PDA

View Full Version : This weather is crazy!!!!

Bandera YaYa
11-16-2004, 09:43 PM
I might have messed with the moon and stars a tad too much earlier this evening.......might should have toned it down a bit...but I promised Caldwell a mighty powerful potent and spell!!!! So, blame Caldwell....not the YaYa's!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

sinfan75
11-16-2004, 09:45 PM
Nothin crazy just normal Texas weather.

Bandera YaYa
11-16-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
Nothin crazy just normal Texas weather. Whew!! Good!! Not my fault!!!! :D

dawgmom
11-16-2004, 09:51 PM
Hey YaYa! Help me out with a spell on two things. The weather here in SE Texas, and a BAAAADDD one on the Liberty team. No injuries or anything, just a w for Jasper. Thanks! I am working on my YaYa spells, but I need some help......

LOL

CHS_CG
11-16-2004, 09:57 PM
heyhey hey what are you blamin on Caldwell??

Bandera YaYa
11-16-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by dawgmom
Hey YaYa! Help me out with a spell on two things. The weather here in SE Texas, and a BAAAADDD one on the Liberty team. No injuries or anything, just a w for Jasper. Thanks! I am working on my YaYa spells, but I need some help......

LOL Sorry!! I have already committed my spells for Caldwell.....it would be a conflict of interest to help you out!!! Us YaYa's have values to uphold, you know!! But Good Luck to you , too!! :D

LH Panther Mom
11-16-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Sorry!! I have already committed my spells for Caldwell.....it would be a conflict of interest to help you out!!! Us YaYa's have values to uphold, you know!! But Good Luck to you , too!! :D

Well, pooh! I thought you were using them for us. :crying: :crying: :weeping: :weeping:

Bandera YaYa
11-16-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Well, pooh! I thought you were using them for us. :crying: :crying: :weeping: :weeping: Of course......we are planning another gathering tomorrow for Liberty Hill!! I would never forget about you!! :D

Bandera YaYa
11-16-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
heyhey hey what are you blamin on Caldwell?? Oh....nothing!!! :D

Bulldog_12
11-16-2004, 10:30 PM
This weather is crazy. It was cold yesterday and then today I get up and dress fairly layered only to go outside and discover that it is a pretty balmy day. So needless to say I went to all of my classes in sweats and a jacket while it was pretty humid and in the high 70's. Let me tell you, that was a lot of fun.:rolleyes: :D

LH Panther Mom
11-16-2004, 10:34 PM
Of course......we are planning another gathering tomorrow for Liberty Hill!! I would never forget about you!! :D

Whew! :D

NSUTrumpet08
11-16-2004, 11:08 PM
I guess the same goes here in Natchitoches...it's still feels like SE Texas...just a little farther north and east. It's cold one day and the next day its warm and humid...go figure eh? I miss home back in Jasper...:(

spiveyrat
11-17-2004, 07:56 AM
Sorry!! I have already committed my spells for Caldwell.....it would be a conflict of interest to help you out!!! Us YaYa's have values to uphold, you know!! But Good Luck to you , too!! :D

Look out Liberty... without YaYa's help, dawgmom might turn your cheerleaders into squirrels!!! :eek:

:D

spiveyrat
11-17-2004, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by NSUTrumpet08
I guess the same goes here in Natchitoches...it's still feels like SE Texas...just a little farther north and east. It's cold one day and the next day its warm and humid...go figure eh? I miss home back in Jasper...:(

You're not THAT far from home.