PDA

View Full Version : Pphs

Gsquared
11-18-2004, 01:10 PM
Hey, you can go with me Saturday to some East Texas 2A Playoff games and Carters BBQ in Longview if you buy me a Beltbuster with cheese and a Dilley Bar at DQ. Leaving Richardson at 7am saturday morning. Gonna get more stadium pics for our HS FB Almanac.

PPHSfan
11-18-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Hey, you can go with me Saturday to some East Texas 2A Playoff games and Carters BBQ in Longview if you buy me a Beltbuster with cheese and a Dilley Bar at DQ. Leaving Richardson at 7am saturday morning. Gonna get more stadium pics for our HS FB Almanac.

I though you got kicked out of DQ statewide when you made that comment about somebody "eating a dude".

Bullaholic
11-18-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
I though you got kicked out of DQ statewide when you made that comment about somebody "eating a dude".

PPHSfan....the mention of DQ calls to mind the story of a travelling couple who stopped at the DQ in Chillicothe. They only got a glance at the city limit sign, and were having a debate about how to spell the name of the town. So they asked the young DQ waitress--- "Can you tell us how to spell the name of this place?"---to which she replied, "OH yes sir, it's D-A-I-R-Y Q-U-E-E-N".

PPHSfan
11-18-2004, 06:56 PM
I have been thru Chillicothe many a time. It's the last town before you get to Quanah going North on 287.:)