PDA

View Full Version : The Leon & lymelight Morning show Nov 16, 2004... Caldwell vs Connally II.

cunbed10
11-16-2004, 08:30 AM
Gooooooooooooooooood MOrning3Adownlow This is Leon and you r YOu, so How the hell is everyone, this rain and Fog will make for an interesting situation this weekend. Caldwell Posters, Leon would like some insight on the Big GAme against Connally, u know they were the only team the Dawgs, loss to this year So Marlin in PUlling for our ole district Brother.. Caldwell to get revenge for us, now 3A Downlow you know how we Do let's hear from U I want all Caldwell posters to check, not my family GRAD_'85, Fb_gurl, and Hornet MOm, these are my Peeps, I need new Hornet meat, so lets get Crunk as my 9 year old would say, I don't know what Let's get Crunk means, but it sounded Kool, and that's my Boi:thinking: :D

southern_thunder
11-16-2004, 08:42 AM
J-Town in tha house gettin the DOGS ready for some Panther meat this week. Thunder says that the Bulldogs are ready to make the long run for the state title.

Junkyard
11-16-2004, 08:45 AM
Leon, Junkyard is back!!!! THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE JASPER BULDOGS!!!!:clap: :clap:

marlin fan
11-16-2004, 08:55 AM
GOOD MORNING!!!! GO CALDWELL BEAT OONNALLY!!!

cunbed10
11-16-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by southern_thunder
J-Town in tha house gettin the DOGS ready for some Panther meat this week. Thunder says that the Bulldogs are ready to make the long run for the state title. J-Town why do u insist on putting a j in front of the state champions u know that M goes in front of Bulldogs(State champions):D

cunbed10
11-16-2004, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Junkyard
Leon, Junkyard is back!!!! THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE JASPER BULDOGS!!!!:clap: :clap: Junkyard tomorrow ya'lls game will be the game of the week here on the L&L show, so who are ya'll playin and where so I can have all my s#@% in one sock tomorrow. Oh Yeah S_T whose bringing the dominoes to the tailgate party if Marlin and Jasper does meet.? we both should have a bottle of BomBAy

fb_gurl
11-16-2004, 09:11 AM
Good Morning L&L!!! There are several Caldwell posters, but several are in school this morning so you might have to wait a lil bit!! But as for the family I'm here!!!

Junkyard
11-16-2004, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by cunbed10
Junkyard tomorrow ya'lls game will be the game of the week here on the L&L show, so who are ya'll playin and where so I can have all my s#@% in one sock tomorrow. Oh Yeah S_T whose bringing the dominoes to the tailgate party if Marlin and Jasper does meet.? we both should have a bottle of BomBAy

The Dogs are playin the Panthers from Liberty Friday night 7:30 at Silsbee's Tiger Stadium, Jasper will be the Home team.

cunbed10
11-16-2004, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by fb_gurl
Good Morning L&L!!! There are several Caldwell posters, but several are in school this morning so you might have to wait a lil bit!! But as for the family I'm here!!! Leon has a question, who is CHG_CG, better yet fb_gurl read my post on Leon has a question and get back 2 me on here or pm. Holla!

CHS_CG
11-16-2004, 09:19 AM
WELL CUNBED I am HornetMom's daughter.. i guess you dont remember the 2 times we met.... the basketball game and after we preformed at half time in the Caldwell Marlin game!

cunbed10
11-16-2004, 09:20 AM
Leon has a question? Ever been at a game, or anywhere else 4 that matter, and you get this bubbling feeling in your gut, knowing that you may not make it to the restroom, so u squeeze your butt cheeks, and start to walk like a one legged man, each step, causing more discomfort, and then u don't want to use the public facility, but u have no choice so you put down tons of toliet paper, and commence to relieving yourself. It's moments like this that make you miss home:D

cunbed10
11-16-2004, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
WELL CUNBED I am HornetMom's daughter.. i guess you dont remember the 2 times we met.... the basketball game and after we preformed at half time in the Caldwell Marlin game! Oh! yeah well u know I'm a sport fanatic, why would you type what u did, knowing what kinda sports fan I am, did Leon make u mad when he left the game early, apparently I have more impact on young peoples lives than I thought, I may need to reevaluate the situation, did you have a knee brace on?

marlin fan
11-16-2004, 09:26 AM
cunbed CHG_CG was a color gaurd the last two years remember when u went over to their side that homecomming game to meet the caldwell crew??? grrr i wish i could have went over there.

CHS_CG
11-16-2004, 09:32 AM
I dont remember if i had a knee brace on it was possible i had it wrapped but yeah i know ur a sports fan. I made my point on the other thread and I am just goin to leave it alone. Yeah you should remember me, Hornet mom CHS_Grad85 Fb_gurl and I only stood in the rain to say hi to you when you were at our bball game after somebody had hit your car remember?

