PDA

View Full Version : roll call for Gainesville/Decatur game

HighSchool Fan
11-18-2004, 03:30 PM
i'll be there, who else will

Bullaholic
11-18-2004, 03:35 PM
I'll be there and at the Bulls game Sat.

black&blue
11-18-2004, 04:19 PM
ill be there (but maybe an hr late depending on when i leave)

HighSchool Fan
11-18-2004, 04:35 PM
just 3 people, i sure thought there would be more. i guess us three can have a meet and greet.

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-18-2004, 04:47 PM
I will be there. I'll be writing a story on the game for TexasPrepXtra. I should be wearing my Michigan State gear!
Can't miss me in all that GREEN!

I'll call the stadium tomorrow, but I'm trying to get a spot in the press box. If not I'll be looking for Chief Woodman to sit in his area.

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-18-2004, 04:48 PM
I have to meet up with you Highschool fan for sure! I met Chief last year at the Vernon/ Decatur game.

Bullaholic
11-18-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
I will be there. I'll be writing a story on the game for TexasPrepXtra. I should be wearing my Michigan State gear!
Can't miss me in all that GREEN!

I'll call the stadium tomorrow, but I'm trying to get a spot in the press box. If not I'll be looking for Chief Woodman to sit in his area.

Michigan State! Get a rope.....I want to see your Texas visa, zmotion.:)

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-18-2004, 04:57 PM
Well I am a native Texan..but the wife is from Lansing, MI and they make warm clothes up there and thus the Michigan State gear!

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-18-2004, 05:00 PM
Ok also just sitting here in my office and on the wall in front of me is a framed "Alamo" flag. To my left is a state of Texas Seal hanging on the wall (ceramic). Going further left, I have a painted fence piece in the form of the Texas state flag. I also have three of those nice bronze stars that are popular on the other wall. Now all that and my office is here on the Campus of Cameron Univ. located in Lawton ,Oklahoma for that matter! Don't you know I drive them crazy over here with all my Texas stuff.

That should do it for my Visa:)

Bullaholic
11-18-2004, 05:09 PM
Ok also just sitting here in my office and on the wall in front of me is a framed "Alamo" flag. To my left is a state of Texas Seal hanging on the wall (ceramic). Going further left, I have a painted fence piece in the form of the Texas state flag. I also have three of those nice bronze stars that are popular on the other wall. Now all that and my office is here on the Campus of Cameron Univ. located in Lawton ,Oklahoma for that matter! Don't you know I drive them crazy over here with all my Texas stuff.

Heck, my apologies, zmotion.....you don't need a Texas Visa, you're a Texas Ambassador serving in a foreign land. Does your company give you combat pay? But that Michigan State hat is still gonna be hard to take.....at least it's not Notre Dame.

black&blue
11-18-2004, 06:56 PM

Yeah i know what you mean, i have a 4ft by 6ft Texas flag on one wall and random flags on other items, change trays, trashcans, etc...None of these Mississippians knew what hit em when i came here...I'll have to put my hand over my heart when i cross that state line tomorrow lol.

CRHSeagle
11-18-2004, 07:36 PM
Me and gbizzle_9lion will be there.

Flourhead
11-18-2004, 07:45 PM
me and everyone else in cuero want to go... but we're not

olddawggreen
11-19-2004, 09:35 AM
Im trying real hard to be there, Im in Fort Worth right now and it all depends on when my family arrives here from Burnet. If they get here early enough, I will try to get there, if not I will try to find it on the radio, anyone know for sure if it will be broadcast and what channel? If I make it you can spot me on the Decatur side wearing my Kelley Green wind breaker with "Burnet" on the front. Hope I can make it!:)

D-Town
11-19-2004, 10:03 AM
I will be there for sure!

Keith7
11-19-2004, 01:11 PM
I'll be there in spirit

handNthedirt
11-19-2004, 01:17 PM
I WILL be there!!

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-19-2004, 04:05 PM
Ok I'm leaving at 3:30 and I indeed did land a spot in the press box. But I'll come out for the half time and try and meet and greet some of the other 3A Downlowers! I'll be looking for Chief Woodman on the Decatur side! Hope you will be there. Also if Highschool Fan makes it I'll call your cell. (Hope all is well)

I'll be the only one at the game in Michigan State gear! I'll have on a black ball cap.

Hope this one turns out to be a good one.

Good luck to both teams!

CRHSeagle
11-19-2004, 04:48 PM
when and where do u guys wanna meet at?