PDA

View Full Version : 44 in a row

Stretch04
11-18-2004, 12:16 PM
What is that how many hamburgers Cuero's O-lineman can each eat in a sitting.:thinking:

44INAROW
11-18-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Stretch04
What is that how many hamburgers Cuero's O-lineman can each eat in a sitting.:thinking:

:eek: :eek: I am assuming you're asking how many HB they can eat at one sitting? Not sure on the HB, but I have witnessed some marathon enchilada eating by some of them. One thing I have to say, most of boys have been taught manners and common courtesy by some fine parents.. I was pleasantly surprised yesterday when I drove up in my driveway about 4 pm saw we had trucks 3 deep parked and my first thought was OMG "the mud being tracked in would be everywhere" but everyone of them took their shoes off before going in the house!!!! They all had Mc D bags in each hand, ate, played PS2 and then left for practice and they THREW the bags in the trash.................. WOW..

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-18-2004, 01:22 PM
Those must bee some good kids to throw away their trash. Don't see that much anymore!

onfirebball05mustang
11-18-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
:eek: :eek: I am assuming you're asking how many HB they can eat at one sitting? Not sure on the HB, but I have witnessed some marathon enchilada eating by some of them. One thing I have to say, most of boys have been taught manners and common courtesy by some fine parents.. I was pleasantly surprised yesterday when I drove up in my driveway about 4 pm saw we had trucks 3 deep parked and my first thought was OMG "the mud being tracked in would be everywhere" but everyone of them took their shoes off before going in the house!!!! They all had Mc D bags in each hand, ate, played PS2 and then left for practice and they THREW the bags in the trash.................. WOW..

:clap: :clap: :clap:
it's totally backwards with some of our guys....:rolleyes: