PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Cameron!!!

Mandy
11-16-2004, 10:55 PM
Santa advised me to show you something that couldn't fit in your stocking...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/ILovePinetown/SCORE.jpg

here's your plate of cookies and cup of...BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AH

HA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

dear 52 and BB, I posted this so you can laugh and giggle and say "oh that...mandy" and then eat more of my plane crashing cake. I'm having fun here in europe...with these wain...never mind ;)

although i'm not IN europe just yet...I posted this so that while I'm there you know i'm ok... love you guys.

p.s. please turn me over

p.s.s. thanks, that feels great :)

Keith7
11-16-2004, 10:57 PM
I dont get it :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Mandy
11-16-2004, 10:59 PM
it's okay young puppy...it's ok. As long as Mr. Guapo and Weensy get it...that's all that matter.

LH Panther Mom
11-16-2004, 11:01 PM
I can't believe it! I got it! :eek: :eek:

lepfan
11-16-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
I dont get it :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Don't bother, it's not worth it.

PPHSfan
11-16-2004, 11:04 PM
Can't yall afford lightbulbs for your scoreboard.?

Mandy
11-16-2004, 11:05 PM
yeah that's what I was asking too...Cameron's cheap.

theyoefnshow
11-17-2004, 01:42 AM
yes well, with as many points as we've been scoring, the bulbs tend to burn out after being lit up time after time. Causes the fuses to bust and all. Hey Mandy, how is basketball season coming along? Oh and congrats on the 5th place finish in district!
PS. We're still enjoying FOOTBALL in the PLAYOFFS....hope to see ya ther....oh wait, we won't! My bad!!

c-town_balla
11-17-2004, 08:47 AM
Wow I wonder how Hutto feels? Playing Basketball and telling Cameron Merry Christmas because they beat them.

11TARPON
11-17-2004, 08:50 AM
It's the bulbs on the visitor's score that are burnt out.

c-town_balla
11-17-2004, 08:54 AM
hey who cares if the bulbs are burnt out I have seen many that are not even half as good as that

Cameronbystander
11-17-2004, 08:56 AM
In 1981 Cameron went into its last regular season game 9 - 0 and lost to Rosebud-Lott. They went on to win the State Championship game against Gilmer. Maybe the Hutto game was destiny. The week of the game, the power rating web site completed its bracket and guess what it showed as the championship game - YEP - Cameron vs Gilmer with Cameron winning.

So if it works out this way, thanks Hutto.

52madmidget
11-17-2004, 04:41 PM
Ahh Cameron but see 1981 was how many years ago and you still remember who ruined your perfect record, and years from now just like you remembered rosebud people will remember the Hippos. Thats ok, that's great your at state enjoy it. Just like we will always enjoy being the 1 one your 9-1 record. So when you get to state and they want to know what the Number 1 stands for be sure and let'em know it was the Hippos! Merry Christmas

CHSBaseball07
11-17-2004, 05:22 PM
The way i look at it......it really dont matter if that 1 is in your loss column.......as long as you have that State Championship Ring and Trophy to go along w/ the season...i think the Hutto People are just jealous.......

Old Tiger
11-17-2004, 05:24 PM
I think it is stupid and childish

CHSBaseball07
11-17-2004, 05:29 PM
Hutto.......if yall played Cameron 100 times.....yall would beat them 1 time...............its a FLUKE!! Kinda like when Baylor beat A&M or when Kansas almost beat Texas.......

so yall are jealous

and this Thread is Childish like TigerWR said........Took the words right outta my mouth

'Nuff Said!

52madmidget
11-17-2004, 05:47 PM
no it wasn't a fluke ask cameron they should have beat us but got greedy over a 2 point conversion instead of taking the feild goal. Secondly, not jealous in anyway, Post were made on here that hutto wouldn't even score 30 on cameron,(Keep in mind i'm only posting and talking to other fans, never against the players, cameron is a great team with a lot of speed, I'm really glad we played them this year. By the way represent 19 3A and go all the way, football is more fun to watch when your playing state champs.) So all us Hutto fans are doing is having some fun with the cameron folk.:cool:

CHSBaseball07
11-17-2004, 06:02 PM
I reckon thats what it is....ok have ur fun..haha

Mandy
11-24-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
I think it is stupid and childish

yeah i think the same about you wookie. anyways, it doesn't matter about basketball season....it doesn't matter that you're in the playoffs...what matters little teapot is the fact that you have 1 loss and those who beat you were the underdogs. That's all really what this was about, was for ludos like yourself to watch your yap. I wish I could give you the peace sign... only backwards...you'd be surprised what that means, LONDON sends their hello's :)

TxRedneck13
11-24-2004, 09:25 PM
And the Bird is Flying :rolleyes:

BIGGBROTHER
11-29-2004, 03:48 PM
hey whats this all about ?
im confused
oh yeah
hutto beat cameron
and now they have lost to jasper
hmmm was jasper a fluke
no hutto was
just like manor
just like la grange
just like rockdale
just like giddings
just like caldwell
not so much smithville
but i guess this fluke is still besides jaspers fluke is gonna be the stamp on yoe record
so when the banner is raised for how far yall went into the playoffs
remeber the 2 L's
hutto
jasper

and next year
buahahahahahahahhahahahahah
muahahahahahahahahahahhahahah
here come the hippos the mighty mighty hippos oooohhh

aahhhhhh
oooooohhh
aaaahhhhh

Mandy
11-30-2004, 12:32 AM
I really wish you'd call me when you post sometimes BB. Anyways, not only am I going to post to tell you that I'm also going to tell you how much I enjoy the "ooh and Ahh's"

haha next year will be fun.....

your pride never dies...funny how after the kickoff glancing over at the fence the coaches were tearing the cups off.....here your hanky...there there panky.

Mandy
12-18-2004, 01:07 PM
yeah, Santa stopped by for some eggnog just now...he's searching through his red bag for your pride....well...atleast those little white cups for next year.