PDA

View Full Version : 3ADL T-shirt....Wimberley & Cuero game

LH Panther Mom
11-18-2004, 03:05 PM
Fans, regardless of the school you support, the t-shirt will be travelling to Matador Stadium (Seguin) for the Wimberley & Cuero game, Saturday at 6:00 p.m. All registered 3ADL posters are invited to sign the shirt & gather for a picture. I'll have a digital camera with me, but if you choose to remain incognito, at least take a moment to sign the shirt. ***NOTE: if you have already signed the shirt, please refrain from doing so a second time. But please feel free to join for a picture.***

I'm not certain that I'll there before game time, it depends on the end of the LH/Yoakum game. Since Matador stadium is set up to prevent fans from going from one side to the other, I will be sitting on the Wimberley side & will be in proximity of the concession stand during half-time. I'll be wearing a purple satin shirt & black pants. Wimberley supporters, please look for me. Cuero supporters, I'd love to meet you folks as well, so my plan is to come to your side late 4th quarter if they'll let me in or immediately following the game if not.

Please help me keep this TTT. Hope to see you all there.

44INAROW
11-18-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Fans, regardless of the school you support, the t-shirt will be travelling to Matador Stadium (Seguin) for the Wimberley & Cuero game, Saturday at 6:00 p.m. All registered 3ADL posters are invited to sign the shirt & gather for a picture. I'll have a digital camera with me, but if you choose to remain incognito, at least take a moment to sign the shirt. ***NOTE: if you have already signed the shirt, please refrain from doing so a second time. But please feel free to join for a picture.***

I'm not certain that I'll there before game time, it depends on the end of the LH/Yoakum game. Since Matador stadium is set up to prevent fans from going from one side to the other, I will be sitting on the Wimberley side & will be in proximity of the concession stand during half-time. I'll be wearing a purple satin shirt & black pants. Wimberley supporters, please look for me. Cuero supporters, I'd love to meet you folks as well, so my plan is to come to your side late 4th quarter if they'll let me in or immediately following the game if not.

Please help me keep this TTT. Hope to see you all there.

Hope they let you cross over............. :)

LH Panther Mom
11-18-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Hope they let you cross over............. :)

Before I leave to come to the Cuero side, I'm going to make sure they're NOT going to charge me extra admission to leave & re-enter. I'm plugging your # in my cell phone - if you don't hear it (ha!), I'll leave you a msg.

gobblerfan02
11-18-2004, 03:53 PM
I wasn't able to sign the shirt @ edna, so I'll be there to sign...and take a pic!!!:cool:

44INAROW
11-18-2004, 03:56 PM
Before I leave to come to the Cuero side, I'm going to make sure they're NOT going to charge me extra admission to leave & re-enter. I'm plugging your # in my cell phone - if you don't hear it (ha!), I'll leave you a msg.
sounds good......... maybe I'll feel it VIBRATING .......hhmmm this thread could go SOUTH real quick.

LH Panther Mom
11-18-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
I wasn't able to sign the shirt @ edna, so I'll be there to sign...and take a pic!!!:cool:

Perfect! I'll even be nice to our little rommies & let them in the "group" pic if they want. ;)

I almost forgot, #55 said he'd like to draw a poster of the 3ADL logo, so I'll be even easier to spot.

Highschoolfan78
11-18-2004, 05:13 PM

I was another one who missed out in Edna, so i'll be there for both as well.

gobbler grad
11-18-2004, 06:44 PM
Panther Mom...I guess during the LH/Yoakum game you will be sitting on LH side...:cheerl: lol...lol...I will be on the other side:wave: :wave: at you...I will try to make it over there at halftime...not sure how long i will stay until I go to see Cuero...probably stay through the 3rd qtr. and get a bite to eat and head to Seguin...I will not be sitting on Wimberly's side...don't think I would fit in...LOL

gobbler grad
11-18-2004, 09:24 PM
does anyone actually know what the weather may be like for sat. afternoon...hopefully it will not be raining

Flourhead
11-18-2004, 09:28 PM
60's with a 40% chance of rain

bigpimpin
11-18-2004, 10:36 PM
I'd like to sign it to, but mama told me not to talk to strangers:(

LH Panther Mom
11-18-2004, 10:39 PM
Don't listen to them.....I am NOT strange. :D

bigpimpin
11-18-2004, 10:49 PM
Well then I guess I'll see if I can find ya:thinking:

gobblerfan02
11-18-2004, 10:52 PM
Don't listen to them.....I am NOT strange. :D

Any mom who supports her home team like you do cannot be deamed weird.....I wish all moms were like the moms on 3Adl, the world would simply be a better place!:inlove:

