PDA

View Full Version : Doctors Order November 17th

TheDOCTORdre
11-17-2004, 11:57 AM
Welcome to the Doctors Office on this November the 17th it is a great day. Today is National Homemade Cornbread Day and National Choclolate Celebration Day, so Docs order, eat cornbread and chocolate, and it also happens to be Take a Hike Day so if you don't like cornbread or chocolate take a hike

LH Panther Mom
11-17-2004, 12:00 PM
Darn it! If I had known it was coming up so soon, I wouldn't have made cornbread last week. I guess I will have to settle for National Chocolate Celebration Day!

Or.....if things get out of hand like yesterday, maybe I'll tell someone to "take a hike". :D

JasperDog94
11-17-2004, 12:01 PM
Whew, I've already had some chocolate today. I'm halfway there.

And speaking of cornbread, I love that line in the movie "Life" where Martin Lawrence in in prison and this huge, HUGE inmate asks him, "You gonna eat cho corn bread?" Man, now that's funny!:D

TheDOCTORdre
oh ya use this thread to tell what your favorite kind of chocolate is

District303aPastPlayer
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre

the kind you eat :D

LH Panther Mom
11-17-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre

Uhm....chocolate would be my fav....listing the specific types might cause a "bandwidth" problem. :D

Port_town_texas
11-17-2004, 12:03 PM
hmmmm.......

JasperDog94
11-17-2004, 12:03 PM
My wife swears it's a food group.:p

bullfrog_alumni_02
11-17-2004, 12:07 PM
i had chocolate a few minutes ago, but i cant have any corn bread. why does today have to be cornbread day?!?!?! i love cornbread!!! and instead of taking a hike id rather take a nap, how is that for a trade off??:D

onfirebball05mustang
11-17-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
i had chocolate a few minutes ago, but i cant have any corn bread. why does today have to be cornbread day?!?!?! i love cornbread!!! and instead of taking a hike id rather take a nap, how is that for a trade off??:D

sounds good!:D
let's see...i have a tin of m&m's in my purse along with a snickers and a cherry vanilla Dr.Pepper, and i'm drinking chocolate milk.....cornbread...hmm...i'll make some when i get home after hiking to the campsite:thinking: :p