PDA

View Full Version : Had the pleasure of meeting CheerMom, RaiderNurse...

Bellville22
11-14-2004, 12:58 PM
Finally got a chance to meet yet another mom on the board last night, and as I expected, she was as sweet as could be. I've now met 'RangerMom', 'CheerMom', and I know 'BrahmaMom' very well, it's nice to have them "looking after us" as only moms can.

'Bulls-Eye' and I were giving CheerMom a pretty good ribbing about not having a son to watch play football. Must be tough on her. Of course we were joking. She's been blessed with a very sweet, very adorable, daughter who does more than her part to support the boys as a cheerleader. Had the privelage of meeting her as well.

And finally, I got to meet a young lady who is apparently a big fan of mine, 'RaiderNurse'.

Rice is blessed to have such sweet people in their community who support the team the way these people do. May God Bless and may time ease the pain of the loss of their young people.

Enjoyed it ladies.

CheerMom
11-14-2004, 01:41 PM
It was great meeting you, as well. Good Luck to the Brahmas on the rest of the playoff road!! We are definitely behind ya'll all the way!! Hope to see you again, soon!!!

Raider Nurse
11-14-2004, 07:14 PM
I enjoyed meeting you also, 22 !!!! You certainly are a nice young man! Keep up the great posts and hope to see you down the road sometime! Good luck to the Brahmas. Continue to represent our district well!!!