PDA

View Full Version : The t-shirt has arrived!

LH Panther Mom
11-16-2004, 06:54 PM
Awww, CheerMom, the purple tissue paper was a special touch. :)

Ranger Mom
11-16-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Awww, CheerMom, the purple tissue paper was a special touch. :)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ain't it purty??:D

LH Panther Mom
11-16-2004, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ain't it purty??:D

Yes, it is. And it'll be even purtier with more sigs! :D

gobbler grad
11-16-2004, 07:02 PM
Panther Mom, have you all decided when and where you were meeting Sat. afternoon...halftime or at end of game:thinking:

LH Panther Mom
11-16-2004, 07:04 PM
I have to do a little research on the stadium right quick, but I'm thinking half-time might be best.

44INAROW
11-16-2004, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I have to do a little research on the stadium right quick, but I'm thinking half-time might be best.

I wanna try and make it for half-time despite my superstition..... you know how to reach me :D It would be too neat if we had 4 teams represented at the same time - GobblerFan.. wanna lay odds on your spouse coming in for the picture? lol......... If we are anywhere near the smoking section, Mr 44 will be there and I'll have my granddaughter too ....... Here we go with a 3 generation picture LOL LOL........ Just trying to lighten up the day - it's been pretty tense.......

AggieJohn
11-16-2004, 08:07 PM
what's your supersitition

44INAROW
11-16-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by explayer2001
what's your supersitition

Once the game starts, I stay in my seat until the game is over. :D not even leaving for halftime or potty breaks............. worked for many many games....... I know, it's stupid lol

LHMom
11-16-2004, 11:39 PM
Nothing wrong with that! I have so many rituals on game day it isn't even funny!

CheerMom
11-17-2004, 09:58 AM
Glad that it arrived safely, and that you liked the purple tissue paper!!! Good Luck on your game and have fun!!!!

jason
11-17-2004, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by CheerMom
purple tissue paper!!! ?? what was it for ???

CheerMom
11-17-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by jason
?? what was it for ???

I wrapped the shirt in purple(LH's colors)tissue paper before putting it in the envelope.

jason
11-17-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by CheerMom
I wrapped the shirt in purple(LH's colors)tissue paper before putting it in the envelope. oohh, i just mailed it in a manilla envelope lol...was all the paperwork that i sent still with it ?? (schedule, 'rules', etc....)

CheerMom
11-17-2004, 10:45 AM
oohh, i just mailed it in a manilla envelope lol...was all the paperwork that i sent still with it ?? (schedule, 'rules', etc....)

I sent the paperwork along with the shirt.

Ranger Mom
11-17-2004, 10:47 AM
I didn't wrap it in special paper....but I DID make a special football label to go on the outside....it was even in "Gobbler Green" for Old Green and Cuero!!:D

jason
11-17-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I didn't wrap it in special paper....but I DID make a special football label to go on the outside....it was even in "Gobbler Green" for Old Green and Cuero!!:D ha, talk about overkill :D :D :D

District303aPastPlayer
11-17-2004, 11:59 AM
hey, we left the shirt with a DR Pepper stain. . . its the official drink of the sinton pirates :)

jason
11-17-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
hey, we left the shirt with a DR Pepper stain. . . its the official drink of the sinton pirates :) dr pepper huh....

Ranger Mom
11-17-2004, 12:12 PM
ha, talk about overkill :D :D :D

Ya think??

Mustang04 got one on the package I sent him too!!

cjeffsjeep
11-17-2004, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I wanna try and make it for half-time despite my superstition..... you know how to reach me :D It would be too neat if we had 4 teams represented at the same time - GobblerFan.. wanna lay odds on your spouse coming in for the picture? lol......... If we are anywhere near the smoking section, Mr 44 will be there and I'll have my granddaughter too ....... Here we go with a 3 generation picture LOL LOL........ Just trying to lighten up the day - it's been pretty tense.......

"smoking section" let me know where its at becouse they didnt have a smoking section at last weeks game and they wouldent let you go out of the stadium you had to pay $10 to get back in thats why i hate playing in Victoria

District303aPastPlayer
11-17-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by cjeffsjeep
"smoking section" let me know where its at becouse they didnt have a smoking section at last weeks game and they wouldent let you go out of the stadium you had to pay $10 to get back in thats why i hate playing in Victoria

at The Gus in SA last week, they told us we had to go to Loop 410 to meet at the smoke spot. . you know how many cigarrette smogged cars i saw in the parking lot once we found out we had to walk almost a half mile to the smoke spot :D

cjeffsjeep
11-17-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
at The Gus in SA last week, they told us we had to go to Loop 410 to meet at the smoke spot. . you know how many cigarrette smogged cars i saw in the parking lot once we found out we had to walk almost a half mile to the smoke spot :D

now that sucks we need to have a smokers right movement lol we have no rights

District303aPastPlayer
11-17-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by cjeffsjeep
now that sucks we need to have a smokers right movement lol we have no rights

itll get laughed out of courtrooms