LH Panther Mom
11-19-2004, 08:30 AM
bump

pirate4state
11-19-2004, 10:26 AM
LH Panther Mom - do you realize you're pretty close to hitting 3000 posts!! :clap:

LH Panther Mom
11-19-2004, 10:30 AM
Yeah, it scared me last night when I saw 2901. :eek:

TheDOCTORdre
11-19-2004, 02:24 PM
ttt

pirate4state
11-19-2004, 04:36 PM
ttt

dawgmom
11-19-2004, 04:39 PM
Any mom who supports her home team like you do cannot be deamed weird.....I wish all moms were like the moms on 3Adl, the world would simply be a better place!:inlove:
That is such a sweet thing to say! And all of us moms know just how true it is! LOL

LH Panther Mom
11-19-2004, 11:57 PM
TTT again.

gobbler grad
11-20-2004, 12:16 AM
well panther mom---it's almost game time ..good luck against those dawgs...I hear them coming for ya'

LH Panther Mom
11-20-2004, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
well panther mom---it's almost game time ..good luck against those dawgs...I hear them coming for ya'

I can't wait for tomorrow! I hope ya'll have an anticdote for Code Red. ;)

gobbler grad
11-20-2004, 12:31 AM
yeah,instead of texas pride...it's called gobbler pride...see everyone tomorrow

GO MEAN GREEN

LH Panther Mom
11-20-2004, 12:34 AM
Ya'll drive safely.

gobblerfan02
11-20-2004, 12:58 AM
Ya'll drive safely.

You too LH Mom, hope a safe two-way trip for everyone on the roads tomorrow afternoon. It started to lightly rain in cuero tonight, hope the weather is clear enough to see some great football tomorrow!
Good luck to the Panthers, Dawgs, Texans, and Gobblers tomorrow afternoon!
Congrats to the Halletsville Brahmas in a win over Brady tonight, and Brady, congrats on a great season!

LH Panther Mom
11-20-2004, 09:10 AM
bump

44INAROW
11-20-2004, 09:13 AM

aaawwwwwwwwww........

gobblerfan02
11-20-2004, 09:43 AM
Ya like that 44, I know personally you're one of the kool mom's on the block!:D
:thinking: hey, I was just wonderin, did coach reeves put a curfew on the boys last night?, cuz when I used to play, and we had a playoff game on sat. we used to have one! Hope none stayed out too late last night!

jason
11-20-2004, 09:47 AM
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

gobblerfan02
11-20-2004, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by jason
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Alright jason, if you really want to know, 44 is almost like family to me.....I go to her house every year for christmas!

44INAROW
11-20-2004, 10:00 AM
:thinking: hey, I was just wonderin, did coach reeves put a curfew on the boys last night?, cuz when I used to play, and we had a playoff game on sat. we used to have one! Hope none stayed out too late last night!

Not real sure what the "coaches order" was. but I think they all took it easy - I do know quite a few of them that ate their weight in BBQ Hamburgers last night and then watched movies and played PS2 - all in all I'm sure they went home early and got a good night sleep :cool:

44INAROW
11-20-2004, 10:01 AM
Alright jason, if you really want to know, 44 is almost like family to me.....I go to her house every year for christmas!

:) :) :) yeppers :)

LH Panther Mom
11-20-2004, 11:22 AM
ttt one last time....

Gobbla2001
11-20-2004, 11:27 AM
My honest opinion on the game...

Cuero will not find it easy to run the ball up the middle on Wimberly... But can find success to the outside and through the air, which can open up the middle later on...

Wimberly will give Cuero bad field position all night, that kid has a foot and leg, lemme tell ya... against IP his kickoffs went out of the back of the endzone every time... on the FLY...

I feel Cuero wins when it is all said and done, but if you picked the Texans in this game, you're NOT crazy...

44INAROW
11-20-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
My honest opinion on the game...

Cuero will not find it easy to run the ball up the middle on Wimberly... But can find success to the outside and through the air, which can open up the middle later on...

Wimberly will give Cuero bad field position all night, that kid has a foot and leg, lemme tell ya... against IP his kickoffs went out of the back of the endzone every time... on the FLY...

I feel Cuero wins when it is all said and done, but if you picked the Texans in this game, you're NOT crazy...

