PDA

View Full Version : The Leon & Lymelight Morning show Nov 15, 2004... Bellville I need all Brahmas here..

cunbed10
11-15-2004, 08:30 AM
Good MOrining 3ADownlow, how the hell are Ya? Leon would like 2 send a Big shout out 2 YAYA and Pirate4State, they know why. 3A Downlow I apologize for my actions last week, sometimes ole Leon has to vent, I don't pick the appropriate time to vent, but I am human so that's that. Now for some Football, Bellville Brahmas Leon & Lymelight will need the Brahmas nation to check in all this week, clean up until game time, Bellville22 we will communicate thru out the week, Leon doesn't have any prediciton, but everyone else is welcome 2 predict, I have no idea who will win, but I can guarantee this will be a 15 Round heavy weight Bout, and probably boiled down to the last seconds. again:rolleyes: :hairpunk: So let me hear from U 3ADownlow, and Bellville we are waiting.

marlin fan
11-15-2004, 08:51 AM
GOOOOOOD MORNING LEON!!!!!!!!!! im still sick from from this weekend my throart is sore and i feel like ****.. no predicitons from me either. just like to say GO BULLDOGS BEAT THE BRAHMAS!!!

cunbed10
11-15-2004, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by marlin fan
GOOOOOOD MORNING LEON!!!!!!!!!! im still sick from from this weekend my throart is sore and i feel like ****.. no predicitons from me either. just like to say GO BULLDOGS BEAT THE BRAHMAS!!! You may need some purple stuff:D Syrup!:D knock that cold right outta Ya

fb_gurl
11-15-2004, 09:11 AM
Good morning Leon and Lymelight... When is Leon gunna come visit the Caldwell folks?

Amos Moses
11-15-2004, 09:11 AM
No predicition from the two greatest bulldogs fans. Oh thats right cunbed left the game when the dogs were down. You did it and you will have to listen to that statement for a long time.

BULLDOGS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marlin fan
11-15-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Amos Moses
No predicition from the two greatest bulldogs fans.

Yes its ture!! After the game against China Spring Last Thrusday its kind of hard predict for this week!!

TheDOCTORdre
11-15-2004, 10:01 AM
Doc checkin in this morning and the weather is pissin me off

cunbed10
11-15-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Amos Moses
No predicition from the two greatest bulldogs fans. Oh thats right cunbed left the game when the dogs were down. You did it and you will have to listen to that statement for a long time.

BULLDOGS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It wasn't the first time I've left early, and it won't be the last time. Motivation comes in different wayz, the fans started to leave with 4 minutes left, and this got the Bulldogs off their bottoms, and gave 'em a sense of urgency, I don't have a child playing yet, and I don't stay and listen to the school song, but when the Scott children r playing, u can best bet Leon will stay until they cut the lights out.

cunbed10
11-15-2004, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by fb_gurl
Good morning Leon and Lymelight... When is Leon gunna come visit the Caldwell folks? Round Rock, when will this game take place? let me know and I may come and watch this one, BTW I may leave early so don't take offense:D

CHS_Grad '85
11-15-2004, 10:29 AM
On Saturday @7:30pm... I know y'all are concentrating on Bellville and I wish I could share more about them other than 'they are not the same team we played earlier in the year'... may have to stick around town on Friday and catch this rematch... what can you share with us about the Cadets...

Round Rock, when will this game take place? let me know and I may come and watch this one, BTW I may leave early so don't take offense

cunbed10
11-15-2004, 10:33 AM
Two RB's ,very explosive, one squats over 600 lbs. and is hard to bring down, arm tackling won't do it, the other lighting fast, quick can go the distance at anytime. Defense big strong fast, quick to the ball, big hitters, Passing game gets a D- they will pass, but only after sucking u N with the run.

Bandera YaYa
11-15-2004, 10:44 AM
MGood Soggy Morning to you Leon!! Hope you and yours had a great weekend!! Hey, can you tell me where Liberty Hill is playing this week??? Gotta get my little dogs some rain boots if this rain don't let up!!

cunbed10
11-15-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
MGood Soggy Morning to you Leon!! Hope you and yours had a great weekend!! Hey, can you tell me where Liberty Hill is playing this week??? Gotta get my little dogs some rain boots if this rain don't let up!! Give me a second, and I will have someone tell us.

LH Panther Mom
11-15-2004, 10:59 AM
Morning all. Our game is at the New Braunfels Canyon stadium. We may need hip-waders! :D

Bandera YaYa
11-15-2004, 11:34 AM
Friday?? Time??

LH Panther Mom
11-15-2004, 11:35 AM
Saturday @ 2:00.

southern_thunder
11-15-2004, 11:37 AM
Morning Leon I have been kind of quiet lately but I am back and sending a shout out to the morning show, from every one here in J-Town!! :D

fb_gurl
11-15-2004, 11:41 AM
Well as Mom has already said... we play in Round Rock at 7:30 on Saturday. Hope to see you there... and no I won't take offense if you left early!!!

Bellville22
11-15-2004, 11:48 AM
What's up Leon. I'm with you man, this is a tough one to pick. Marlin blew us out early this year, but you and I both know how far we've come. Throw in the short history these teams have in the playoffs, and we may be in for another thriller. I'm gonna throw out a prediction on Wed.

District303aPastPlayer
11-15-2004, 12:23 PM
whats up ladies and gents, women and pimps. . . its me ole me... checkin in on this very wet and sleepy monday. . . it doesnt help to have just 4 hours of sleep. . .

well. . . good luck to my pirates this friday. . . also. . .Go Stangs!

