PDA

View Full Version : To the 3adl Community

AggieJohn
11-17-2004, 02:21 PM
To Whom It May Concern:

I wish to address the 3ADL community over the past few weeks and the actions that I have taken……I have gotten the time to talk to Ranger Mom and she asked me as well as I have graciously agreed to try to do my part to end this quarrel…..

I’m sure that you all are aware of Jason and my bickering between each other for about six months or so now….and it’s about time for it be over, I’m not stepping because I want to be the bigger man, I’m stepping out because I feel for the pain that the Mods have had, being flooded with emails and PM’s for the past few days…

I regret going back on the bet, that's right I’ll say it...and I know that sometimes I talk with my heart rather than with my head...that said, I don't want to be rom'ed but I also don't want Jason to badger or belittle me, I don't care about the others…they can say what the want and face the mods decision on that….it’s not my call, and unfortunately I would not like it too be..

however….I’m willing to raise a white flag about the whole ordeal and stay away from Jason….if he is willing to do the same......that's something I can own up too.....

I’m honestly not a bad guy, I just don't like giving a guy that belittles every single statement I say, as well as cuss at me during PM's, to have any sort of advantage over me on this board....call it pride or whatever you want

We talk so much about how a lot of us know each other and I myself know a number of folks on this board, so my rep is all that I have, weighing the options at the time, I felt that coming back was the lesser of the two evils between that and letting people trash talk me and sway the opinion of people I know on this board

I honestly would of stayed away had certain posters including Jason not talked so much trash….that wasn’t in the bet….I thought it was pretty low to call out me when I couldn't post......but once again, I don't want to make any more pain over this

So I will refrain from here on out from posting anything against Jason, I will not try to belittle him in anyway, or bicker with him, I honestly don’t know the guy one bit, nor does he know me…however, if one day we somehow did meet I would shake his hand man to man without hesitation or reservation…I’m sure that he is a great guy, who like me got carried away when defending things that we hold so dearly..

I have a 3.1 GPA before transferring up here to A&M, and I honestly am a smart guy. I am an honest individual, hard-working, caring to all, and don’t want an image both on this board and in life as someone who can not be trusted. As far as the Aggie that is in me, I represent the model aggie, we aren’t perfect, nor are a person from Texas or from Tarelton state or from NYU. We are all human, the faults that we have are what make us stronger, and the life that we live is what makes us learn. Texas A&M is great institution as well as The University of Texas, as well as Baylor, I just happen to attend A&M. That should be the end of that argument. I promise and hope that you promise to make all posts from here on out only relate to the sports that these schools play.

Ranger Mom
11-18-2004, 10:13 AM
I decided to "sticky" this thread for a day. I closed it after it was posted and didn't feel like dealing with any "responses" to it.

I knew if I closed it, it would just go down the page, where it will go now!