PDA

View Full Version : The Leon & Lymelight Show Nov. 17..Jasper vs Liberty ...

cunbed10
11-17-2004, 08:41 AM
Well this moring as Leon was traveling down I -35 I saw a couple of old buddies, the Bud Frogs They were holding their thumbs up and I held my thumb up, thinking they were complimenting me on my car Then it hit me they were trying to hitchhike and get out of the rain, when I realize this, I turned around to go back and politely rolled my windown down, and Not only said No, but Hell no you two yella bellyed frogs cant ride with Leon, remember the gators, go ride their backs :D Anywho Good Morning 3ADownlow, It's hump day, and Jasper vs Liberty in on the Menu, so Jasper folk tell us about Liberty, Leon doesn't have a clue where this place is located. Like AlwaysU know How we Do, so Let's here from U

fb_gurl
11-17-2004, 09:03 AM
Good morning L&L!!! It sure was a wet drive to work this morning. Can't wait til Friday!!! Go Marlin!!!

cunbed10
11-17-2004, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by fb_gurl
Good morning L&L!!! It sure was a wet drive to work this morning. Can't wait til Friday!!! Go Marlin!!! We may need a Canu(sp?)

cunbed10
11-17-2004, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by cunbed10
We may need a Canu(sp?) Fb_gurl my 9 year-old has a superbowl game sat. at 12:30, so if he's up to it, we may ride and watch Caldwell put a whipping on those Cadets:mad: Marlin's only Blemish.

CHS_Grad '85
11-17-2004, 09:27 AM
GOOOOOOOD MORNING L&L & downlowers... it's been raining all night - so I was sleeping good when that ugly alarm clock woke me up this morning...

Don't know that much about Jasper & Liberty's game - other than Jasper is favored...

So Leon, will we need a canoe to get to the Round Rock staduim also... lol...

Good luck to your son in his superbowl game... :)

southern_thunder
11-17-2004, 09:31 AM
GOOOOODDDD Morning Leon!!!! Thunder says that that Bulldogs from J-Town are READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!! Sources say that this weeks practices have been going great and the kids are focused and ready for some Panther meat!!!

Liberty is just east of Houston on highway 90 about 6 miles from Dayton.

GreenMonster
11-17-2004, 09:31 AM
What's drippin Leon??? Everything up here in soggy Iowa Park, 7 inches in the last 2 weeks. No fog tho and it appears the drought is officially over!

spiveyrat
11-17-2004, 09:43 AM
Ever use the internet as a resource?

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/refreshmap.adp?z=4&rand=312

Junkyard
11-17-2004, 09:48 AM
Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty!!! THE DOGS WANT YOU TO COME OUT AND PLAY!!!!!

Why does the Dog chase the Cat?? To advance down the road to the State Title!!!!!:D :D

cunbed10
11-17-2004, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Ever use the internet as a resource?

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/refreshmap.adp?z=4&rand=312 Nope! But I C U slept at a Holiday Inn Express last nite.:D

pirate4state
11-17-2004, 10:05 AM
G'morning Leon! Light rain in Pirate country. Feeling a tad under the weather. :( There is some stomach bug going around and it seems like it is about to make the next few days miserable for P4S!! :weeping: If it's coming it needs to hurry -- I can not be layed out come Friday. Pirates playing the Hawks and this game could be a real dog fight. Gotta go w/ my Pirates roasting a Hawk! :cheerl:

Later

Panther Ross
11-17-2004, 11:09 AM
What is the point of this thread.

Bulldog_12
11-17-2004, 11:11 AM
Good morning from a very soggy Aggieland. I know the Dogs will be more than ready for the Square off in Silsbee. I'm hoping to catch your dogs on friday night at Bryan. Hope to see ya there. Heres to hoping that everyones day is going great.

District303aPastPlayer
11-17-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Panther Ross
What is the point of this thread.

the point of this thread is the morning show. . . on that note .. .

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD morning all my faithful readers. . . its a good sunny (not for long) day here at the home of the Hooks and Islanders. . . cloudy outside. . i hear its pouring down rain in sinton. . keep dry folks...

hows everyones drive looking for this weekends playoff games?
let us know

ps. . . Whats up mr Garcia. . . since you told me you read it :)

fb_gurl
11-17-2004, 11:54 AM
Hey Leon good luck to your son on his Super Bowl game!!! Thats cool if you are gunna make it to the game be sure to call me so we can all hook up!!! And if he doesn't feel up to it thats cool too!!!

spiveyrat
11-17-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by cunbed10
Nope! But I C U slept at a Holiday Inn Express last nite.:D

:D LOL!!! THAT was a good one! :D

District303aPastPlayer
11-17-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
:D LOL!!! THAT was a good one! :D

i honestly laughed out loud

GreenMonster
11-17-2004, 01:35 PM
Waaaaaaaaaasssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuup!!! Lymelight? I'm ready for you to kick off the afternoon show live from the Traffic Copter! Maybe you can get some updates on road conditions throughout the state and give us some insight for those long play-off drives.

District303aPastPlayer
11-17-2004, 01:43 PM
http://image.weather.com/web/radar/us_bro_closeradar_medium_usen.jpg

this is the doppler radar for the victoria-south area

District303aPastPlayer
11-17-2004, 01:45 PM
http://image.weather.com/web/radar/us_sat_closeradar_medium_usen.jpg

here is from just north of victoria, to about waco. . including some houston

AggieJohn
11-17-2004, 01:55 PM
liberty is rightbetween houston and beaumont, should be a real kicked this friday and by the looks of everything a wet one too

LHSCheerleader
11-17-2004, 02:05 PM
Well.. I would have to say that it is a mighty wet one outside today in Liberty!! If you look real close to the doppler radar map you can see Liberty County.. it looks like an "L" close to Houston. (For those folks who didn't know.)

.....I'm bored..

cunbed10
11-17-2004, 02:45 PM
NOt only is this show educational, but you get minute by minute weather updates, now where else can u get that?

Port_town_texas
11-17-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by LHSCheerleader
Well.. I would have to say that it is a mighty wet one outside today in Liberty!! If you look real close to the doppler radar map you can see Liberty County.. it looks like an "L" close to Houston. (For those folks who didn't know.)

.....I'm bored.. LOL! she's funny, but bored....:D

LHSCheerleader
11-17-2004, 02:49 PM
how am i funny?? i didn't say anything comical what so ever.. lol

Port_town_texas
11-17-2004, 02:52 PM
needed 2 get that 330th post shawty...LOL

LHSCheerleader
11-17-2004, 02:57 PM
cute.

but anyways.. you really thought the gals were cute?? i'm one. lol..

Hupernikomen
11-17-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
http://image.weather.com/web/radar/us_sat_closeradar_medium_usen.jpg

here is from just north of victoria, to about waco. . including some houston

Hello,

I am a first time responder to the Leon show and I would like to wish both the dogs and panthers a injury-free game friday...

Liberty county is right above the word "Houston" on this map and is "L" shaped. I believe Liberty is not far above the "N" of Houston and is 7 miles east of Dayton toward Beaumont on highway 90...bout another 45 minutes or so to Beaumont from there.

Port_town_texas
11-17-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by LHSCheerleader
cute.

but anyways.. you really thought the gals were cute?? i'm one. lol.. yeah 4sho.........sup.

BiG DoGs
11-18-2004, 12:28 AM
Cunbed I couldnt figure out how to do that picture...

cunbed10
11-18-2004, 12:36 AM
Well, you are very close maybe someone can tell you what you did wrong.