PDA

View Full Version : Bellville Brahmas vs Marlin Bulldogs (Predictions and info on each team)

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-13-2004, 09:29 AM
This game will be another classic, Bellville will be the underdog, this year, but that might be a good thing, the past two years the underdog got the win. the Brahmas will have to play much better than they did against Rockdale to even have a shot at the upset.
Give your thoughts and prediction.
This game will be friday night at Bryan Viking field.
Who will be Home?
Good luck, and ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!! MARLIN AND BELLVILLE STYLE?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-14-2004, 10:54 AM
Any word on Home or Visitor?

marlin fan
11-14-2004, 10:56 AM
Bellville home team Marlin Visitors

CheerMom
11-14-2004, 11:06 AM
Go Brahmas!!! Go out and show them what D20 is all about!!!
Play safe and injury free!!

theyoefnshow
11-14-2004, 11:11 AM
Can't tell on this one. I saw Marlin play and was impressed w/ Sanders but the other part of the team was just there.....against China Spring anyway. I thought Bellville fought w/ Rockdale a little more than they should have though. I don't know.....coin flip says Marlin.

Insanity_Strikes_Again
11-14-2004, 12:22 PM
I'd like for Bellville to win, but Marlin is tough. 28-14 Marlin, prove me wrong.

Bull's-eye
11-14-2004, 03:39 PM
Yes, it will be a tough game. Marlin defeated Bellville 42-0 in the 3rd game of the season. That was probably the low point of the season, since then Bellville has a 7-1 record. The Brahmas have really improved, but don't know if they can stop Marlin's QB. He is a very dangerous runner and passer. Bellville's defense will have to keep him from turning the corner and do their best to contain him in the pocket. Bellville's offense did have some success running against Marlin, but kept stalling in Bulldog territory. They will need to finish those drives, control the clock and do their best to keep Marlin's offense off the field.

Bellville and Marlin have played 2 classic play-off games over the past 2 seasons, hopefully we will get treated to one more!

11TARPON
11-14-2004, 03:43 PM
I see a Marlin win, especially after a close call last week for the Bulldogs.

Raider Nurse
11-14-2004, 07:25 PM
Let's go Bellville!!! Continue to represent our district well!!!

BrahmaMom
11-14-2004, 11:11 PM
Marlin is going to see a very different Brahma team Friday night. Heck, they are going to wonder where the old team went!! I think the Brahmas are on a roll and ready to show "everybody" that what they thought was impossible, isn't for the BRAHMAS! At the beginning of the season, I said we'd have to be patient, we were, and the team grea and developed just as I predicted (I may not be able to predict numbers, but I'm usually pretty accurate on people!). GO BRAHMAS! And thanks to our Raider friends for being behind us all the way. hope all is settling down ove there.

tigerettedad
11-14-2004, 11:22 PM
the marlins seem to be pretty good !!! do the go to the astrodome when it gets deeper into the playoffs? i'd like to go watch them play!!!!good luck!!!

CheerMom
11-14-2004, 11:22 PM
Between the accident and losing key players, it has been a tough week. They played the best they could, and that is all we can ask of them. I am very proud of each and every one of them.

I want to personally thank all of the Bellville people, who attended our game last night. I don't know who they all were, but I saw several people with Bellville caps and shirts on. It means alot to us to have your support. Ya'll are the lone survivors of D20, go make us proud!!! I will definitely be cheering ya'll on!!! Play safe and travel safe!!

marlin fan
11-14-2004, 11:37 PM
this sould be another nail biter that comes down to the last second like it has been in the past two playoff games. we all know playoffs are way diffrent than the regualr season i hope my marlin bulldogs arnt looking over yall!!!!!!!! GO MARLIN BULLDOGS BEAT BELLVILLE!!!!!

cunbed10
11-15-2004, 08:57 AM
Pepto-Bismol anyone? :D

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-15-2004, 08:43 PM
Anyone remember the apperance by Mr. Opposem 2 years ago?

Bulldog_12
11-15-2004, 08:54 PM
Friday night at what time? I would love to try to make it. I backed out of a game last week due to Chili's incompetence, so I need some High School Football.

strike hard
11-15-2004, 11:06 PM
Go Brahmas beat marlin represent D-20AAA well.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-16-2004, 09:33 AM
7:30 Friday, in Bryan!

chugbug
11-16-2004, 09:34 AM
I would like nothing more than for Bellville to win this game. However , I am afraid that if I were a betting person, I would have to take Marlin. Good luck Bellville. I will be at the game rooting you on.:eek: :eek: :flamingma :eek: :eek: :eek:

honeymd
11-16-2004, 09:43 AM
I also would like to see Bellville win. Mostly to remove a big threat in Marlin!:D But basically, it would be nice to see another good nail-biter game where everyone plays to their potential with good sportmanship and no injuries. Somebody bring Pepto-Bismol for cunbed! LOL

Good luck to everyone!:clap:

UPanIN
11-16-2004, 02:43 PM
You know it's hard for a Rattler fan to pull for the Brahmas in anything. But when the playoffs come we find that it's very hard not to pull for them since they come from div20.

