PDA

View Full Version : Taking a long look at BH vs. BC

BlueBlood
11-13-2004, 12:20 PM
All kidding aside, BH beat BC 31-14 this year. My, my thats the same score that BC won by two years ago (when BH was not at full strength either). After the second half that BC played against WOS you had to say, "so what." WOS is not that good. BC could have taken advantage of a BH defense that was without five starters (and had one playing with a broken hand) but they forget to stop the BH offense. It's not that BC is not good, it's a matter that BH is just better. I know, I know--BC is young and will have them all back. Wait a minute, BH will have all their skill players back, their kicker back, three on the offensive line and as many as 8 back on defense.

"Go Harvard, the school of BlueBloods"

pantherpop
11-13-2004, 12:58 PM
The outcome of this game doesn't really suprise me that much. Even with the injuries that the Hill has they were the much stronger team. Looking at the game stats you really dominated this game, what was it 31-0 in the 4th? First downs were like 25 to 8. What an offensive showing yall had. You'll have to play with the same intensity against Kirbyville. They are a very young team also and their skilled people are really talented. When we played them they had a running back that we just couldn't stop. Quick and alot of moves. Way to go District 23.

Jetback
11-13-2004, 06:53 PM
This game made me sick.

X21AAAPlayer
11-13-2004, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by BlueBlood
All kidding aside, BH beat BC 31-14 this year. My, my thats the same score that BC won by two years ago (when BH was not at full strength either). After the second half that BC played against WOS you had to say, "so what." WOS is not that good. BC could have taken advantage of a BH defense that was without five starters (and had one playing with a broken hand) but they forget to stop the BH offense. It's not that BC is not good, it's a matter that BH is just better. I know, I know--BC is young and will have them all back. Wait a minute, BH will have all their skill players back, their kicker back, three on the offensive line and as many as 8 back on defense.

"Go Harvard, the school of BlueBloods"
When you say that BH was not at full strength, was that referring to this game or the game two years ago?

bheaglefan
11-13-2004, 08:40 PM
just want to say that we are all so proud of our boys for going out and winning that game! you guys played good! and thats what u have to keep doing! its on to play Kirbyville! GO BIG BLUE! keep up the hard work!

3ABirdMan
11-14-2004, 12:33 AM
Not to take anything away from your kids, but you guys killed us last night with great coaching - position skill, position technique, and game plan. I WILL NOT make excuses, because the better team last night won. Had we shown the intensity we showed to WO-S, I really believe we could have taken you - But that's a question we'll never have answered, and the score is in the books!

Best of luck against Kirbyville! I've got oyu guys picked to take 'em down!

Hupernikomen
11-14-2004, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by 3ABirdMan
Not to take anything away from your kids, but you guys killed us last night with great coaching - position skill, position technique, and game plan. I WILL NOT make excuses, because the better team last night won. Had we shown the intensity we showed to WO-S, I really believe we could have taken you - But that's a question we'll never have answered, and the score is in the books!

Best of luck against Kirbyville! I've got oyu guys picked to take 'em down!

classy post...can tell those who have been here before versus those who haven't.