PDA

View Full Version : Goin' Bowling

3afan
11-16-2004, 07:38 PM
today my brother and i booked our round trip flight, hotel, & wyndham new orleans bowl tickets ... this will be my first bowl game! yeah its "only" the New Orleans Bowl, but i'm really looking forward to it.

http://www.neworleansbowl.com/ed/bookshow.pl

swatermustang55
11-16-2004, 07:55 PM
i think canyon will take wylie ill take canyon by 7

red Spread the Red

TheDOCTORdre
11-16-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by swatermustang55

red Spread the Red
What has this got to do with this topic?

3afan
11-16-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by swatermustang55

red Spread the Red

uuuhhhh, OK !!!!

Ranger Mom
11-16-2004, 07:59 PM
Awwwwww....he's my friend, yall be nice!!

Bullaholic
11-16-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
today my brother and i booked our round trip flight, hotel, & wyndham new orleans bowl tickets ... this will be my first bowl game! yeah its "only" the New Orleans Bowl, but i'm really looking forward to it.

http://www.neworleansbowl.com/ed/bookshow.pl

If you've never been to "The Big Easy", 3AFan, you're in for a real treat. Some of the best cuisine (French, Creole, & Cajun) is served up there, and there's always something going on downtown or in the Quarter. Lots and lots of history---but don't get in a hurry, it's not called "The Big Easy" for nothing. The natives take their time to do everything. Hope you have a safe and great trip, and see some good football. Bon ton Roule.

jason
11-16-2004, 09:23 PM
i was in new orleans, on bourbon street when the patriots beat st louis in the super bowl when it was in new orleans....CRAZINESS.....

Bullaholic
11-16-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by jason
i was in new orleans, on bourbon street when the patriots beat st louis in the super bowl when it was in new orleans....CRAZINESS.....

You should be there during Mardi Gras, Jason----now that is past craziness.

jason
11-16-2004, 09:27 PM
oh my, how could i forget...mardi gras WAS going on at the same time....

...and i happen to have video documentation of my trip.... ;)