PDA

View Full Version : Leon has a question, and I need help 3ADownlow......Should I....

cunbed10
11-15-2004, 03:21 PM
take this screen saver of #21CB/WR for the Marlin Bulldogs, off my computer. I mean should Leon take the pictures of TAnk Smith(waco paper) D'Nerian Wrighter (suit & tie ARkansas) Matterral Richardson(suit & tie ARkansas) and Jeremy Lance Modkins #28(suit & Tie)TCU off the wall in Leon office, that has a sign that reads M Square Bulldogs Marlin, Texas What U know bout DAT? I have people pm ing me and saying I'm not a true Bulldog fan, I mean anyone that knows me can tell you this, How many offices do you walk in, where a man has a picture of his favorite team, and players posted all over the computer, and the office wall. So 3A Downlow should I take the pictures down, or leave 'em up? I mean l left a game early, and didn't witness the most thrilling comeback since Gatesville 1996, But my good Friend Bellville 22 kept me up to date.

Signed unfaithful Bulldogs fan
Yeah right
Leon!

District303aPastPlayer
11-15-2004, 03:26 PM
leave em

Bandera YaYa
11-15-2004, 03:31 PM
Heck, leave them up if that's what you want to do!! Life is too short!!!!

Ranger Mom
11-15-2004, 03:53 PM
Stop worrying what "everybody" else thinks or says and stay true to yourself!!

marlin fan
11-15-2004, 05:28 PM
even though what you have been doing makes me mad i forgive ya u should leave them up!!! just dont leave games early ever again!!!!! if u not gonna stay to the very end then dont come at all!!!!

Hupernikomen
11-15-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by marlin fan
even though what you have been doing makes me mad i forgive ya u should leave them up!!! just dont leave games early ever again!!!!! if u not gonna stay to the very end then dont come at all!!!!

ouch...I heard that...I have seen some fans like that just about everywhere I go.

mwynn05
11-15-2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by cunbed10
take this screen saver of #21CB/WR for the Marlin Bulldogs, off my computer. I mean should Leon take the pictures of TAnk Smith(waco paper) D'Nerian Wrighter (suit & tie ARkansas) Matterral Richardson(suit & tie ARkansas) and Jeremy Lance Modkins #28(suit & Tie)TCU off the wall in Leon office, that has a sign that reads M Square Bulldogs Marlin, Texas What U know bout DAT? I have people pm ing me and saying I'm not a true Bulldog fan, I mean anyone that knows me can tell you this, How many offices do you walk in, where a man has a picture of his favorite team, and players posted all over the computer, and the office wall. So 3A Downlow should I take the pictures down, or leave 'em up? I mean l left a game early, and didn't witness the most thrilling comeback since Gatesville 1996, But my good Friend Bellville 22 kept me up to date.

Signed unfaithful Bulldogs fan
Yeah right
Leon! you leaving is one thing but your reason is completely rediculous

honeymd
11-15-2004, 05:40 PM
Who cares? Do whatever you want. Don't worry about what others think!

fb_gurl
11-15-2004, 05:43 PM
I'd say leave them up. So what if u left a game early... it doesn't matter what other ppl think... let em say what they want. Those of us who have meet you and know u know that u are a true fan!!!

CHSBaseball07
11-15-2004, 07:21 PM
LEAVE EM! HA

CHS_CG
11-15-2004, 07:28 PM
Do what you want to.. but I agree with B... A TRUE FAN DOESNT LEAVE TILL THE END! We have Caldwell fans that leave, but non of the players parents or any of us (our lil gang that you met) leave till the very very end!

GreenMonster
11-15-2004, 07:29 PM
On my wall I have:

1. a coloring that my 2 year old colored.
2. my college diploma
3. photo of Wrigley field from above
4. Framed bronze medal from 1993 State baseball tournament.
5. My Texas A&M calendar

That's it.

Leave em up Leon and show your Bulldog Pride.

slpybear the bullfan
11-16-2004, 01:02 AM
Ummmmm... ignore them.

Stangster
11-16-2004, 01:07 AM
Point well taken, you are a dedicated fan.

cunbed10
11-16-2004, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Do what you want to.. but I agree with B... A TRUE FAN DOESNT LEAVE TILL THE END! We have Caldwell fans that leave, but non of the players parents or any of us (our lil gang that you met) leave till the very very end! I"ll have sons playing soon, and then I will be there until the end, but for now, when the Bulldogs r losing, I will say goodbye to everyone before I leave early. I had a special player notice me leave when china went up by ten, and he is really the only reason for this post, his name is Devon Hughes #21 CB/WR, he's like family to me, so I guess I have an Impact on these kids more than I thought, so Mr. HUghes D. Scott won't leave anymore games as long as you are playing, but to the folks that pm me and said, I'm not a true fan, you can come by the Temple VA and look at my office anytime:D And Marlin fan how r u going 2 tell me when to leave a game, I don't tell the band they need to play the whole game, but I feel ya so I guess all is good in the hood. Bulldog 4 life(no matter what people think):D

CHS_CG
11-16-2004, 08:25 AM
I"ll have sons playing soon, and then I will be there until the end, but for now, when the Bulldogs r losing, I will say goodbye to everyone before I leave early.

