PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a Rivals.com membership???

Keith7
11-13-2004, 02:59 PM
I hope Matt Diggs doesnt check in here today but I really want to read this 1 article if someone could copy and paste it in a PM for me i'll be your best friend.. :evil:

here is the link
http://texasprepxtra.rivals.com/noaccess.asp?SID=984&script=/content.asp&CID=353982

HighSchool Fan
11-13-2004, 03:02 PM
Keith, someone told me that he wanted to take his visit to Texas. I don't know if that is what that post is about though.

Keith7
11-13-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
Keith, someone told me that he wanted to take his visit to Texas. I don't know if that is what that post is about though.

yeah thats what he used to tell me last summer, because he'd get a chance to play right away, thats a big thing for him.. i'm just wondering if it has changed with everything that has gone on this year

HighSchool Fan
11-13-2004, 03:05 PM
from what i hear, everything is cool

Keith7
11-13-2004, 03:07 PM
from what i hear, everything is cool

i dont know cuz they updated his player profile on the recruiting database and he's number 5 in the nation now and here is what his list of schools look like

http://texasprepxtra.rivals.com/schoolspop.asp?pr_key=26465

Texas may have done something to make him mad.. he could play right away as an Aggie also, and we all know that academics isnt as important there either.. :D

Chief Woodman
11-13-2004, 03:08 PM
I was goin to but I decided to wash my hair.

HighSchool Fan
11-13-2004, 03:11 PM
he wanted Texas to give him a scholarship offer already, they said that they wouldn't until he made an official visit. maybe that is what upset him. i don't blame Texas for not offering until they had a chance to meet him in their enviornment. all collages should make a recruit visit before they make an offer.

Keith7
11-13-2004, 03:14 PM
he wanted Texas to give him a scholarship offer already, they said that they wouldn't until he made an official visit. maybe that is what upset him. i don't blame Texas for not offering until they had a chance to meet him in their enviornment. all collages should make a recruit visit before they make an offer.

true they dont want a maurice clarrett on thier hands.. I cant see him going to Oklahoma State though, because they already have a good young Running back.. If i ever get someone to help me out w/ this article i'll forward it to you

HighSchool Fan
11-13-2004, 03:16 PM
thanks

Chief Woodman
11-13-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
i dont know cuz they updated his player profile on the recruiting database and he's number 5 in the nation now and here is what his list of schools look like

http://texasprepxtra.rivals.com/schoolspop.asp?pr_key=26465

Texas may have done something to make him mad.. he could play right away as an Aggie also, and we all know that academics isnt as important there either.. :D

Then that may make it a good match. Because as we all know academics is certainly NOT his strong point.

Keith7
11-13-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Chief Woodman
Then that may make it a good match. Because as we all know academics is certainly NOT his strong point.

maybe i have a bad memory but dont u have a son going to A&M?

Chief Woodman
11-13-2004, 07:46 PM
I certainly do. I was being IRONIC