PDA

View Full Version : Cameron vs. Fairfield part II

theyoefnshow
11-14-2004, 12:55 AM
Any takers? Cameron won in week 0 31-0 but obviously both teams have come a long way since then. I say if both the offense and defense click for Cameron, nobody in Region III (that includes Jasper and Marlin) can beat them. Will it be that way? Who knows. It seems they've only been on the same page twice and that was against Rockdale and Caldwell. The D was definately there tonight though. Anyway, I think Cameron should pull this one out as the psychological edge over Fairfield could play a factor. See ya Friday night in Killeen!! Go Yoe!!!

marlin fan
11-14-2004, 01:18 AM
GO FAIRFIELD REP DISTRICT 18 3A!!!!!!

Pudlugger
11-14-2004, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
Any takers? Cameron won in week 0 31-0 but obviously both teams have come a long way since then. I say if both the offense and defense click for Cameron, nobody in Region III (that includes Jasper and Marlin) can beat them. Will it be that way? Who knows. It seems they've only been on the same page twice and that was against Rockdale and Caldwell. The D was definately there tonight though. Anyway, I think Cameron should pull this one out as the psychological edge over Fairfield could play a factor. See ya Friday night in Killeen!! Go Yoe!!!

I agree Yoeshow, but it all depends on whether the Yoe show with the A Team and not the team that lost to the Hippos. Overconfidence kills good teams in the playoffs, just look whjat happened to WOS. I believe Cameron can win Region III and maybe advance to the Final. Good luck and keep representing D19!.:)

mwynn05
11-14-2004, 10:54 AM
That game means nothing right now(just as you said) the Fairfield team has grown so much. If I am not mistaken Fairfield held Cameron to their lowest point output of the year.(prior to last night when they had 28 and kneeled it inside the 5)This game should be much closer.

chs_cheer06
11-14-2004, 08:18 PM
When and where and what time will the game be played at?