11-17-2004, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Port_town_texas
where are they now-a-days??

Jake Montoyer---QB
Shun Horn----DB
Terrence Currington---TB
Ricky Mitchell-----QB
Gene Walkoviak---the COACH...i think?

Wasn't Terrence that little RB we had back in the mid '90's? I think he was on the team that got beat by Lamarque in the Dome. Man, that guy had good "field vision". If that's him, I've wondered what happened to him too.

Port_town_texas
11-17-2004, 01:25 PM
yeah that was him cuz he had like 200+ yards versus Lincoln that year in P.A. he was FAST!

Junkyard
11-17-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by 89JDAWG
last I heard ricky is at UH

No Ricky has never been at UH he is somewhere playing baseball in central to west Texas I think.

Port_town_texas
11-17-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Junkyard
No Ricky has never been at UH he is somewhere playing baseball in central to west Texas I think. why he didn't play football?

Junkyard
11-17-2004, 02:47 PM
why he didn't play football?

I dont know. I dont think anyone recruited him as a QB (too small) and he didnt want to be a receiver or DB.

Bulldog_12
11-17-2004, 02:47 PM
I talked to Big Mo the other day and said that Ricky was going to try to play football again. I think he said he might try next year, not real sure where he is at though. He told me that Jason McQueen is having a great season. He said he has about 6, 200+ yd. games.

Port_town_texas
11-17-2004, 02:49 PM
where at?

Bulldog_12
11-17-2004, 02:56 PM
McQueen is at TJC and i have no idea where Mitchell is. Sorry. If I find out, ill post it.

Port_town_texas
11-17-2004, 03:02 PM
4sho!

Hupernikomen
11-17-2004, 03:06 PM
where are they now-a-days??

Jake Montoyer---QB
Shun Horn----DB
Terrence Currington---TB
Ricky Mitchell-----QB
Gene Walkoviak---the COACH...i think?

Shun Horn??? I thought he was from Silsbee. I went to Silsbee as a kid and thought I remember a Shun Horn. NM maybe it was Gilder...

Junkyard
11-17-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Shun Horn??? I thought he was from Silsbee. I went to Silsbee as a kid and thought I remember a Shun Horn.

Nope he is from Jasper then played at A&M.

Hupernikomen
11-17-2004, 03:21 PM
I watched that a&m clip of explayer's and then remember about Horn playing for the ags. I worked 2 games on the sideline at Kyle field when he played for them...my mind is leaving me.

j_dog
11-17-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Shun Horn??? I thought he was from Silsbee. I went to Silsbee as a kid and thought I remember a Shun Horn. NM maybe it was Gilder...
I think you may be remembering his practically single handedly BEAT Silsbee. :D I think Shun went to A&M on scholarship.

Re: Ricky, I think he went to a JC to play baseball. I think it was some JC south of Houston. Maybe Alvin, or Wharton. Not sure.

Junkyard
11-17-2004, 03:28 PM
Alvin that is it I dont know why I was thinking it was out west.:confused:

Port_town_texas
11-17-2004, 03:31 PM
is he doing aight deez dayz??

Junkyard
11-17-2004, 03:33 PM
is he doing aight deez dayz??

He was in for the Silsbee game and he seems to be doing good, wish he was still in a Bulldog uniform!!!!:D

easttexan1
11-17-2004, 03:35 PM
Shun Horn was living up around the Woodlands I think. Seems like he is something like a district manager for Bally's Fitness. Last time I saw him was at the semi's last year. He is big as a barn, and truly looks like a body builder. He makes most of the playoff games. Looks the same in the face, but much bigger than you might imagine.

Port_town_texas
11-17-2004, 03:35 PM
i know how u feel man. i wish calvin roberts was still in that MHS uniform....do u think Moye will be better than Ricky?

Junkyard
11-17-2004, 03:38 PM
Looks like he has the tools but I dont know if he has the head for it, but he IS ONLY a sophomore. He could be the real deal by the time he is a senior.

Port_town_texas
11-17-2004, 03:42 PM
he reminds me so much of Reggie McNeal. I watched Reggie play since his freshman year at Lufkin. they said when he was in the 7th grade he was gonna be the best QB ever at Lufkin. and they was right. i see the same things in Moye.

j_dog
11-17-2004, 03:46 PM
he reminds me so much of Reggie McNeal. I watched Reggie play since his freshman year at Lufkin. they said when he was in the 7th grade he was gonna be the best QB ever at Lufkin. and they was right. i see the same things in Moye.
I absolutely agree Port_town. If I had to describe Moye to someone, I would say just look at McNeal. To me, he already has the same physique. And speed. And moves. And toughness. :)

Port_town_texas
11-17-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by j_dog
I absolutely agree Port_town. If I had to describe Moye to someone, I would say just look at McNeal. To me, he already has the same physique. And speed. And moves. And toughness. :) imagine if he gets faster than he already is! whutz his 40 time?

j_dog
11-17-2004, 11:16 PM
imagine if he gets faster than he already is! whutz his 40 time?
can't say, don't want to scare anyone! :D No, I don't know. I have seen 5 games this year. All I know is that I have not seen anyone come close to catching him once he clears the def backfield. He had spectacular 65 plus yard runs against PNG and Silsbee that I saw.