Brahmas you are the only ones left to carry the ball. Seems you've been here before.

So "GO BRAHMAS"!

coiled2strike
11-16-2004, 02:54 PM
Bellville will have success on offense...the balance of their run and pass will be effective...the question for the brahmas will be if the defense can slow down tank smith and the qb...the brahmas have seen a very good qb/rb combo, so hopefully they can use that experience to get ready for marlin...
go brahmas, you're the lone ranger from d20...

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-16-2004, 04:11 PM
Looks like we might have a wet field? could slow down the run!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-16-2004, 04:21 PM
Hey 22, I guess you need to start this topic again!

Bellville22
11-16-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Hey 22, I guess you need to start this topic again!

Have some Blue Bell and go play the drums, that should help. ;)

Bull's-eye
11-16-2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Bellville22
Have some Blue Bell and go play the drums, that should help. ;) Was 'Former' in the Bellville band? :thinking:

rhs78
11-16-2004, 07:23 PM
this should be a very good tight ballgame, bellville's pass d gave up big plays last week, but they won, and are on a roll,playing very well right now, marlin played well enough to win , they have very good running game. i hope bellville proves me wrong, marlin by 8, good luck to both teams and stay healthy(go brahmas prove me wrong)

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-16-2004, 07:25 PM
I could have some BB, But what do the drums mean?:thinking:

Old No. 7
11-16-2004, 07:42 PM
Looks like we might have a wet field? could slow down the run!
That may change things for sure. I'm going to pick Marlin but it will be a close game. Best of luck to both teams and i hope it's an injury free game.

Bellville22
11-16-2004, 08:51 PM
I could have some BB, But what do the drums mean?:thinking:

Banging on the drums always helps me relieve some stress. Why? What'd you think it meant?:thinking: ;)

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-17-2004, 04:08 PM
Hey 22, beating the drum would make my head hurt, by the way I have no stress!

Bull's-eye
11-17-2004, 05:27 PM
The "Red Mustache" was seen at the A&M/Tech game. He's the Texas Tech mascot. :D

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-17-2004, 08:12 PM
Was he the man with the big hat and the red hair under his nose?
They showed him on TV.

Bull's-eye
11-18-2004, 12:58 AM
Was he the man with the big hat and the red hair under his nose?
They showed him on TV. That's him!!:thumbsup:

Bull's-eye
11-18-2004, 12:04 PM
Good luck to both teams and no injurys. Go Bulls!!:flamingma :flamingma :flamingma :flamingma :flamingma :flamingma

fmsc64
11-18-2004, 02:29 PM
:rolleyes: Hey you guys hold up and think for a few minutes. Yes Marlin did beat Bellville once this year and yes Bellville probably has improved, let's hope so anyway! Yes the Bulldogs gave everyone including me a heart attack or three last week, but we did win and when we meet Bellville on the field at Possum, I mean Viking field Friday night, we are going to give Bellville a strong fight. Our team certainly has the talent, speed and abilities to win this game. If they mentally prepare as a team and practice as a team and come to play as a team I know we will overtake Bellville one more time.

To all my Bulldog football players GOOD LUCK! Don't take any lickings from any of those Bellville boys! If you other fans want to see a good game and can, come on down to Aggieland and help us yell the Mighty BullDwags on to another VICTORY! Go Dwags! We are ready to rumble - right Bulldogs?!

"If you can't run with the BIG DWAGS stay on the porch - in Bellville!" ;) BIG DWAGS are in the House ready to roll over those cows one more time! :D

CheerMom
11-18-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
The "Red Mustache" was seen at the A&M/Tech game. He's the Texas Tech mascot. :D

I think he was at the Rice/Cameron game, also. Didn't get to meet him, though.:(

coiled2strike
11-18-2004, 02:32 PM
if you want to meet him, just hang around some of the rice's practices and he might show up...he's been known to do some "scouting" in other places around the district...

CheerMom
11-18-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by coiled2strike
if you want to meet him, just hang around some of the rice's practices and he might show up...he's been known to do some "scouting" in other places around the district...

I'll have to keep a look out.

fmsc64
11-18-2004, 03:02 PM
:rolleyes: What does a red mustache have to do with the Marlin - Bellville game, you people stay focused a little longer!:doh:

Bellville22
11-18-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by fmsc64
:rolleyes: What does a red mustache have to do with the Marlin - Bellville game, you people stay focused a little longer!:doh:

It has alot to do with the Bellville-Marlin game.

