Stangster
11-16-2004, 10:18 PM
Exactly!

Ranger05
11-16-2004, 10:19 PM
i got 2 changed muleshoe over snyder and canyon over wylie

SwtwtrMstngs04
11-16-2004, 10:23 PM
I would have to change the Glen Rose prediction i dont think Breckinridge can handle them.

wildstangs
11-16-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by SwtwtrMstngs04
I would have to change the Glen Rose prediction i dont think Breckinridge can handle them.

Breckenridge beat them earlier in the year. If the QB from Breck has a great game, they should win again.

mulefan
11-16-2004, 11:15 PM
mules roll on and canyon edges wylie

tiger_pride1020
11-16-2004, 11:16 PM
Sorry but Glen Rose will win over BReckenridge.

SwtwtrMstngs04
11-16-2004, 11:29 PM
hey wildstangs lubbock cooper also beat sweetwater before. just remember any given friday night. ( no offense to the mustangs i know yall r gonna redeam yourselves against lubbock cooper this time).

mustang04
11-16-2004, 11:52 PM
looks good to me wildstangs

Black_Magic
11-17-2004, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Ranger05
i got 2 changed muleshoe over snyder and canyon over wylie ahhh. bitterness! picking the other teams will not erase anything.:D

thumptbh
11-17-2004, 11:58 AM
i got to go with muleshoe over snyder too based on what i saw mulshoe do to perryton.

bullfrog_alumni_02
11-17-2004, 12:14 PM
i agree on most of them, but canyon and wylie will be a good game. im not sure who i think will be the winner in this one. ill also be pulling for b'port to get an upset over iowa park.

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-17-2004, 12:16 PM
Canyon over Wylie
Decatur over Gainesville

Snyder over Muleshoe
Iowa Park over Bridgeport
Sweetwater over Cooper
Breckenridge over Glen Rose

That should be how it shakes out.

Then next week:
Decatur over Canyon

Iowa Park over Snyder
Sweetwater over Breck

Then Next week:
Decatur over who ever makes it from Region II
Iowa Park over Sweetwater

Then Next week:
Decatur win it all

Iowa Park losses to Gilmer who wins it all the next week.

Ok you heard it here first.

westTXbest
11-17-2004, 01:21 PM
I dont think that snyder can handle muleshoe snyder lets everyone play to close its not going to happen this week, and sweetwater i think really they will play for the sate title against gilmer, I like sweetwater and plus my family is from sweetwater, had to unlces play on the state team in 84 85 pr 86 cant remember. There is not anyone in region 1 that can beat sweetwater besides decatur and they r in div. 1 so i say sweetwater goes all the way.

mustang04
11-17-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by westTXbest
I dont think that snyder can handle muleshoe snyder lets everyone play to close its not going to happen this week, and sweetwater i think really they will play for the sate title against gilmer, I like sweetwater and plus my family is from sweetwater, had to unlces play on the state team in 84 85 pr 86 cant remember. There is not anyone in region 1 that can beat sweetwater besides decatur and they r in div. 1 so i say sweetwater goes all the way.

thanx compadre:)

Rainman
11-17-2004, 03:04 PM
All is well but maybe, Glen Rose?

Rainman
11-17-2004, 03:05 PM
Sweetwater's state team was in 1985

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-17-2004, 03:44 PM
Sweetwater has a heck of a team. I think a Sweetwater / IP game would be one heck of a showdown. I don't know much about Muleshoe. We will have to keep an eye on them.

Macarthur
11-17-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by westTXbest
There is not anyone in region 1 that can beat sweetwater besides decatur and they r in div. 1 so i say sweetwater goes all the way.

Didn't Cooper already beat Sweetwater this year?

Iowa Park can beat Sweetwater. Of course Sweetwater is capable of beating IP, too. It comes down to who gets the breaks. After this second round, all of the teams are pretty darn good.

Adidas410s
11-17-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by tiger_pride1020
Sorry but Glen Rose will win over BReckenridge.

Gotta love those posts with NO information to back up your claim...and reason as to WHY Glen Rose is better than Breckenridge? What do you KNOW about Breckenridge?

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-17-2004, 05:06 PM
I know Breckenridge beat my Vernon Lions out for the last playoff spot from district 5.

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-17-2004, 05:07 PM
Cooper did beat Sweetwater and I can remember a lot of talk how Sweetwater played a bad game and how they wished they could play again. I also know that Cooper is a dang good team. Maybe someone one here can give us a game recap from the 1st meeting.

GreenMonster
11-17-2004, 05:17 PM
cooper scored more points than sweetwater.

:D :D Ain't I a turd! :D :D

mustang04
11-17-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
Cooper did beat Sweetwater and I can remember a lot of talk how Sweetwater played a bad game and how they wished they could play again. I also know that Cooper is a dang good team. Maybe someone one here can give us a game recap from the 1st meeting.

yes..check on the Sweetwater vs. Cooper Poll...i posted on there about this

rhs78
11-17-2004, 06:05 PM
canyon
decatur
muleshoe
iowa park
sweetwater
glen rose

jmcgee
11-17-2004, 10:45 PM
If Sweetwater plays the whole game like they did the second half against seminole I think they will take Cooper if they play like the first half they will loose.

stateboundWR#5
11-19-2004, 01:16 AM
my thoughts on this one is cooper is too much for sweetwater once again... snyder didnt have much trouble passing on sweetwater in the second half and if the stangs plan on pullin this one out they are gonna have to contain madison and barnett!i also think snyder advances... we have been playing good ball and not only do we have walker with the run game but our passing game isnt too bad itself! the better teams live to play another week!

Stangster
11-19-2004, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by stateboundWR#5
my thoughts on this one is cooper is too much for sweetwater once again... snyder didnt have much trouble passing on sweetwater in the second half and if the stangs plan on pullin this one out they are gonna have to contain madison and barnett!i also think snyder advances... we have been playing good ball and not only do we have walker with the run game but our passing game isnt too bad itself! the better teams live to play another week!
You mean the 4th quarter, after Sweetwater was playing containment. I remember 3 turnovers in the 1st half due to the tigers passing game.

jmcgee
11-20-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by stateboundWR#5
Those Sophomores have grown up fast havnt they.
The Mustangs were too much for Cooper.

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-20-2004, 10:02 PM
If IP and Sweetwater both win one more then we will have a great shootout!

Buffalo
11-20-2004, 10:26 PM
I guess I am bias to our area but I would lioke to see Sweetwater Win and Snyder. Not because of a revenge game or anything like that. But you would have 2 teams from the same district, 30 or so miles apart playing in December. Trust me it would attract a crowd. However both teams have to win against 2 very good football teams this week. Go Dist 4