PDA

View Full Version : Great Year!!!!

shankbear
11-14-2004, 07:51 PM
Hey I know we have just gone through the first week of the playoffs but I can tell you that I have truly enjoyed AAA football for 2004. I am still a relatively new member here but this is one of the best boards around. I enjoy trianglefootball.net as well and it is cool there also.

My teams are out now....Bridge City and WO-S, but the football feeling that sprang up in September is just as fresh now.

To Barbers Hill, Kirbyville, Jasper and Liberty....keep up the good work...fight the good fight and one of you bring home the HARDWARE!!!!!!!!

Old Green
11-14-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by shankbear
Hey I know we have just gone through the first week of the playoffs but I can tell you that I have truly enjoyed AAA football for 2004. I am still a relatively new member here but this is one of the best boards around. I enjoy trianglefootball.net as well and it is cool there also.

My teams are out now....Bridge City and WO-S, but the football feeling that sprang up in September is just as fresh now.

To Barbers Hill, Kirbyville, Jasper and Liberty....keep up the good work...fight the good fight and one of you bring home the HARDWARE!!!!!!!! Great post Shankbear. This site is addictive.

j_dog
11-15-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by shankbear

To Barbers Hill, Kirbyville, Jasper and Liberty....keep up the good work...fight the good fight and one of you bring home the HARDWARE!!!!!!!!
Thanks shankbear! Jasper will try to do its part! :)

Port_town_texas
11-15-2004, 01:38 AM
K'VILLE!!!:clap:

GreenMonster
11-15-2004, 02:46 AM
roll out the basketballs Shankbear. Just cause football is over for your teams doesn't mean the d low shuts down. Post about the b ball teams.