PDA

View Full Version : Liberty vs Jasper

Panther Ross
11-13-2004, 01:42 PM
So who do you think will win this one?

pakrat
11-13-2004, 01:52 PM
If Jasper can play 4 quarters of football the way they played in the
first quarter against Diboll, then they are my pick. Jasper seemed to be a team that needed more confidence. I thought Jermichael Finley ( 6ft 6in or 8in?) would have a field day against the short Jasper defenders, but they handled him very well. He got caught from behind once when he should have made it the the end zone, and that was his best play.

Port_town_texas
11-13-2004, 02:00 PM
Jasper will win in a close game.

Eagles52
11-13-2004, 02:13 PM
I havent seen film on Jasper since their scrimmage against Anahuac early early in the season so I'll be the first to admit that I do not know a ton about them, but they had better have the best defense I've seen this year to defend that option play for Liberty. I'll pick Liberty in an upset but I dont know about the score...I feel like Liberty will be successful in running the ball and controlling the clock, the only things I worry about are turnovers on the option and if the Liberty defense can stop Jasper

Old No. 7
11-13-2004, 04:22 PM
Jasper!........." Come on dogs, you gotta love it" :D

Rocksolid
11-13-2004, 04:35 PM
I saw Jasper play last night and Diboll's defense impressed me how they stopped the dawgs several times but their offense just couldnt score, and i think Jasper should beat Liberty like their suppose to unless jasper doesn't come to play in that case it might be a close one but i still think Jasper will come out on top even if they don't play their best.

Good Luck Dogs

Hupernikomen
11-13-2004, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Eagles52
I havent seen film on Jasper since their scrimmage against Anahuac early early in the season so I'll be the first to admit that I do not know a ton about them, but they had better have the best defense I've seen this year to defend that option play for Liberty. I'll pick Liberty in an upset but I dont know about the score...I feel like Liberty will be successful in running the ball and controlling the clock, the only things I worry about are turnovers on the option and if the Liberty defense can stop Jasper

I have seen both teams numerous times this year and I just don't see anyway that liberty can get around the end on Jasper's 4-3 defense...swift might hurt them pounding it up the middle and smart might find some open receivers.

eagle.eyes
11-14-2004, 04:03 PM
I agree Huper, their offense has to have Smart HITTING those receivers. If he does, their offense really opens up.

Jody
11-15-2004, 07:40 AM
Liberty won't have to run around the end. Swift will run it down their throats all night!

See, BH, Huffman, and Liberty are in the progress of cleaning the overrated East Texas house in this reagion. You should go watch Liberty Hill or Zapata until we get done.

PappaBear
11-15-2004, 09:42 AM
Who is this Jody chick and why does she hate east Texas so Much?

I think It will be a good game Jasper needs to get some hits on Smart early and keep the pressure on, but I think the dogs will come to play and pull this one out.

RBARKER
11-15-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by PappaBear
Who is this Jody chick and why does she hate east Texas so Much?

I think It will be a good game Jasper needs to get some hits on Smart early and keep the pressure on, but I think the dogs will come to play and pull this one out.

She's a he:D

shellman54
11-15-2004, 10:23 AM
Hey RB, did you get those pictures on here yet?

AggieJohn
11-15-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Jody
Liberty won't have to run around the end. Swift will run it down their throats all night!

See, BH, Huffman, and Liberty are in the progress of cleaning the overrated East Texas house in this reagion. You should go watch Liberty Hill or Zapata until we get done.
it's spelled region

PappaBear
11-15-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by RBARKER

That explains the hatred someone from East Texas Must have picked on HIM when HE was little about HIS name. JODY it could go ethier way. But come on ease up all that hatred can't be healthy.

eagle.eyes
11-15-2004, 05:18 PM
Papabear, don't bite on that! He's just trolling that lure and so many people just go ahead and jump straight into the boat. He's instigating and aggravating people, all year I might add, and probably still laughing about it. Don't let a couple of BH posters piss you off because it doesn't represent the majority of the population here. I don't care too much for it but I do get a few laughs myself frequently. I think most schools have these posters but the majority are just proud of their school, community and teams. (See WOS situations. Most of the posters that turned people off of WOS were in fact NOT WOS fans. They were not overrated, they got beat by the better team THAT night, and yes they will be back) Most of us know anything can happen in any given week. Hell, I'll be the first to admit that last year I thought no one had a chanch against Burnet.

Hupernikomen
11-15-2004, 05:28 PM

The one on the end in your picture was a he??

Wow...I better go look again...:eek:

shellman54
11-15-2004, 05:49 PM
where is the picture at?

RBARKER
11-15-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by shellman54
where is the picture at?

Its on the BH /BC thread and the Liberty HJ thread

Here it is. I just noticed that the future BH all american Running back is in the bottom left of the picture

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/ckayb01/100_1695.jpg :D

Wildcat81
11-15-2004, 07:28 PM
Gotta love those Dogs.

Hupernikomen
11-15-2004, 09:39 PM
Its on the BH /BC thread and the Liberty HJ thread

Here it is. I just noticed that the future BH all american Running back is in the bottom left of the picture

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/ckayb01/100_1695.jpg :D

The one with the binky??? He looks a littlle old to play football.