PDA

View Full Version : Barbers Hill vball vs. Manor v-ball?

chs_cheer06
11-14-2004, 01:29 AM
Does anyone know who won?

ILS1
11-14-2004, 01:36 AM
According to the UIL website Barbers Hill won 3-0 over Manor.
25-15,25-17,25-20.

:)

chs_cheer06
11-14-2004, 01:39 AM
Thank you..

I think we (Caldwell) should've been there... I have no earthly idea why we lost last night other than we was not on top of our game... Maybe the school holiday scheduled for the State volleyball tournament jnxed us... But we really should've been playing today for that spot!

Eagles52
11-14-2004, 04:28 AM
Maybe Caldwell just doesnt have an effective volleyball program, perhaps they should stick to other sports such water polo or maybe soccer. One of those sports that no one really cares about. Our girls beat you 3-1, congratulations maybe you can take some consolation in the fact that you were one of something like 4 3A teams that actually beat our girls in a single game. Our only two losses have come to 5A Pearland and 4A Friendswood. Even if its true that the only reason Caldwell lost was to not be at the top of their game, then that should make you all the more sad, since all blame rests fully on you and you can live with that for the remainder of your life, you blew it...way to go...enjoy offseason

Hupernikomen
11-14-2004, 09:00 AM
Why is that now every BH fan on this site seems to be obnixously arrogant about their sports teams and slamming everyone they have played or about to play? Getting to be a little too much.

Obviously, you have no clue about Caldwell if you think they don't have a program when it comes to volleyball. Might want to research that one a little bit.

jason
11-14-2004, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Why is that now every BH fan on this site seems to be obnixously arrogant about their sports teams and slamming everyone they have played or about to play? i agree...:clap:

shankbear
11-14-2004, 09:14 AM
there is always a bigger and badder kid on the block. That wasn't cool 52.

chs_cheer06
11-14-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Eagles52
Maybe Caldwell just doesnt have an effective volleyball program, perhaps they should stick to other sports such water polo or maybe soccer. One of those sports that no one really cares about. Our girls beat you 3-1, congratulations maybe you can take some consolation in the fact that you were one of something like 4 3A teams that actually beat our girls in a single game. Our only two losses have come to 5A Pearland and 4A Friendswood. Even if its true that the only reason Caldwell lost was to not be at the top of their game, then that should make you all the more sad, since all blame rests fully on you and you can live with that for the remainder of your life, you blew it...way to go...enjoy offseason

I'm sorry but how can you say Caldwell does not have a good volleyball program? we've made it to the state tournament almost every year since 1998. Please tell me thats not a good program? Because I and alot of people around here do think it's a GREAT program! Caldwell has GREAT program and GREAT athletes.. It's okay (but sad) that we didn't make it to the state tournament but I don't think we need to be told what you just told us... No one needs to hear! THAT'S RUDE! and only arrogant people say stuff like that. I was going to congradulate Barbers Hill but I think you've changed my mind...

BlueBlood
11-14-2004, 10:36 AM
I agree. Eagles52 you were a little out of line with your comments. Apology?

shankbear
11-14-2004, 10:39 AM
CHS cheer.....hit the IGNORE button when you see an Eagle52 post. Yall are a power year after year.

Eagles52
11-14-2004, 05:45 PM
alright I apologize I let a friend of mine on my name but its on my name so I'll step up for it...that was way too far to take it and Caldwell is a power in volleyball. I think BH will become one also since we have only had 3 years of varsity competition. I was a little upset that you werent giving our girls the credit they deserved but that comment was way out of line...my apologies

chs_cheer06
11-14-2004, 08:11 PM
Well I hope your apology is true! Cause no team deserves to be put down like that even if it's the truth.. but the comment you made was NOT the truth! but now that you've apologized Congradulations Barbers Hill on the great win and good luck at state!

Eagles52
11-14-2004, 08:15 PM
I apologize for how rude and uncalled for the post was, but I feel like the best volleyball team won the match and some of the volleyball girls from our team told us that there was trash talk coming from Caldwell before the game and by way of signs on their bags during the game...so when your statement didnt give them the credit they deserved, it struck some nerves

Eagles52
11-16-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by shankbear
there is always a bigger and badder kid on the block. That wasn't cool 52.

Maybe...but not in 3a volleyball

Hupernikomen
11-16-2004, 10:37 PM
that team that put out wimberly isn't going to just roll-over for your girls...no doubt BH is good and certainly has gotten a lot of props...they are ranked #1 and have been for many weeks now...what are you expected from a football board...half of these people have never even been to a volleyball game.

Eagles52
11-17-2004, 12:45 AM
I supposed thats true and I dont expect anyone to roll over I just hope it doesnt matter lol...it just upset me that our girls have worked so hard and are the #1 team in state and were not getting the credit for a dominant win over a very good Caldwell team.

bheagle03
11-17-2004, 08:47 AM
The Barbers Hill Volleyball Program is very HUGE success towards our town... they have been doing incredible! #1 in state for weeks now! Way to go girls! I will be at ya'lls games this weekend! Let's win State--

As for the Football team.. Good Luck against Kirbyville.. I think ya'l can do it if ya'll played as good as ya'll did last Friday against B.C.

Good Luck Eagles!!

RBARKER
11-17-2004, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Why is that now every BH fan on this site seems to be obnixously arrogant about their sports teams and slamming everyone they have played or about to play? Getting to be a little too much.

Obviously, you have no clue about Caldwell if you think they don't have a program when it comes to volleyball. Might want to research that one a little bit.

Huper, Man you are everywhere look for some BH trash talkers. Don't make me get Jody on you:D

Oh and conrgates to the BH girls on a great year. Win STATE!!

Rainman
11-17-2004, 09:40 AM
Congrats to the Barbers Hill Eagles.
Caldwell has an excellent program and played a good game. We have to look to any team that beat the reigning state champs as a challenge, and Coach Leonard will have the girls ready for a tough one against Needville.
GO BIG BLUE

eagle.eyes
11-17-2004, 12:38 PM
Eagles52, if you do your homework....BH beating Caldwell is like someone in the Big 12 beating Nebraska. I don't care how good you are, it's a very big accomplishment. Congrats to our girls, keep rolling!