PDA

View Full Version : Old Cardinal...

Eagles52
11-14-2004, 04:19 AM
Congratulations you once again proved beyond any doubt that your bias well exceeds your knowledge...hahahahahahahahaha

Eagles52
11-14-2004, 04:20 AM
upon further review, I feel I did not laugh nearly enough....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...ok thats better

District303aPastPlayer
11-14-2004, 05:12 AM
i feel that if i post my opinions. . . i will get ROMed

Old No. 7
11-14-2004, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by Eagles52
upon further review, I feel I did not laugh nearly enough....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...ok thats better

A little harsh don't you think? OC just backs his team.

3afan
11-14-2004, 07:34 AM
yeah you just have to "understand" him ..... to know OC it to love him !!!

huh? :eek:

shankbear
11-14-2004, 09:18 AM
I guess you have to just read 52 to IGNORE him. OC supports BC as much as anybody supports a team. He is bold in his confidence but so are most of us.

52 has very little good to say about anything as per his most recent posts.

Rabbit'93
11-14-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by shankbear
I guess you have to just read 52 to IGNORE him. OC supports BC as much as anybody supports a team. He is bold in his confidence but so are most of us.

I will agree that OC supports his team, but he wears rose colored glasses. Most of the time after his bold confidence backfires he fails to post for a few weeks.

Old Cardinal
11-14-2004, 04:53 PM
Hi 52, We had a great time meeting a bunch of the Barbers Hill 3A posters at halftime. They were great guys; not one was a jerk--glad you didn't make it LOL. I tell you what, that BH team is a very good team. They line up and run right at you with big strong backs. It ought to be a doozy against Kirbyville. I rate this one a tossup and a great contest between two good playoff premium teams.

Hey King of Forney! Is Forney still kicking butt in 4A?????????

3afan
11-14-2004, 05:15 PM
STILL kicking butt? well, no

forney ended up 3-7, 2-3 in 11-4A. good thing is nearly all skill position players are coming back and we look forward to improvement next season, maybe even getting back to the playoffs.

Eagles52
11-14-2004, 05:28 PM
that post was a joke guys sorry to have offended anyone, he ridiculed me a little the last time that BH lost to BC in the playoffs so I thought I would give it back...it was harsh I realize but it was not meant to be anything more than a joke

Rabbit'93
11-14-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
Hey King of Forney! Is Forney still kicking butt in 4A?????????

No butt kicking in 4A this year. :( . Like 3Afan said we should see an improvement next year.;)

Card I like giving you a hard time because I know you can take it and give it right back.

Flourhead
11-14-2004, 05:38 PM
well if cuero loses in the playoffs im gonna get done real bad cuz all i do is talk about how good they are

Old Cardinal
11-14-2004, 06:02 PM
It's all in fun for all of us. I get a kick out of new folks coming on here they think that we are serious.
I have a question. When off season rolls around would you like for me to teach a little course on--Self directing your stock market investment and advanced use of the internet to find the best possible investment(how to find the cream-of-the-cream)?

If you are interested, it would be a little 10 sentence message once or twice a week. Fred Gruenden up at Jasper and a few others already have been participating in a training session that I have set up and is on going.

First lesson, go to Bibliofind.com and order the "cheapest used book available" of the following:

#1 Beating the Street by Peter Lynch
#2 The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D. and William D. Danko, Ph.D.
#3 God Wants You to Be Rich! by Paul Zane Pilzer, Ph.D. This last book teaches biblically how you can live an abundant life-- emotionally, mentally, physically, spiritually and also monetarialy.
You can make money work abundantly for God's Kingdom.

This should put you in a better mindset for learning. I would hope if we do it that there are students and others that will set up an imaginary sum of money as a test investment to work from while they are learning for the future of real investment opportunities.

If interested let me know?

sinton66
11-14-2004, 06:06 PM
Sounds like an interesting idea, OC. I might be up for it.

Phantom Stang
11-14-2004, 06:08 PM
I would be.
Sounds like a good thread starter to me.

Phantom Stang
11-14-2004, 06:20 PM
I'll look into getting those books. Believe me, I allways seek the "cheapest used" of most anything first.;)

Panther Ross
11-14-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Old No. 7
A little harsh don't you think? OC just backs his team.

He does not support his team. He talks bad about other teams, and how he "whipped" them. He can't face facts.

Panther Ross
11-14-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Eagles52
that post was a joke guys sorry to have offended anyone, he ridiculed me a little the last time that BH lost to BC in the playoffs so I thought I would give it back...it was harsh I realize but it was not meant to be anything more than a joke

Welcome to my world.

crabman
11-14-2004, 11:12 PM
Make sure you add "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" to that list of books. By Robert Kyosaki.

Also "Investing in Real Estate Through Your IRA". An absolute must for young people. Much safer than stocks.

Old Cardinal
11-14-2004, 11:30 PM
You know Ross I would like to congratulate the Liberty Panthers on their win over H-J. I did not think you guys would win. It looks like you guys have turned your program around.
When you started those fights at both of the beginning of your two scrimmages this preseason and then got on the 3A DL and were a little cocky about it, I certainly did not keep my mouth shut about the attitudes being displayed. A good friend of mine is a Coach and saw both incidences and felt they were quite shameful. Maybe had you allowed yourselves(and the other two teams) to get important scrimmage time in, you would not have had that long string of loses at the first of the year.
That is water under the bridge, so to speak. Apparently you guys have learned your lesson and are serious about playing football at present, and to that I congratulate all of you.
Now Jasper is a good team and I sure hope you can play your best. Hope you well; and again I am glad Liberty is not acting like a bunch of thugs as they did at the beginning of the season. Best Wishes! Are you a Senior or will you be playing again next year?

Ranger Mom
11-15-2004, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Panther Ross
He does not support his team. He talks bad about other teams, and how he "whipped" them. He can't face facts.

I just love how someone comes in here (who registered in Aug, 2004) and tries to tell us something about someone we have known for over 2 years! :rolleyes:

Note to Panther Ross: Stick around after the season and get to know people before you judge!

shellman54
11-15-2004, 11:19 AM
met OC friday at the game, and i'll tell ya'll something, he is nothing more than a guy who is on fire about his teams, be it football, CC, track, anything. great guy, and it was a pleasure to meet you!!!

RBARKER
11-15-2004, 11:32 AM
Same here Shellman. I also meet OC at the game great guy! Me and Old Card have been at it for the past 3 years. I beleive I have called him an IDIOT more than once on this board and for that I apologize. Good meeting you OC.

Rabbit'93
11-15-2004, 12:00 PM
OC and RegII folk don't always "see eye to eye". especially when it comes to football. But we love him none the less. Kind of like the crazy old uncle we all have. OC backs his team with vigor and sometimes hits a sore spot with some of his comments. But those of us that have been around a while know all of this and we give it and take it.:D Welcome to the downlow.