Caldwell
FAIRFIELD
MARLIN

JHS_c/o_06'
11-14-2004, 09:22 PM
Connally
Yoe
Marlin

I picked connally because of they game they put up against us last year. While i didnt go to every playoff game last year, i'd have to say that it was one of the most if not the most exciting playoff game last year. I mean...double over time...and we held them on the 1 yard line..WOW....so go WC.

HornetMom
11-14-2004, 11:22 PM
Caldwell
Cameron
Marlin

big daddy russ
11-14-2004, 11:24 PM
Caldwell
Cameron
Bellville

CheerMom
11-14-2004, 11:25 PM
Connally
Fairfield
Bellville:D

theyoefnshow
11-14-2004, 11:25 PM
Caldwell
Cameron
Marlin

Cheermom what is your vendetta against us? I mean, when we lose a playoff game we always go for that team in hopes that they'll go all the way and at least say we were beaten by the champs. Oh, I forgot, we "ran the score up." Tell me, were you upset when Bellville beat Rice 35-7? Or was it overkill when Rice beat Navasota by more than 30 points? Or what about that Rice 43-3 beating of Columbus? Or how about the beating you guys put on Waltrip? Oh, that was ok? If not, please tell me the difference in those games.

gobblerfan02
11-14-2004, 11:26 PM
connally
cameron
bellville

CHS_CG
11-14-2004, 11:29 PM
Of course gotta go with:
Caldwell
Cameron
Marlin

Caldwell just like last week is a healthy, fired up team! Caldwell this year has overcame some bad calls, some PEOPLE not supporting Caldwell and some tough teams! Our Coaching staff is doing a great job this year and will keep pushin our guys strong! Caldwell is "GOODER" (any caldwell person who saw the news Saturday or a is player will understand that!) team them most people will and wanna give us credit for.. all I got to say is

WATCH OUT CONNALLY HERE COME THE HORNETS!

Raider4ever
11-15-2004, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
Caldwell
Cameron
Marlin

Cheermom what is your vendetta against us? I mean, when we lose a playoff game we always go for that team in hopes that they'll go all the way and at least say we were beaten by the champs. Oh, I forgot, we "ran the score up." Tell me, were you upset when Bellville beat Rice 35-7? Or was it overkill when Rice beat Navasota by more than 30 points? Or what about that Rice 43-3 beating of Columbus? Or how about the beating you guys put on Waltrip? Oh, that was ok? If not, please tell me the difference in those games.

I'm pertty sure there is no vendetta against anyone. She is just rooting and hoping that the only district 20 team will stay in it. Just as I am, there is no doubt marlin is a great football team. Just hoping and wishing someone from D20 will go on! G'Luck everyone!

GreenMonster
11-15-2004, 03:21 AM
to be

theyoefnshow
11-15-2004, 05:34 AM
nah, check the Rice/Yoe thread. She "lost respect for Cameron" because we scored a TD w/ like 6 minutes remaining when we only had a 15 point lead. Not only that but she's saying Fairfield who isn't even part of district 20, they just happen to be playing Cameron this week.

HornetMom
11-15-2004, 10:48 AM
ttt - for you coach

CHS_CG
11-15-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
nah, check the Rice/Yoe thread. She "lost respect for Cameron" because we scored a TD w/ like 6 minutes remaining when we only had a 15 point lead. Not only that but she's saying Fairfield who isn't even part of district 20, they just happen to be playing Cameron this week.

Well I know in the Smithville game we scored against them in the 4th quarter, so what. Kendrick broke one and he wasnt just goin to stop bc it was near the end of the game. Neway I do have to go with Cameron this week, Come on d19 lets go another week guys!