PDA

View Full Version : I finally got to

HighSchool Fan
11-13-2004, 08:51 AM
meet someone from this message board. Last night I got to meet Bullaholic. We met at the Gainesville/Graham game. We got to watch a good football game and had some great conversion. He is really a nice person who you would all enjoy if you met him. It was a great pleasure for me to meet him. Thanks Bullaholic for a great time at the game. Hope to see you again sometime.

Bullaholic
11-13-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
meet someone from this message board. Last night I got to meet Bullaholic. We met at the Gainesville/Graham game. We got to watch a good football game and had some great conversion. He is really a nice person who you would all enjoy if you met him. It was a great pleasure for me to meet him. Thanks Bullaholic for a great time at the game. Hope to see you again sometime.

The pleasure was all mine HighSchoolFan, you are a good father and a nice guy with a great family, and a devoted highschool football fan. I'm glad GVille got the win, and I wish you the best of luck next week against Decatur. I will certainly look forward to meeting you anytime at another game. Thanks for a really nice visit.