PDA

View Full Version : Emergency Doctor's Order

TheDOCTORdre
11-15-2004, 02:41 PM
Ladies and gentlemen of 3A Downlow I do implore you to take this next word of advice from the Doctor seriously, this medicine is not intended for everybody, but it has been a hot topic as of late, we all know about jason's and explayer's bet on the OU and A&M game, and we know what happened and what is happening, but the plain and simple fact of the matter is we can do nothing about it, lets us all refrain from further talks of what happened and lets us go along with our lives, the board should not be filled with such nonsense, this medicine is for me as well as other, because even I have thrown in a few remarks here and there. Thank you for your time

District303aPastPlayer
11-15-2004, 02:42 PM
sorry, but he will forever be a bia in my eyes. . . scarface said it all. . . my b and my word is all i have. . . he sorta lost one and showed he has none. . .

CHS_CG
11-15-2004, 02:43 PM
Totally 100% agreed, Doc! I am so sick of hearin about it! Yeah hes a a loser or whatever yall wanna call him but just drop it and dont talk to him or about it!

cunbed10
11-15-2004, 02:44 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: Leon remembers tha Bet, but I'm lost. Someone catch me up.

KTJ
11-15-2004, 02:45 PM
What is this "doctors orders" stuff you keep giving us? :D

And I think you just added fuel to the fire by bringing it up again. :nerd:

CHS_CG
11-15-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
What is this "doctors orders" stuff you keep giving us? :D

And I think you just added fuel to the fire by bringing it up again. :nerd:

no I dont think doc did. There is another thread that starts out.."how to not welch on a bet!" So doc is just tryin to get everybody to shut up about it!

District303aPastPlayer
11-15-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by cunbed10
:confused: :confused: :confused: Leon remembers tha Bet, but I'm lost. Someone catch me up.

they made a bet as to the loser would not post for 3 weeks. . . explayer lost, and was good with it for about a half day. . then he came back talkin bout how this is just the net. . . but if you look at Keith7, Big Daddy Russ, and a couple of others, they kept their WORD. . . because sometimes thats all you have. . .

KTJ
11-15-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
no I dont think doc did. There is another thread that starts out.."how to not welch on a bet!" So doc is just tryin to get everybody to shut up about it!

Ahh, didn't see that. Thanks for the head's up.

Hook 'Em!

CHS_CG
11-15-2004, 02:58 PM
No Problem!

heres the link!
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22982

ej2525
11-15-2004, 03:03 PM
I had to pay up on a bet from this past Friday. I am paying everytime I post something. :rolleyes:

onfirebball05mustang
11-15-2004, 03:22 PM
Thanks Doc! Hopefully Dr.'s orders will cure this board!

Let's bring on the sports!!!

sinton66
11-15-2004, 11:46 PM
What I suggest is those of you bothered by one or the other, please use the ignore feature. This is getting real old real fast.