PDA

View Full Version : The Leon & LYmelight Morning Show, Nov 18, 2004...Port Isabel vs Ingleside..

cunbed10
11-18-2004, 08:08 AM
Alrighty Then Let's get this Moring started, Leon has entered the Building, and the house is Packed. Good morning guys and gals, gals that want 2 b guys, and guys that want 2 b gals. We have ourselves some Port Isabel Tarpoos, and the Ingelside Mustang, should be a good one. Let's hear from everyone on this nice Thursday morning.

marlin fan
11-18-2004, 08:18 AM
Goood Moringf Leon!!!! well my cough seems to be getting worse. this could bring up bad problems for me for friday night- dont worrie ill still be at the game though maybe just not a crunk as i usually am!!

cunbed10
11-18-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by marlin fan
Goood Moringf Leon!!!! well my cough seems to be getting worse. this could bring up bad problems for me for friday night- dont worrie ill still be at the game though maybe just not a crunk as i usually am!! Do I need to summon YA YA?

marlin fan
11-18-2004, 08:46 AM
yes

99IHSMustang
11-18-2004, 08:59 AM
Good Mornin Leon, I hope my Mustangs play hard and play there best game becuase this one is going to be tough. The PI Tarpons, from what I hear, have good speed all around. We are considered of course the underdogs. I smell an upset this Friday though. Go Mustangs!

District303aPastPlayer
11-18-2004, 09:14 AM
Gooooooooooooooood Morning all you stray cats and lovely lassies... Lymelight here. . . wipin the cobwebs away, but im here. . . gotta give love to my D30 companions, the Ingleside "you aint a dink like people think" Mustangs! go get em

fb_gurl
11-18-2004, 09:31 AM
Good Morning L&L!!! Hows everybody doing this foggy Thursday morning?

honeymd
11-18-2004, 09:56 AM
Cunbed, welcome to your new crib and I hope you keep it clean.

Let's begin this dreary Thursday morning with a spelling class. The correct spelling of the mighty fighting fish that puts up a nasty battle on the hook and who's fins glisten brightly in the sun is T -A- R- P- O- N- S....Tarpon..not, Tarpoo, not Tampon, Okiedokie?

The Tarpons are predicted to win this game. We all know about predictions. Ingleside has a good throwing game. PI's secondary will have to play very well to shut it down. You can go to Brownsvilleherald.com today and read what the coach and players say about it.

The fog has me unable to see past my beloved Tarpons...so I'm going with the Mighty Fighting Tarpons!!!:D

44INAROW
11-18-2004, 10:05 AM
Morning Leon and Lymelight. Sun is trying to shine this fine Thursday morning. Hope everyone has a good Thursday and GO MEAN GREEN :)

District303aPastPlayer
11-18-2004, 10:07 AM
did anyone besides me drive last night and find it hard to see past the first 10 feet in front of you? i was a lil freaked out

pirate4state
11-18-2004, 10:09 AM
G'morning -- I'm just gonna wish both teams luck!! :thumbsup:

AP Panther Fan
11-18-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
gotta give love to my D30 companions, the Ingleside "you aint a dink like people think" Mustangs! go get em

http://www.kit.netpoets.net/kit-drumroll.gif

Happy Thursday Everyone! Had to laugh at the above .... I thought we were the only ones that called them Ingledinks (lovingly, of course) .... Anyway best of luck to both teams, but I am truly counting on Ingleside representing District 30-3A in a mighty fashion ... underdogs or not!

Fans of both teams have represented themselves well on this Board ..... so :thumbsup: to both of you!

Sinton94
11-18-2004, 10:21 AM
It's 9:20 and no COWBELLS in sight of course it's a good morning! :cool:

fmsc64
11-18-2004, 10:23 AM
:thinking: Good morning here in Glory land better known as BullDog country, Marlin that is! Sitting here wishing I was somewhere else, but some of us have to be serious and work. It really is a trade-off. Work for the green stuff, which I understand as of this morning has much less value in other parts of the world. Now down to the real business at hand. Those mighty Marlin Bulldogs hit the road again going down to Aggie land to take on Bellville, one more time. Although the first game of the year with this team was a blowout, the Dwags know it is another day and another game. To all our players I wish the best, but no heart attack playing like last week-- okay? Come prepared to play hard, play as a team, with both eyes open and know the game isn't won by just thoughts alone, but with continous hard work. Good luck to all my boys - Tank Baby, Puda, Devon, Kenny, JMo, Cody, Keathie, Michael, Tiny, Chris, Matthew, Eric, Jazz, Meachie, and all the rest. May the best play their best and may the best win and when the game is over the best will be the Marlin Bulldogs! :inlove:

" If you can't run with the Big Dwags, just stay on the porch - in Bellville!" :D

BlueBlood
11-18-2004, 10:25 AM
Good Morning. Weather on the coast (east of Houston) is great today. Looking forward to the BH vs. Kirbyville game on Friday.

honeymd
11-18-2004, 10:39 AM
Hey....maybe with all this fog he's out directing traffic with his cowbell. What a Good Samaritan.:D

onfirebball05mustang
11-18-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by honeymd
Hey....maybe with all this fog he's out directing traffic with his cowbell. What a Good Samaritan.:D

lol

Good morning all...i think i'll stay neutral on this one and say good luck to everybody...that is until i realized the MUSTANGS were playing.....lol Good Luck all and have a GRRRRREAT day!:D

honeymd
11-18-2004, 01:55 PM
Didn't cunbed start this thread? He sure is quite today. Stang & cunbed come out come out wherever you are...

Red Rover Red Rover....

cunbed10
11-18-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by BlueBlood
Good Morning. Weather on the coast (east of Houston) is great today. Looking forward to the BH vs. Kirbyville game on Friday. Here I IS :D

Kool Tarpon 21
11-18-2004, 03:16 PM
I don't foresee any upset on tomorrow's game. I foresee the Tarpons celebrating on their victory. :D 32-3A is going to prove that they are not as bad as everyone thinks AGAIN!. Peace up, A-Town down.