See here.. that isnt being a true fan.. that is being a fan when we are winning. But hey if you are still Marlins biggest fan (as you like to say) by all means go ahead but most towns wouldnt call leavin when ur losing a teams biggest fan!

marlin fan
11-16-2004, 08:59 AM

, I don't tell the band they need to play the whole game, but I feel ya so I guess all is good in the hood. Bulldog 4 life(no matter what people think):D
HAHA i have no control over the band lol the band director does so i cant do anything about that but all is forgivin love ya and see ya at the game!!!!

cunbed10
11-16-2004, 09:03 AM
HAHA i have no control over the band lol the band director does so i cant do anything about that but all is forgivin love ya and see ya at the game!!!! Has Leon ever cut your hair before?

marlin fan
11-16-2004, 09:04 AM
Has Leon ever cut your hair before? Yep!

cunbed10
11-16-2004, 09:04 AM
Yep! U know I'm just not knowing who U R:D

marlin fan
11-16-2004, 09:05 AM
im one of the Shaws.

cunbed10
11-16-2004, 09:10 AM
See here.. that isnt being a true fan.. that is being a fan when we are winning. But hey if you are still Marlins biggest fan (as you like to say) by all means go ahead but most towns wouldnt call leavin when ur losing a teams biggest fan! Chs_cg I'm just a sports fan at heart, not just the Bulldogs, I have attending some caldwell games, Jasper games, Burnet games, Houston MacArthur games, Temple Jr. college games, Mcc games, so I don't know about Caldwell, but where I'm from that's called a sports fanatic, and leaving one game doesn't make me no less or more. HOw many Marlin games have you come to, I mean when Caldwell isn't playing Marlin?......uhm thats what I thought 0;)

jason
11-16-2004, 09:12 AM
Chs_cg I'm just a sports fan at heart, not just the Bulldogs, forgive her, she's crazy...:hand:

:D :inlove:

cunbed10
11-16-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by jason
forgive her, she's crazy...:hand:Hey Jason, whazup? sorry about the game last week, but bye the time I read my PM, hell the game was over, and I didn't get a chance to C U man, but maybe next time, how's the 9 iron

CHS_CG
11-16-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by jason
forgive her, she's crazy...:hand:

thank you jason. i am crazy bc you drive me up the wall! I didnt say leavin one game made you any less of a fan CUNBed but the fact that you said when they are losin i will leave is what i was pointing out. And infact if I get over this stupid cold I will be at the Marlin Game Friday thank you very much!

cunbed10
11-16-2004, 09:34 AM
thank you jason. i am crazy bc you drive me up the wall! I didnt say leavin one game made you any less of a fan CUNBed but the fact that you said when they are losin i will leave is what i was pointing out. And infact if I get over this stupid cold I will be at the Marlin Game Friday thank you very much! Well now that I kow who you r, do you want me do whip up some of my Grand Pappy's Hot Titte 4 your cold? If you r in Bryan, I think CHG_'85 is stopping bye so I'll pm u my cell and ya'll give ole Leon a call, sure is alot of Flu and Cold in Caldwell, Maybe Leon will need to come and give flu shots, or some Purple stuff, let me call Ya YA, Witches from EAST, Withces from the WEST YaYa get to caldwell and straighten out this Mess:D

jason
11-16-2004, 09:43 AM
thank you jason. i am crazy bc you drive me up the wall! yadda...yadda...yadda.....:D :D :D

:wave: :wave: :thumbsup:

HornetMom
11-16-2004, 09:43 AM
Okay, I have had enough....This had gone on long enough. Bottom line is, cunbed10 left the game early and it does not matter why he left and the reasons he has given don't make any difference. Whether or not you go to games in other towns is not the point either. He left early, END OF STORY!!!! Everyone has an opinion about this and so do I, but now it is time to move on the the next game.

Now on a personal note, cunbed, my daughter and I feel strongly about 'fair weather fans' and we have seen it happen all to often. With that said, I will take my own advice and let it go.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

cunbed10
11-16-2004, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by HornetMom
Okay, I have had enough....This had gone on long enough. Bottom line is, cunbed10 left the game early and it does not matter why he left and the reasons he has given don't make any difference. Whether or not you go to games in other towns is not the point either. He left early, END OF STORY!!!! Everyone has an opinion about this and so do I, but now it is time to move on the the next game.

Now on a personal note, cunbed, my daughter and I feel strongly about 'fair weather fans' and we have seen it happen all to often. With that said, I will take my own advice and let it go.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. So what r u saying, I'm not a true fan or what.

BlueBlood
11-16-2004, 09:53 AM
I say you leave the stuff on the wall and add the newspaper story of the game you left early on with a plaque that says, "I left with ?:?? minutes to play."

CHS_CG
11-16-2004, 09:53 AM
No.. ok lets just drop it there are more important things to worry about. Its stupid to fight over it.. and im sick of reading/ hearin/ talkin about it. CUNBED if I go to the game It will probably be all ur family from Caldwell and me..(since ya only KINDA remember who i am) so we will probably see ya. Neway way back to football!

HornetMom
11-16-2004, 10:02 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by HornetMom
With that said, I will take my own advice and let it go.

I will stick to my advice. If you want, you can PM me, but I will not discuss it here.

cunbed10
11-16-2004, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by BlueBlood
I say you leave the stuff on the wall and add the newspaper story of the game you left early on with a plaque that says, "I left with ?:?? minutes to play." Sounds like a winner BlueBlood.:D

cunbed10
11-16-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by HornetMom
[QUOTE]Originally posted by HornetMom
With that said, I will take my own advice and let it go.

I will stick to my advice. If you want, you can PM me, but I will not discuss it here. After airing my dirty laundry on here, now it's time for PM:thinking: