PDA

View Full Version : Kirbyville to end BH's season

Jetback
11-13-2004, 06:57 PM
Well Kirbyville you are the lucky ones. Barbers Hill can't get past the second round. You know their nickname is Barbers "one and out" Hill. So if you are the betting kind, put the paycheck on Kirbyville.

ej2525
11-14-2004, 10:55 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Old No. 7
11-14-2004, 01:20 PM
I don't think we're lucky to play BH. They' re a good team and I'll bet a paycheck they come friday night with a game plan & fired up. I'm expecting the Cats to win but not without a fight till the clock runs out. :)

EAGLETOWN
11-14-2004, 02:11 PM
Man Jetback it took you this long to show and pick against BH.

What is up with that.

What is your record now at picking againts the Hill anyway.

I think you have been right 1 or 2 times out of the last 2 or 3 years.

:eek:Caution to all K-Ville fans it is bad luck for Jetback to pick yall. :eek:

I would find him and see if you can make him change his mind or something. :thumbsup:

Jetback
11-14-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by EAGLETOWN
Man Jetback it took you this long to show and pick against BH.

What is up with that.

What is your record now at picking againts the Hill anyway.

I think you have been right 1 or 2 times out of the last 2 or 3 years.

:eek:Caution to all K-Ville fans it is bad luck for Jetback to pick yall. :eek:

I would find him and see if you can make him change his mind or something. :thumbsup:

I have to wait until the playoffs because you guys play such a weak schedule. By the way, how is THIRD PLACE feeling? Kirbyville and everybody with any brains is pulling for the Hill to lose. Go Wildkats!

shankbear
11-14-2004, 03:27 PM
Jetback, I hope your alligator butt ain't overloading your canary bird brain. The Hill rolled over a very good Bridge City team Friday night. As I recall.....didn't BC beat K'Ville earlier this year??? Huh? Huh?

The Hill has a steamrolling offense and they can pass WHEN they need to. Do not expect BH just to roll over for yall.

K'ville's biggest asset is that big fast running back. Look out for him and The Hill will be OK.

Should be a great game to watch.

eagle.eyes
11-14-2004, 03:27 PM
Don't you have any math models homework to do?

Old Cardinal
11-14-2004, 04:37 PM
Well BC really put it on the Wildcats early on, but that is history now. The Hill whipped BC with their strong back recently. I see this as a tossup, a total tossup. Discipline may be the factor that gives one team a win.

tigerettedad
11-14-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by shankbear
Jetback, I hope your alligator butt ain't overloading your canary bird brain. The Hill rolled over a very good Bridge City team Friday night. As I recall.....didn't BC beat K'Ville earlier this year??? Huh? Huh?

The Hill has a steamrolling offense and they can pass WHEN they need to. Do not expect BH just to roll over for yall.

K'ville's biggest asset is that big fast running back. Look out for him and The Hill will be OK.

Should be a great game to watch. you better worry about there defense knocking you out-- # 15 is the man and #44 is to!!!!i like kirbyville!!! where are they playing at?? and is it on friday or saturday?

wildkat0507
11-14-2004, 08:41 PM
are you talkin about kville's #15 and #44? still dont know where and when we are goona play but wish us the best of luck and look out for kirbyville's D!

Eagles52
11-14-2004, 08:42 PM
well no one needs to watch out for the BH offense or defense...isnt that right BC

Wildcat22
11-14-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by shankbear

Should be a great game to watch.

hold up hold up hold up didn't jasper beat BC to earlier this year huh? huh? huh? and you see what we did to them and as far as a big fast running back goes, who? we have no running back over 190 lbs

shankbear
11-14-2004, 09:10 PM
Cat22 you are exactly right about Jasper handing BC their butts in a hat this season. Then K'ville did it to them. Just making the point that anybody can be beaten. We all know it and there was no intent to degrade anybody's program. I loved watching that back yall have. He is awesome and I know the Cats have done nothing but get better. He may not be that huge but The Hill better contain him.

Good luck from here on out. DO NOT take anybody for granted. DO NOT read press clippings or posts on these boards. lol...just kidding there...other addicts agree??

K'Ville and The Hill may be one of the best matchups of the second week of playoffs. It will be worth the price of admission. I have watched them both and it may be decided in the last 25 seconds.

Have fun.

j_dog
11-15-2004, 12:59 AM
shankbear, You sure know how to reduce things to the lowest denominator! :) :clap:

Port_town_texas
11-15-2004, 01:44 AM
K'VILLE!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

GreenMonster
11-15-2004, 03:20 AM
to try

Jody
11-15-2004, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by ej2525
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hey there my fine friend. Your ready for that tag line? Here it goes, so be proud!

"Jody is the football GOD. He and Barbers Hill are just Awsome". BH 41 & BC 14 2004.

:D :D :D

Jody
11-15-2004, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by Jetback
Well Kirbyville you are the lucky ones. Barbers Hill can't get past the second round. You know their nickname is Barbers "one and out" Hill. So if you are the betting kind, put the paycheck on Kirbyville.

Hey there Jet Black. Want to make a bet on this one? Let's see if your bubble gum ass can back up them anti BH words.....LOL

Same deal to you as my ej2525 tag line queen.

If BH beats Kirbyville you have to wear a tag line, of my choice under your name until 2005. If Kirbyville wins then I will do the same....Chicken?

Jody
11-15-2004, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
Well BC really put it on the Wildcats early on, but that is history now. The Hill whipped BC with their strong back recently. I see this as a tossup, a total tossup. Discipline may be the factor that gives one team a win.

Did you all ever find anyone willing to wear that shirt? LOL

Nice meeting you all.