PDA

View Full Version : Rice Raiders

CheerMom
11-14-2004, 11:55 AM
Guys, I just wanted to take this time, to let ya'll know, how very proud we are of each and every one of you. You had a tremendous season. You are team with the most important element, HEART!! You went out week after and week and proved that you were a force to be reckoned with. And despite horrible tragedy, still played with heart and determination. It took tremendous strength to continue to play, and you have made us very proud!!

To the Seniors....you are an extrordinary group of guys, you will be missed more than words can say!!! Good Luck in your future endeavors. I know you will all be successful in whatever you do. Each and every one of you are special!!

To the youngsters....you will have some very large shoes to fill, but I have every confidence in the world that you will do your best, and continue the pride that we feel for all of you.

Hold your heads up high and be proud of what you have accomplished. You make us very proud, of not only having a great team, but for being the kind of people that you are. You are a class act and I am very proud to know you.

Bullaholic
11-14-2004, 12:05 PM
Nice tribute Cheermom.....let me add my congrats to Rice for a great season. As we tell our kids---"You are the very best we have to give--now go and give your very best". Your kids did, and they should be very proud.

marlin fan
11-14-2004, 12:12 PM
:weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: GREAT POST MOM!!!!

Insanity_Strikes_Again
11-14-2004, 12:19 PM
It is very sad for these seniors, all are excellent players. However, I am ready for next year and anxious to see how things go from there.

44INAROW
11-14-2004, 12:24 PM
Nice post Cheermom.. We all know you are a true fan, no matter what the outcome of the game:clap:

Bellville22
11-14-2004, 01:01 PM
Congrats on a great season. And thank you for showing such character through an extremely tough time.

I wish the seniors the best of luck, and best of luck to the returning Raiders next year. Look forward to seeing yet another very competitive district.

CheerMom
11-14-2004, 02:24 PM
:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

Bull's-eye
11-14-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Bellville22
Congrats on a great season. And thank you for showing such character through an extremely tough time.

I wish the seniors the best of luck, and best of luck to the returning Raiders next year. Look forward to seeing yet another very competitive district. Same for me!:)

Raider Nurse
11-14-2004, 07:09 PM
Great post, cheermom! My sentiments exactly!

CheerMom
11-14-2004, 10:21 PM

CheerMom
11-15-2004, 09:44 AM
ttt