PDA

View Full Version : Forney's Team Next Year????

Showtime33
12-01-2003, 03:15 PM
I know that Forney is losing some key players this year, mainly at the RB and QB posistions. I was just wondering what the outlook for next years team looks like? Who will step in and fill the void at RB and QB? Will it be a rebuliding year?

kaorder1999
12-01-2003, 03:17 PM
forney will be okay next year...i think a JV'er will step up to be the man at QB...i guess the soph. this year Patrick Walker will be the RB....dont quote me on that though!

Quinlan ford fan
12-01-2003, 04:43 PM
Forney doesnt have jack coming up and yall know it ......and if they get moved up to 4a forget about it.

crzyjournalist03
12-01-2003, 04:50 PM
Quinlan ford fan:
Forney doesnt have jack coming up and yall know it ......and if they get moved up to 4a forget about it.who is jack? I don't think I've heard of him...so I guess you're right...he probably won't be moving up to the varsity squad :p

3afan2K3
12-01-2003, 07:00 PM
Quinlan ford fan:
Forney doesnt have jack coming up and yall know it ......and if they get moved up to 4a forget about it.Thats what they said last year that we wouldnt be very good. But we ended up the #2 team in the state

jason
12-01-2003, 07:03 PM
Quinlan ford fan:
Forney doesnt have jack coming up and yall know it ......and if they get moved up to 4a forget about it.lol...so you're a forney expert now...maybe you should concentrate on making it out of bi-district before you criticize other teams...

turbostud
12-01-2003, 07:08 PM
ouch!

aamove
12-01-2003, 07:17 PM
Forney has made it to the State semi-finals and the regional finals the last two years. Years that everyone thought we wouldn't. I think Forney will continue the tradition next year. Although 4A will be a little tougher, if we go that way. :)

aamove
12-01-2003, 07:54 PM
Quinlan ford fan:
Forney doesnt have jack coming up and yall know it ......and if they get moved up to 4a forget about it.lol this is funny especially coming from someone that has a total of 13 post. When Quinlan beats Forney or anyone else of their caliber, I'll wipe the smile off my face :D :D :D

3afan2K3
12-01-2003, 07:56 PM
aamove:

Quinlan ford fan:
Forney doesnt have jack coming up and yall know it ......and if they get moved up to 4a forget about it.lol this is funny especially coming from someone that has a total of 13 post. When Quinlan beats Forney or anyone else of their caliber, I'll wipe the smile off my face :D :D :D Did quinlan make the play-offs this year??

jason
12-01-2003, 07:57 PM
3afan2K3:

aamove:

Quinlan ford fan:
Forney doesnt have jack coming up and yall know it ......and if they get moved up to 4a forget about it.lol this is funny especially coming from someone that has a total of 13 post. When Quinlan beats Forney or anyone else of their caliber, I'll wipe the smile off my face :D :D :D Did quinlan make the play-offs this year??they lost to Pilot Point in the first round

Rabbit'93
12-01-2003, 08:25 PM
Quinlan ford fan:
Forney doesnt have jack coming up and yall know it ......and if they get moved up to 4a forget about it.Ya know......this has got to be the funniest thing I've ever seen on this board...someone from Quinlan talking trash about Forney. AAHHH i have fond memories of Quinlan like the time my Junior year in '91 when we kicked the crap out of you on your on field 69-0. Has Quinlan ever beaten Forney?
The only thing you can hope for is for us to move to 4A and get put into a district with Highland Park or Ennis. I hate to break it to you but I think we could hold our own.

jason
12-01-2003, 09:00 PM
Rabbit'93:

Quinlan ford fan:
Forney doesnt have jack coming up and yall know it ......and if they get moved up to 4a forget about it.The only thing you can hope for is for us to move to 4A and get put into a district with Highland Park or Ennis. I hate to break it to you but I think we could hold our own.uhm...i dont know about that one...

Rabbit'93
12-01-2003, 09:13 PM
I didn't say we'd win I said we'd hold our own. Kinda like you in the outhouse.

jason
12-01-2003, 09:14 PM
Rabbit'93:
I didn't say we'd win I said we'd hold our own. Kinda like you in the outhouse.lol, yeah thats what you said...and all i was holdin in the outhouse was a newspaper... :D :D :D

turbostud
12-01-2003, 09:14 PM
lol

20dawgz05
12-01-2003, 09:25 PM
wait did i read that right?!?!?! haha :p

3afan
12-02-2003, 08:21 AM
Quinlan ford fan:
Forney doesnt have jack coming up and yall know it ......and if they get moved up to 4a forget about it.all i can say to you Qff is that the good/great/best PROGRAMS find ways to compete no matter the circumstances ... and even the good/great/best PROGRAMS have their down years ... i'm not predicting anything, just be sure that the Forney PROGRAM will be fine, 3A or 4A. maybe not top 10 worthy (but maybe so), but they'll be fine.

Rabbit'93
12-02-2003, 11:40 AM
jason:

Rabbit'93:
I didn't say we'd win I said we'd hold our own. Kinda like you in the outhouse.lol, yeah thats what you said...and all i was holdin in the outhouse was a newspaper... :D :D :D LMAO. :D

Titans
12-02-2003, 01:31 PM
Quinlan will be fine...I think!!!

Did you know they did away with the entire JH athletic program?

What a deal that is!!!!!!!!

Forney will be fine. They reload, not rebuild!

wyamop
12-02-2003, 01:57 PM
I am from Quinlan and this post is very frustrating! One schmuck makes the whole town of Quinlan look bad! Forney has an awesome program, has for years, and I'm sure will be great for years to come! Coach Rush does a fantastic job and they have great community support! By the way, what a great game against Gainesville the other night, two GREAT 3A teams going down to the wire! We were in Forney's district two years ago... they whipped us pretty good, but it wasn't the talent they had that was the most impressive it was the class their athletes and coaches had that left quite an impression!

wyamop
12-02-2003, 02:31 PM
Oh yeah, one other question, since we're talking Forney. Does anyone out their know if their new stadium has a track around it???

Titans
12-02-2003, 02:35 PM
yes...it does