Bellville22
11-18-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by fmsc64
BIG DWAGS are in the House ready to roll over those cows one more time! :D

Good thing I don't refer to y'all as the female version of your mascot :eek:

Hahahahaha, I crack me up.:D

honeymd
11-18-2004, 04:07 PM
A heart attack or 3? Sounds familiar from Centex.com. fm are you cunbed?

marlin fan
11-18-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by honeymd
A heart attack or 3? Sounds familiar from Centex.com. fm are you cunbed? no they are two diffrent people cunbeds a man and fm is a lady

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-18-2004, 10:09 PM
Is everyone on both sides of the ball healthy for this game? Any one out with grades?

Tidal Wave
11-18-2004, 10:34 PM
Good Luck marlin from Port Isabel!!

marlin fan
11-18-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Tidal Wave
Good Luck marlin from Port Isabel!! Thanks for the support Port Isabel i wish P.I. good luck as well!!

caldwell
11-18-2004, 10:47 PM
MARLIN- 14
BELVILLE- 35

BrahmaMom
11-18-2004, 11:20 PM
Best of luck tomorrow night, Brahmas. I understand some more former Brahmas are coming to the game to show their support--from the 2002 team--a few defensive players will be in the stands to remind you what it's all about. And to prove the old addage, "Once a Brahma, always a Brahma!" They are like sons to me. They've been there on the field facing Marlin, so they understand what you are up against and they are living proof it can be done. I'm surprised the former Brahma from Houston is going to make it--off week for Rice Univ.--come to think of it, I wonder if they'll both be there from Rice. Our defense may be small this year, but their supporters are some big, heavy hitters. It is nice to see those guys come back for you. Go out, focus, take care of your responsibilities, and stampede the Bulldogs. Even if it takes triple overtime!!!!!!! Go Brahmas!!

marlin fan
11-18-2004, 11:25 PM
lol oh no i cant do over time!!!!!! GO DAWGS BEAT THE BRAHMAS!!! so mom ur comming to the game?????

honeymd
11-19-2004, 06:37 AM
Hey Missile...I don't think Marlin needs luck to win! LOL Whoever plays them need luck, so Good Luck Bellville! Hope it's a great game and everyone comes off the field healthy!!!

BrahmaMom
11-19-2004, 06:58 AM
marlinfan, I can't make it due to a former Brahma waterman's birthday party we're hosting! However, I am sending a representative, former Brahma #11, from the family and #56 and #22 (my other sons from the '02 team) and maybe a few from that old Road Trip Crew will make it, too. Not to mention illustrious alum KL3 and Bellville 22, who will probably be there early analyzing the Brahma warm-ups. They hopefully will all keep the noise up in my stead, though none will take my cow bell. You didn't like those three overtimes?? THAT was football! BRAHMAS, go after Marlin tonight! Bring this Mom a W!!! You can do it! GO BULLS!!!!

chugbug
11-19-2004, 11:16 AM
Unfortunately the only practice Rice will be doing is basketball. I don't think that Red M cares about that so Cheer Mom cannot be on the lookout for him.:eek: :eek: :hairpunk: :eek: :eek: :eek:

CheerMom
11-19-2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by chugbug
Unfortunately the only practice Rice will be doing is basketball. I don't think that Red M cares about that so Cheer Mom cannot be on the lookout for him.:eek: :eek: :hairpunk: :eek: :eek: :eek:

We didn't mean this year, anymore.:doh:

fmsc64
11-19-2004, 01:00 PM
:thinking: :May the best play their best and may the best win and when the game is over may the best be the MARLIN BULLDOGS ! :inlove:

"If you can't run with the BIG DWAGS stay on the porch , in Bellville!" :D

GOOD LUCK to both teams, play your best, play fair and square with both eyes focused on winning! :clap:

CheerMom
11-19-2004, 01:37 PM
Go Brahmas, show them dawgs what D20 is made of!!!!

downlower
11-19-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by BrahmaMom
However, I am sending a representative, former Brahma #11, from the family and #56 and #22 (my other sons from the '02 team) and maybe a few from that old Road Trip Crew will make it, too. Not to mention illustrious alum KL3 and Bellville 22, who will probably be there early analyzing the Brahma warm-ups.

From what i hear, another old brahma will be truckin on down there with #56, the old hurricane #44.

Bull's-eye
11-19-2004, 02:49 PM
Wish we could let those former Brahmas play in this game!:D

Hey downlower! Are you going to the game? How about your Dad? We were very loyal supporters of that 2003 defense. :clap:

Chupacabra
11-19-2004, 02:58 PM
The downlower will be making the road trip to Bryan to watch the Brahmas as well.

Bellville22
11-19-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by BrahmaMom
Not to mention illustrious alum KL3 and Bellville 22, who will probably be there early analyzing the Brahma warm-ups.

Haha, you know us all too well 'BrahmaMom'. :D

Bull's-eye
11-19-2004, 05:31 PM
Maybe I can get autographs!!:D