Nice to see your post Gobbla........... GO MEAN GREEN :)

gobblerfan02
11-20-2004, 12:12 PM
Yep, I agree with ya gobbla2001, wimberley has the game to win this one. I can just hear coach benner now, "Get up in their face and smack the hell outa 'em!" Wimberley will definitely bring their game, I just hope the gobblers show up tonight!

gobbler grad
11-20-2004, 12:15 PM
i heard he is not the coach there anymore... forgot who told me..think i heard it at boosters

gobblerfan02
11-20-2004, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
i heard he is not the coach there anymore... forgot who told me..think i heard it at boosters

Well, he did come to one of the cuero district games, but someone told me earlier that he stated that wimberley would kill west columbia if cuero didn't, and would kill cuero if they got by WC!

Flourhead
11-20-2004, 12:35 PM
i found some more posts for the players to read so they'll be plenty pissed by the time the game starts

Flourhead
11-20-2004, 12:37 PM
the bleacher bums are trying to get the coaches to play "Blind" by korn when cuero busts through their sign... when jon says are you ready?!?! they just run through and go crazy... it would be awesome...

LH Panther Mom
11-21-2004, 01:43 AM
Pictures will be resized etc & attached tomorrow or Monday. Hubby is the computer guru, so hopefully between the two of us, we'll be able to get them done fairly easily.

Signing the shirt at this game was Sinton Fan in Austin. It was nice to meet you.

As stated on the LH/Yoakum t-shirt thread, I had the distinct pleasure to meet Old Green & Gobbler Grad at our game. I was unable to meet any Wimberley posters. :( In the 4th quarter, we moved to the Cuero side, and since I had already met Old Green, I had a face to look for. We (hubby & I) were fortunate to meet 44INAROW, Gobbla2001, Sinton Fan & Crabman. Since all had previously signed the shirt, we took a pic for posterity. Thanks for letting us sit with you, guys.

Ooh, I almost forgot - I got to speak with 66 briefly on the phone. Sorry you weren't able to make it to our game - it was a good one.

LH Panther Mom
11-21-2004, 09:22 PM
http://img100.exs.cx/img100/1171/WimberleyvsCueroSintonFaninAustin11-20-04.jpg
Sinton Fan in Austin

District303aPastPlayer
11-21-2004, 09:24 PM
http://img100.exs.cx/img100/1171/WimberleyvsCueroSintonFaninAustin11-20-04.jpg
Sinton Fan in Austin

okay, he looks REAL familiar, who is he. .

LH Panther Mom
11-21-2004, 09:25 PM
http://img74.exs.cx/img74/5831/WimberleyvsCueroCuerofolksLHPM11-20-04.jpg
Gobbla2001, Sinton Fan, Old Green, 44INAROW, LHPM

LH Panther Mom
11-21-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
okay, he looks REAL familiar, who is he. .

Look at the name under the picture. :p

District303aPastPlayer
11-21-2004, 09:27 PM
Look at the name under the picture. :p

i meant real name :rolleyes:

Old Green
11-21-2004, 10:17 PM
It was great to meet LH_Panther Mom and her family. Happy Holidays to you and good luck to the LH Panthers.

BTW, I am still trying to figure out where the ball was. :) That is some kinda offense the Panthers run.:clap:

44INAROW
11-21-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
It was great to meet LH_Panther Mom and her family. Happy Holidays to you and good luck to the LH Panthers.

BTW, I am still trying to figure out where the ball was. :) That is some kinda offense the Panthers run.:clap:

DITTO........ so nice to put a face to a name....... :cool:

LH Panther Mom
11-21-2004, 10:21 PM
Thanks Old Green, it was very nice to meet you as well. I wish #55 and the youngest one had made it over with us.

It's nice to hear someone with a non-biased opinion (i.e. neither previous, current or future opponent) notice what the boys have going for them.

LHMom
11-21-2004, 10:24 PM
Even after watching them for three years, they still fool me occasionally. There was one play that I think had every one in our stands watching Lawhorn... and Dex was running down the Yoakum sideline. It was awesome!

LH Panther Mom
11-21-2004, 10:28 PM
LHMom, the most embarrassing thing is when you start yelling for the one you think has the ball, then realize you've made a complete fool of yourself, because he's nowhere near it! It's not so bad at the varsity games, when there's 100's of people......the junior high games MIGHT have 75-100 folks. It seems someone manages to "catch" me & look at me like I've lost my mind. :D