District303aPastPlayer
11-16-2004, 09:32 AM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets get this thing CRUUUUUUUUUUUUNK!!!

Go Caldwell! Go Pirates!

Tuesday morning, and friday can't get here soon enough... To all my sinton folks, i work tonight, so if you go by, lets talk some football!!

YEAH! WHAT!!!! OKAYYY!!!

cunbed10
11-16-2004, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I dont remember if i had a knee brace on it was possible i had it wrapped but yeah i know ur a sports fan. I made my point on the other thread and I am just goin to leave it alone. Yeah you should remember me, Hornet mom CHS_Grad85 Fb_gurl and I only stood in the rain to say hi to you when you were at our bball game after somebody had hit your car remember? Leon has no beef with you MA' I'm down with u like 4 flat tires, and Leon will stand in the rain 4 u:D

CHS_Grad '85
11-16-2004, 09:49 AM
Alright lets get this back to what it's suppossed to be about... FOOTBALL... Morning DLs, L&L, and sports fans... yes - this will be a rematch for the Cadets & Hornets... thanks for the info yesterday cunbed... from that & what I saw last year - this team will be tough... but I think the Hornets will be ready this time...

LET'S GET READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!

:cheerl: GO HORNETS GO :cheerl:

cunbed10
11-16-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by CHS_Grad '85
Alright lets get this back to what it's suppossed to be about... FOOTBALL... Morning DLs, L&L, and sports fans... yes - this will be a rematch for the Cadets & Hornets... thanks for the info yesterday cunbed... from that & what I saw last year - this team will be tough... but I think the Hornets will be ready this time...

LET'S GET READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!

:cheerl: GO HORNETS GO :cheerl: I hope u guys can get'em because I want revenge, but they are good, and they will get after you.

CHS_Grad '85
11-16-2004, 10:22 AM
As requested... lol

Originally posted by cunbed10
sure is alot of Flu and Cold in Caldwell, Maybe Leon will need to come and give flu shots, or some Purple stuff, let me call Ya YA, Witches from EAST, Withces from the WEST YaYa get to caldwell and straighten out this Mess

Bandera YaYa
11-16-2004, 10:44 AM
I have been summoned from the depths of the earth...I will prepare a powerful potent for the Caldwell players, to make them stronger and faster.....so they can run as if their feet had wings....(or maybe I could just drop off my broom) :thinking:
I will call a special meeting of all the YaYa's...to meet at the mighty oak tree...to sway and dance, chanting.."Go Mighty Caldwell...go forth and conquer...conquer all and conquer swiftly....take no prisoners.....Defeat those who try to stand in your way !!"
I will personally align the moon and the stars for tonites mission......I give you my oath that Caldwell will prevail!!!

Junkyard
11-16-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
I have been summoned from the depths of the earth...I will prepare a powerful potent for the Caldwell players, to make them stronger and faster.....so they can run as if their feet had wings....(or maybe I could just drop off my broom) :thinking:
I will call a special meeting of all the YaYa's...to meet at the mighty oak tree...to sway and dance, chanting.."Go Mighty Caldwell...go forth and conquer...conquer all and conquer swiftly....take no prisoners.....Defeat those who try to stand in your way !!"
I will personally align the moon and the stars for tonites mission......I give you my oath that Caldwell will prevail!!!

WOW!!!

How can you beat that???:eek:

CHS_Grad '85
11-16-2004, 10:50 AM

:clap: :clap: Whew Whooo :clap: :clap:

It's in the stars Hornets!!!! Let's go get 'em!!!

HornetMom
11-16-2004, 10:53 AM
Thanks YaYa... Okay Hornets, you heard CHS_Grad'85, Swarm the Cadets

Bandera YaYa
11-16-2004, 10:57 AM
No problem....my pleasure.....uh, but I do need to locate a toad's tail before tonite?????

cunbed10
11-16-2004, 11:51 AM
No problem....my pleasure.....uh, but I do need to locate a toad's tail before tonite????? I have two frogs that would luv 2 donate their butts, I mean Tails:D Bud Frogs there is a new Bud commercial being shot in BAndera TExas get there quick CEO Budwieser :foul: :evillaugh

cunbed10
11-16-2004, 12:07 PM
I will personally align the moon and the stars for tonites mission......I give you my oath that Caldwell will prevail!!! Now of course U know that When Caldwell wins, everyone and their Mother will be wanting YAYA special Potion and You will have to cast spells all over the 3A World.

Bandera YaYa
11-16-2004, 12:13 PM
YaYa 's will spread their love potents....in all different flavors...I MEAN, their victory potents (sorry, forgot which potent I was talking about!) to any one who requests.....(as long as Leon approves!!) :D :eek: