PDA

View Full Version : Iowa Park vs. Bridgeport

Ktulu345
11-13-2004, 11:50 PM
Who will win, and how far will they go?

black&blue
11-14-2004, 02:52 AM
Hopefully Bport will win and represent wise county good...they will go far if they can beat IP on Friday

HighSchool Fan
11-14-2004, 08:20 AM
since Bulldog_alumni_02 is fighting for the future of our children, i have to give my support to him and his Bullfrogs. good luck to both teams.

sinton66
11-14-2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
since Bulldog_alumni_02 is fighting for the future of our children, i have to give my support to him and his Bullfrogs. good luck to both teams.

Huh? What do the Bullfrogs have to do with it?

HighSchool Fan
11-14-2004, 10:52 AM
my bad, i don't know what i was thinking. :doh: it should of been Bulldogs.

VWG
11-14-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
my bad, i don't know what i was thinking. :doh: it should of been Bulldogs.

Iowa Park Hawks vs. Bridgeport Bulls

I am confused... what's up with Bulldogs?

HighSchool Fan
11-14-2004, 11:32 AM
i guess i am the one that is confused this morning. how bout this, go bridgeport.

i'm need to go back to bed, i've been up since 4:30 this morning

Leopards,class of 75
11-14-2004, 04:48 PM
Iowa Park by at least 10 points.

slpybear the bullfan
11-14-2004, 09:00 PM
Let's hope the Bulls found some defense!

Last game they got a little spark, Iowa Park is a great team and will be a tough challenge...

go bulls!

hawkfan65
11-14-2004, 10:08 PM
Swenson is on fire and when hes on fire so is the whole team so im gonna go with Ip o this one. I want them to go to state but maybe semi-finals!

GreenMonster
11-15-2004, 12:35 AM
I think IP wins this one big. The defense is very opportunistic and will force the Bulls into costly turn-overs. My prediction........ IP 42 Da Bulls 14. No offense here Bridgeport fans, one of my best friends is on your coaching staff, I have just seen what the Hawks do to a spread team like the Bulls.

VWG
11-15-2004, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I think IP wins this one big. The defense is very opportunistic and will force the Bulls into costly turn-overs. My prediction........ IP 42 Da Bulls 14. No offense here Bridgeport fans, one of my best friends is on your coaching staff, I have just seen what the Hawks do to a spread team like the Bulls.

I agree on the Hawks win, but from another angle. I expect the Hawks multiple offensive sets to create mismatches the Bulls won't be able to defend. The Bulls haven't been known for their defense this year..... Hawks 38 Bulls 15.

Bullaholic
11-15-2004, 10:19 AM
The Bulls defense is getting better every week, and everybody knows about the dangerous offense. IP is a really stout team and will be the heavy favorite, but might have a little tougher time than they think if the Bulls "engine" is running smoothly on all 8 cylinders.

KTA
11-15-2004, 11:26 AM
Iowa Park will win big.

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-15-2004, 02:00 PM
The Hawks will not be in a close one until they hit Sweetwater. That is the game I'm waiting for.

Hawks are a very, very, very, good football team.

Macarthur
11-15-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
The Hawks will not be in a close one until they hit Sweetwater. That is the game I'm waiting for.

Hawks are a very, very, very, good football team.

z, us hawk fans really appreciate the confidence, but I think the Muleshoe v Snyder winner will be a big challenge. They'll have to beat one of those to get to the bottom part of that bracket.

And let's not get ahead. B-port has one of the better RB's in 3A. Eventhough I think the Hawks win by 21.

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-15-2004, 03:57 PM
Granted. The Mules surprised me! We will see how that game goes. I would think that Snyder has the advantage. Looking at the brackets I really think that if things fall into place the Hawks really have a serious shot at the title. But one game at a time, your right. Gilmer looks to be the strong team at this point much like Decatur in DI. But a championship in IP -- That would just be awesome!

Macarthur
11-15-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
Granted. The Mules surprised me! We will see how that game goes. I would think that Snyder has the advantage. Looking at the brackets I really think that if things fall into place the Hawks really have a serious shot at the title. But one game at a time, your right. Gilmer looks to be the strong team at this point much like Decatur in DI. But a championship in IP -- That would just be awesome!

It would be sweet. I just can't let my mind go there, yet.