PDA

View Full Version : This Weeks 'state bound' T-Shirt Destination

jason
11-14-2004, 09:32 AM
this weekend could provide a 'first' for the tshirt...

LHPanther Mom will take it to their game (Liberty Hill vs Yoakum) on Friday

AND (maybe}

Wimberly vs Cuero on Saturday

Games are narrowing down, if you'd like to volunteer start thinking about it....

Chief Woodman
11-14-2004, 09:34 AM
What dates are left for someone to vol? I can move it around some the couple of weeks if need be. Just do not know how long the Eagles will be in the hunt.

HighSchool Fan
11-14-2004, 09:37 AM
Chief, you can go with me to the Gainesville games after next week and take the shirt to them games.:D

jason
11-14-2004, 09:37 AM
well, there are 4 weeks worth of games left...we're taking anybody who wants it, chances are we'll have to have a repeat or two come later in the playoffs..chances are, a lot of people will be at the state finals, maybe like last years texas stadium meet and greet...

CheerMom
11-14-2004, 10:26 AM
I hope ya'll have a better time trying to get everyone together for a picture. I had the hardest time. Before the game everyone was too anxious to get into the stadium and get a seat, plus with people arriving at different times, it made it impossible. After the game, people just scattered.

It was fun, though, finding out who some of the posters were.
I knew who most were, but some I didn't have a clue.

LH, Good Luck this week against Yoakum!!! Play safe and injury free!!!

LH Panther Mom
11-14-2004, 11:25 AM
Yoakum, folks....you've been pm'd. I hope one of ya'll would like to volunteer to gather your folks together. LH folks, I'll pm you shortly. I think before the game is best, if we can pull it off. For any other posters who will be making the game, let me know & I'll fill you in on the details once we've worked them out.

44INAROW
11-14-2004, 11:32 AM
Cheermom.. I know what you mean about not knowing who some of the posters are.. I was totally surprised by some of Cuero's.. Having the meet and greet with the shirt is fun :cool:

Chief Woodman
11-14-2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
Chief, you can go with me to the Gainesville games after next week and take the shirt to them games.:D

Sounds like a plan. I intend to be attending some games even if the Eagles lose to the Leps this Friday. Leps are a good a choice as any.

CheerMom
11-14-2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Cheermom.. I know what you mean about not knowing who some of the posters are.. I was totally surprised by some of Cuero's.. Having the meet and greet with the shirt is fun :cool:

It was a great idea!! Hope it continues, next year!!:D
Good Luck in your game this week!!! Be safe!!!

CheerMom
11-14-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Yoakum, folks....you've been pm'd. I hope one of ya'll would like to volunteer to gather your folks together. LH folks, I'll pm you shortly. I think before the game is best, if we can pull it off. For any other posters who will be making the game, let me know & I'll fill you in on the details once we've worked them out.

I hope you have better luck than I did. I couldn't get any Cameron people to even respond to me. Oh well, I guess that's how it goes. I would think some of the Yoakum posters would be interested. Especially, bd62. Good Luck and have fun!!!

Ranger Mom
11-14-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by CheerMom
I hope you have better luck than I did. I couldn't get any Cameron people to even respond to me. Oh well, I guess that's how it goes. I would think some of the Yoakum posters would be interested. Especially, bd62. Good Luck and have fun!!!

That is exactly why I decided against keeping it and taking it to a playoff game....it is just entirely too hectic when you aren't in your own stadium.

We may just have to try and get a pic of individuals signing the shirt from here on out, if they are okay with that.

Flourhead
11-14-2004, 12:43 PM
aw heck yeah!!!! i get to sign it again!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

GreenGobbla
11-14-2004, 12:50 PM
i didnt sign it at the Cuero-Edna game, but i will sign it saturday fa sho! heck ya! flourhead, i heard its gonna be a party in cuero on saturday

Flourhead
11-14-2004, 12:52 PM
yeah right... what are we doing?

GreenGobbla
11-14-2004, 01:03 PM
the usual, flipping cars, setting buildings on fire, naw, i dont know, i might go stay the night in san antonio with zimmy and archie and then go to the game from there on sat. im not sure yet

jason
11-14-2004, 01:40 PM
if you're already signed the shirt, then please, due to lack of space, do not sign it again

thanks

SintonFan
11-14-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by jason
if you're already signed the shirt, then please, due to lack of space, do not sign it again

thanks
Hey! I'll sign the shirt again if I want too!:p
I have to get my alias in there too...:D
lol

Flourhead
11-14-2004, 02:48 PM
:eek: :( :crying: :weeping:

jason
11-14-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Flourhead
:eek: :( :crying: :weeping: :tongue:

Raider4ever
11-14-2004, 05:22 PM
I'm sorry i couldnt stay for the picture. Everyone that i was rideing with was really ready to go home. I did sign the shirt tho =) luckly you called me over there! Thanks CHEER MOM hope to see you at next years games!

LH Panther Mom
11-15-2004, 07:58 PM
TTT

Folks, the shirt will be travelling to both the LH/Yoakum & Wimberley/Cuero games. I have a digital camera to take pictures, even if fans of different teams are not in the same pic.

44INAROW
11-15-2004, 07:59 PM
TTT

Folks, the shirt will be travelling to both the LH/Yoakum & Wimberley/Cuero games. I have a digital camera to take pictures, even if fans of different teams are not in the same pic.

this sounds fun...... hope we can get a group together.. could have representatives from all 4 schools :)

LH Panther Mom
11-15-2004, 11:43 PM
Well, it doesn't sound like there will be Yoakum folks available. For any posters from LH or any other towns who would be available, I believe half-time may be the best. I'd like to get there before the game, but the youngest son has his last soccer game, so we may be late. More later in the week....

Old Green
11-16-2004, 06:25 AM
Well, it doesn't sound like there will be Yoakum folks available. For any posters from LH or any other towns who would be available, I believe half-time may be the best. I'd like to get there before the game, but the youngest son has his last soccer game, so we may be late. More later in the week.... I'll call bd62 for you LH Panther Mom and tell him about the T-shirt signing.:)