PDA

View Full Version : WOS is still here!

X Man
11-16-2004, 08:50 PM
Hey, we are still here, and we ain't sceered! Yep, we bought the loss, but it isn't the end of the world, nor is it the end of WOS football. WOS doesn't retire, they just reload! And wait til next year! As I said, there are many great teams across the state in 3A, and we ran into one. And even at this game, one play here or there, and the outcome might have been different. Huffman has a quality program, and one Huffman fan was on KLVI and said that WOS had more talent that Huffman, but that he felt Huffman's size was too much. It is water over the bridge, but we will be back! Good Luck to everyone, and may they end the season injury free.

IHStangFan
11-16-2004, 08:51 PM
hey, congrats on a heck of a season guys!! :clap:

Ranger05
11-16-2004, 08:53 PM
congrats:clap:

SintonFan_inAustin
11-16-2004, 08:54 PM
everybody has that down feeling when ur team gets booted out of the playoffs except the State Champion. Sometimes it last a day sometime weeks or months but theres always next year. GL next year:clap:

mwynn05
11-16-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by X Man
Hey, we are still here, and we ain't sceered! Yep, we bought the loss, but it isn't the end of the world, nor is it the end of WOS football. WOS doesn't retire, they just reload! And wait til next year! As I said, there are many great teams across the state in 3A, and we ran into one. And even at this game, one play here or there, and the outcome might have been different. Huffman has a quality program, and one Huffman fan was on KLVI and said that WOS had more talent that Huffman, but that he felt Huffman's size was too much. It is water over the bridge, but we will be back! Good Luck to everyone, and may they end the season injury free. you mean water under the bridge right?

Bullaholic
11-16-2004, 08:55 PM
Hey, we are still here, and we ain't sceered! Yep, we bought the loss, but it isn't the end of the world, nor is it the end of WOS football. WOS doesn't retire, they just reload! And wait til next year! As I said, there are many great teams across the state in 3A, and we ran into one. And even at this game, one play here or there, and the outcome might have been different. Huffman has a quality program, and one Huffman fan was on KLVI and said that WOS had more talent that Huffman, but that he felt Huffman's size was too much. It is water over the bridge, but we will be back! Good Luck to everyone, and may they end the season injury free.

X Man...I don't think anyone who has ever been a follower of Texas HS football for very long ever doubted that a quality program so full of tradition as WOS would ever not be back strong. Best of luck to you and your team.

Ranger Mom
11-16-2004, 08:56 PM
Glad to see you are still with us....we look forward to more years with the WOS posters on board!!

Congrats on a great season!

sinfan75
11-16-2004, 09:01 PM
When I read yall lost I could actually feel my hair gettin shorter.:D

j_dog
11-17-2004, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
everybody has that down feeling when ur team gets booted out of the playoffs except the State Champion. Sometimes it last a day sometime weeks or months but theres always next year. GL next year:clap:
Exactly, and when teams lose there should not be posters coming on this board trying to rub the loss in the fans faces as has happened either explicitly or implicitly to WOS fans this week. :mad: Having a little fun kidding may be okay sometimes, but frankly I think some of the posts were a bit over the edge. Win with grace, lose with grace, post with grace. :)

Bulldog_12
11-17-2004, 12:55 AM
Yeah, congrats on the year WOS. Think of this year as a "testing the water" stage for future runs in 3A.;) Good luck in your other sports. You guys have a great B-Ball coach. Good luck with the year.

Jody
11-17-2004, 07:33 AM

I am also glad your here. Now sit back and watch some real football.....:D :D :D Just kidding. Good season and thanks for being the center of my smack for 2004!

SuusJudex
11-17-2004, 09:39 AM
Hey Jody, I don't know why you are so far up our backside when Dan Hooks is actually from the Hill and even in your "Sports Hall of Honor." Instead of taking some pride in that you have to be a complete worm.

http://barbershillalumni.homestead.com/hoh2001.html

kaorder1999
11-17-2004, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by mwynn05
you mean water under the bridge right?

i think thats what they meant

bullfrog_alumni_02
11-17-2004, 10:43 AM
glad to hear you guys are still kickin'. i cant wait to be reading about your team next year while im loungin on the beach :D