44INAROW
11-15-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
whats up ladies and gents, women and pimps. . . its me ole me... checkin in on this very wet and sleepy monday. . . it doesnt help to have just 4 hours of sleep. . .

well. . . good luck to my pirates this friday. . . also. . .Go Stangs!

Good morning from drippy downtown Cuero - Rain, rain go away, come again in about 5 weeks lol........

ok mom-mode stepping in here...... PastPlayer - is the lack of sleep work or party related?.......

We'll be heading to Beeville Friday to watch Skidmore vs Yorktown.. lots of Cuero ties on both sides there :D then to Seguin to watch the Gobblers vs The Texans...... hope the weather cooperates :cheerl: :cheerl:

m-square4life
11-15-2004, 12:42 PM
I don't know who will win but I hope that it will be Marlin. Whatever happens I will be at the game until the clock reads 0:00 to support my brother and the rest of the team.

GO BULLDOGS BEAT THE BRAHMAS

District303aPastPlayer
11-15-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Good morning from drippy downtown Cuero - Rain, rain go away, come again in about 5 weeks lol........

ok mom-mode stepping in here...... PastPlayer - is the lack of sleep work or party related?.......

honestly, neither... more downlow related and i cant sleep

Bulldog_12
11-15-2004, 01:00 PM
Good morning from Aggieland all. Barely made it for the morning show. Great win for both the Ags and the Bulldogs. Now I have to wait two weeks to see either team play. Cant go this week to see my dogs, and the ags dont play for 2 weeks. Hope everyone has a great one.

cunbed10
11-15-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by m-square4life
I don't know who will win but I hope that it will be Marlin. Whatever happens I will be at the game until the clock reads 0:00 to support my brother and the rest of the team.

GO BULLDOGS BEAT THE BRAHMAS when u have family plyaing, u r supposed to be there until the gun fires, when I have children playing I will stay and help clean up!:p

cunbed10
11-15-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Bellville22
What's up Leon. I'm with you man, this is a tough one to pick. Marlin blew us out early this year, but you and I both know how far we've come. Throw in the short history these teams have in the playoffs, and we may be in for another thriller. I'm gonna throw out a prediction on Wed. Hey 22 I know the Brahmas have more than u, or maybe they haven't heard that Belliville is our guests speakers for today, and give us and insight from a Bellvillian aspect on the game Friday.

cunbed10
11-15-2004, 02:14 PM
U won't beliveve this Leon just saw a bird and cat paddling a row boat, down I-35. Must be raining cats and birds.:D

CHS_Grad '85
11-15-2004, 02:22 PM
lol:clap: now that's a lot of rain... :D

cunbed10
11-15-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by fb_gurl
Well as Mom has already said... we play in Round Rock at 7:30 on Saturday. Hope to see you there... and no I won't take offense if you left early!!! I knew u wouldn't pass judgement, because u know Leon luv's sports, and Just because I leave early doesn't mean I'm not a fan.

Bulldog_12
11-15-2004, 02:26 PM
Isnt this game in Bryan? If so, I might try to be there. Should be a great game.

AggieJohn
11-15-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by cunbed10
.... sometimes ole Leon has to vent, I don't pick the appropriate time to vent, but I am human so that's that. glad the board is forgiving of someone

District303aPastPlayer
11-15-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by explayer2001
glad the board is forgiving of someone

we are when you dont balk out on a deal. . .

TheDOCTORdre
11-15-2004, 02:30 PM
glad the board is forgiving of someone
Leon's cool

cunbed10
11-15-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by southern_thunder
Morning Leon I have been kind of quiet lately but I am back and sending a shout out to the morning show, from every one here in J-Town!! :D Looks like Ya'll keeping ya'lls end of the bargin, and we will try and keep ours. Bombay baby don't 4 get it.:p When and if we meet S_T someone brings some Dominoes and those 5 dollar chairs from Wal-mart, we will b playing some Bones at this Tailgate party.

pirate4state
11-15-2004, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by cunbed10
Good MOrining 3ADownlow, how the hell are Ya? Leon would like 2 send a Big shout out 2 YAYA and Pirate4State, they know why. Sorry I missed the special shout out! :( Thanks! :)

This weeks Bellville/Marlin match-up has put me in a tough spot! Both team's fans have shown Sinton lots of love in the past -- so I'll just have to root for both teams & may the best team win!! :thumbsup:

I know...way to easy! :rolleyes: Sorry - gonna have to sit on the fence! http://www.kit.netpoets.net/fencesitter.gif

AggieJohn
11-15-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
we are when you dont balk out on a deal. . .

and i'm sure your perfect

District303aPastPlayer
11-15-2004, 03:16 PM
and i'm sure your perfect

not quite, but im so close its scary...
and ive never backed out on a bet

BrahmaMom
11-15-2004, 07:57 PM
Been a busy day. This Brahma fan is pulling for the Bulls all the way. Marlin is gonna be surprised when this Brahma team shows up--all grown up and ready to play. Our defense might be small (though I'm hoping they put on a collective 200 lbs this week!), but they have gotten the job done. Our offense will look different to the Bulldogs, too. And, yeah, the history should have us on our toes and looking for the win. A word of warning, Marlin: this Bellville team is good, very good. We have the leadership, the confidence, the playoff experience, and the Brahma tradition that make this a team of champions. Brahmas: One game at a time, don't let up, eat lots this week for BrahmaMom, and remember you have the whole community behind you! GO BULLS!!