PDA

View Full Version : I am getting really angry at the new Levi commercials

PPHSfan
11-18-2004, 07:41 AM
Is it just me, or is every getting tired of looking at anorexic scarecrows in the new Levi commercials.

Since when is a girl that is 5'6" tall and weighs about 75 pounds sexy?

Girls, tell me. Since when is a guy that is 5"8" tall and weighs 110 lbs sexy?

Has anyone taken the time to notice that these people look like AIDS victims, that they are trying to use to sell blue jeans?

What is our world coming to when we think that looking like speed junkies is the new in thing?

I am truly concerned about this.

I think it sends a bad message to our kids.

And I really like Levi jeans. I just don't know what to do.

LH Panther Mom
11-18-2004, 08:46 AM
I guess I must not be paying enough attention to the commercials lately and haven't seen the Levis ones, but I agree with you on the "look".

99IHSMustang
11-18-2004, 08:46 AM
Personally if I were to hug a woman as skinny as some of those models I think I would literally crush them to death. They are way to skinny for my tastes. Hugging a skeleton is not my idea of fun.

Bullaholic
11-18-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Is it just me, or is every getting tired of looking at anorexic scarecrows in the new Levi commercials.

Since when is a girl that is 5'6" tall and weighs about 75 pounds sexy?

Girls, tell me. Since when is a guy that is 5"8" tall and weighs 110 lbs sexy?

Has anyone taken the time to notice that these people look like AIDS victims, that they are trying to use to sell blue jeans?

What is our world coming to when we think that looking like speed junkies is the new in thing?

I am truly concerned about this.

I think it sends a bad message to our kids.

And I really like Levi jeans. I just don't know what to do.

Let's fight back PPHSfan....let's take a group photo of a bunch of 3adl guys in Levis without shirts on and show em' what real men look like. Naw. never mind---too dangerous--last time I took my shirt off outside to do some lawn work, I got attacked by a bunch of desperate housewives.

Bulldog_12
11-18-2004, 11:09 AM
You better not do that on TV, someone is gonna get in trouble. Did anyone else see that before MNF?

Ranger Mom
11-18-2004, 11:12 AM
I have darn sure never had any problem filling out my levis!!:rolleyes:

onfirebball05mustang
11-18-2004, 11:13 AM
i havent seen the commercials yet....but a 5'8" guy weighing 110...even I could crush him!!! that's just sad.....:p

just reminds me why i own one pair of levis and several pairs of Wranglers....:D

NSUTrumpet08
11-18-2004, 11:17 AM
I think i've seen the commercials before but not recently...ugh...people that are way too skinny just don't appeal to me...EAT SOMETHING!!!

I didn't see that Desperate Housewives skit before MNF. I guess it was just for ratings and such...boy are the going to pay for it...

honeymd
11-18-2004, 12:49 PM
OMG Bullaholic you crack me up!!

I agree too many anorexic models on TV making teens think it's normal. They need to be banned by the American Public. Let's go picket at McDonalds!

onfirebball05mustang
11-18-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by honeymd
OMG Bullaholic you crack me up!!

I agree too many anorexic models on TV making teens think it's normal. They need to be banned by the American Public. Let's go picket at McDonalds!

sounds like fun....:p :clap:

mustang04
11-18-2004, 01:10 PM
i like my girls w/ some beef on them.....

by the way Rangermom, i'd pic u over an anorexic model ANY day..its just sick, they do look like they are on coke and speed and anything else:mad:

handNthedirt
11-18-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
[B]Let's fight back PPHSfan....let's take a group photo of a bunch of 3adl guys in Levis without shirts on and show em' what real men look like.....

...Body By Budweiser!!!

onfirebball05mustang
11-18-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
...Body By Budweiser!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

3afan
11-18-2004, 01:34 PM
its called a remote ....................... change the channel ;)

bullfrog_alumni_02
11-18-2004, 02:17 PM
im game for takin my shirt off on tv...:D

raider red 2000
11-18-2004, 02:26 PM
most models are too skinny....my little brother would say that he liked his women like he liked his chicken...with a lil fat on the end....the funny part was that he was about 8.