PDA

View Full Version : Sinton vs Zapata, 2nd Round

Hawk Fan Izzy
11-13-2004, 02:33 AM
What do you guys think of this game? I was speaking to some of the football players after the game, and in my opinion, if Zapata plays like they did against La Feria, Sinton has every right to womp on us.

Zapata played sloppy, careless and unmotivated football against La Feria, resulting in the worst played game of the year by the Hawks.

If the Hawks come out at their best and Sinton comes out to play as well, I think the game will be a shootout.

Prediction:

Zapata 39
Sinton 36

AP Panther Fan
11-13-2004, 02:42 AM
errrr.....don't know....Zapata must have struggled tonight, but know that Sinton did what they do week after week, which is win......

Hate it that it was a bad game for you guys....should be fun..and hopefully, a good game. :thumbsup:

PhiI C
11-13-2004, 02:56 AM
I hope the game is closer to Sinton this year. I guess they will have to flip to see.

District303aPastPlayer
11-13-2004, 03:11 AM
if sinton plays their kind of football, zapata will be confident going into halftime stayin up there, then sinton goes to work and totally dominates. . .

Sinton 45
Zapata 14

SintonFan
11-13-2004, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by Hawk Fan Izzy
What do you guys think of this game? I was speaking to some of the football players after the game, and in my opinion, if Zapata plays like they did against La Feria, Sinton has every right to womp on us.

Zapata played sloppy, careless and unmotivated football against La Feria, resulting in the worst played game of the year by the Hawks.

If the Hawks come out at their best and Sinton comes out to play as well, I think the game will be a shootout.

Prediction:

Zapata 39
Sinton 36
Class 4A #1 Gregory-Portland didn't score that many on Sinton.:o
Sinton did have some injuries in the Bi-District game. I hope the guys will be OK.
It should be a good game...:cool:

SINTON81
11-13-2004, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Class 4A #1 Gregory-Portland didn't score that many on Sinton.:o
Sinton did have some injuries in the Bi-District game. I hope the guys will be OK.
It should be a good game...:cool:

I think Sinton will win this game. You are right Sinton did have some key injuries in D, and thats what worries me.