PDA

View Full Version : Which game should I go to?

turbostud
11-16-2004, 09:11 AM
Sinton vs. Zapata
or
Port Isabel vs. Ingleside

I can't decide!

LH Panther Mom
11-16-2004, 09:22 AM
Tough decision - I say flip a coin! :)

pirate4state
11-16-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by turbostud
Sinton vs. Zapata
or
Port Isabel vs. Ingleside

I can't decide! Have you seen any of these teams play before? I'd come watch Sinton vs. Zapata, but that's just me! :D

99IHSMustang
11-16-2004, 12:18 PM
That is a tough decision. If it were me and none of these teams were my hometown team I would look at the driving distance and then look at the caliber of the 2 teams that are going to play against each other. Yikes.... That still would be tough :doh: Go watch the Mustangs -vs- Tarpons. We are the underdogs anyways and I don't believe that Sinton is. :D

BlueBlood
11-16-2004, 12:31 PM
Ingleside vs. Port Isabel

big daddy russ
11-16-2004, 12:34 PM
I haven't seen Port Isabel, but I can tell you that Sinton and Zapata are two marquee teams. That one will be good.

3afan
11-16-2004, 12:37 PM
i'd pick Sinton / Zapata

turbostud
11-16-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
That is a tough decision. If it were me and none of these teams were my hometown team I would look at the driving distance and then look at the caliber of the 2 teams that are going to play against each other. Yikes.... That still would be tough :doh: Go watch the Mustangs -vs- Tarpons. We are the underdogs anyways and I don't believe that Sinton is. :D

Driving distance doesnt matter. I work in Corpus but I live in the Valley. When I get off work on friday I can hang around and watch Sinton/Zapata or I can drive to the Valley and watch PI/Ingleside. I have seen Port Isabel play this year so I guess I am leaning towards Sinton/Zapata.

44INAROW
11-16-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
i'd pick Sinton / Zapata

I am thinking this is going to be a great game.. with Sinton ending the evening on top