PDA

View Full Version : MM--XI-XVI-MMIV

slpybear the bullfan
11-16-2004, 01:06 AM
There are a lot of cool people on the downlow. Some of you, I go back a way with. Others, I have recently got to enjoy in the last few months.

Either way, you are some of the best posters and make THE best community I have found on the web.

Thanks,

slpybear

CHS_CG
11-16-2004, 01:14 AM
aww thanx slpybear. That touched my heart. If I wasnt coughin so bad and wasnt stopped up ::sniff sniff:: That would make me cry..But dont give us all the credit its great Mods like You Matt, RM and 66 that keep this a great place!

Bullaholic
11-16-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
There are a lot of cool people on the downlow. Some of you, I go back a way with. Others, I have recently got to enjoy in the last few months.

Either way, you are some of the best posters and make THE best community I have found on the web.

Thanks,

slpybear

That is so true Slpy....I've jumped over to some of the other sites and read many of the posts.....those that dared to post were treated like a pork chop thrown in a lion's cage. Makes you appreciate the good folks here and the civility maintained by you moderators. More and more "level-headed" posters seems like they are coming on board, and we will welcome them.

dawgmom
11-16-2004, 10:27 AM
I agree. Go to another site and post for the first time and you are made to feel VERY unwelcome. Here, you are welcome from the start. Thanks everybody!

LH Panther Mom
11-16-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by dawgmom
I agree. Go to another site and post for the first time and you are made to feel VERY unwelcome. Here, you are welcome from the start. Thanks everybody!

Particularly if you're a mom! LOL

CheerMom
11-16-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

I have to agree with that!!!

coiled2strike
11-16-2004, 11:43 AM
clever title...i enjoy when people take time to make their posts clever...even if it is just a little post to give thanks...
thanks slappy...

AP Panther Fan
11-16-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

I agree! It is nice to feel welcome especially when I have so much to learn about football! Everyone has been nice and tolerated me irregardless.:D

slpybear the bullfan
11-16-2004, 10:03 PM
Well, this post is to thank all of ya'll... I have had a hoot of a time on this website.... from my favorite Bull season ever to some really good offseason funnies...

You guys make it a good 'un...

Old Tiger
11-16-2004, 10:14 PM
Thanks, same to you...

onfirebball05mustang
11-16-2004, 10:17 PM
sweet slpybear...very sweet!:inlove:
i dont know where we'd be w/o the mods!

i love you guys!:inlove:
(did somebody say group hug??)

big daddy russ
11-17-2004, 12:28 AM
Very clever, Slpy. Same to you and congrats.

sinton66
11-17-2004, 12:42 AM
Some of the newer posters may not have noticed yet, but 'ol Slpy's one of the most imaginative posters anywhere. We are quite fortunate he calls 3ADL home.

AggieJohn
11-17-2004, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan

Thanks,

slpybear

why haven't you been on as much

slpybear the bullfan
11-17-2004, 08:57 PM
I am on a lot... I just like to read a bunch... lots of time reading and posting occaisonally...

Two young uns, busy job, nagging wife... *duck* and too many hobbies!