PDA

View Full Version : Barbers Hill vs. Kirbyville

Eagles52
11-13-2004, 01:09 AM
Both are coming off of dominant wins in the first round, I believe BC beat kirbyville this year but of course that really means nothing now...would just like to hear predictions on the game. Maybe Barbers Hill had a little resurgence tonight...Game is Friday at Sam Houston State University

RBARKER
11-13-2004, 02:19 AM
If BH plays like they did tonight the Eagles will win by 14. The BH D shined tonight they will not allow much points by the Kitty Kats:D

Old No. 7
11-13-2004, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by RBARKER
If BH plays like they did tonight the Eagles will win by 14. The BH D shined tonight they will not allow much points by the Kitty Kats:D

If.............:D

Old No. 7
11-13-2004, 06:13 AM
Congrats to the Eagles.....Sounded like a good game. The Cats in a close one. Why play at Sam? I was hopeing for a Beaumont stadium. Oh well.

Old No. 7
11-13-2004, 10:54 AM
Can someone tell me how to get to Sam Houston stadium? I'm already nervous.

RBARKER
11-13-2004, 12:43 PM
On the BH web site their is a little confusion. The moderator of the board said that he was told the game would be in Crosby again Friday 7:30. This has not been confirmed

Panther Ross
11-13-2004, 01:16 PM
Sorry BH, but I am going with Kirbyville with this one. They are solid. If yall win, my mistake on underestimating all of you. Best of luck.

Port_town_texas
11-13-2004, 01:23 PM
don't worry. they wont dissapoint.:D

K'Ville----35
BH-----24

much closer game than the score indicates.

pantherpop
11-13-2004, 01:25 PM
Sorry Ross but you are wrong on this one. With my age and expertise and all around knowledge of the game Barbers Hill will win this by 2 touchdowns. Kirbyville has a couple of weaknesses that the Hill will take full advantage of.

pakrat
11-13-2004, 01:32 PM
If someone will just please send KV the Barbers Hill play book complete with signals called on the field, then KV will do to BH what they did to Jasper. They had a great win over Rusk and that should be a confidence builder.

Eagles52
11-13-2004, 01:49 PM
I may be mistaking you for someone else and if so I apologize ahead of time, but Port_Town didnt you just pick us to lose to BC last week?

Port_town_texas
11-13-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Eagles52
I may be mistaking you for someone else and if so I apologize ahead of time, but Port_Town didnt you just pick us to lose to BC last week? Yep. And yall didn't play the same BC team that played WO-S.

Eagles52
11-13-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Port_town_texas
Yep. And yall didn't play the same BC team that played WO-S.

how is that...what made such a difference to make up for the 31-0 lead we had before backing off in the fourth, perhaps they didnt play their best game, but I hope you arent trying to insinuate that the better team did not win that game...

Rocksolid
11-13-2004, 05:06 PM
I heard that BH had a lot of guys beat up before the BC game and that some more might of went down last night. Is there any truth to that?

Jetback
11-13-2004, 07:00 PM
Kirbyville baby! Enough said.

RBARKER
11-13-2004, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Port_town_texas
Yep. And yall didn't play the same BC team that played WO-S.

Port, Dont be an Idiot!!!! WOS is and was overated. BC was the weeker team. WOS wouldn't have made the playoffs in district 23.

X21AAAPlayer
11-13-2004, 07:48 PM
Just remember WOS had a very down year this year. Their defense is usually one of the best around. As for the BH and Kirbyville game, I'll have to say that the hill will take this one, but I think this might be the last taste of victory for their season. Anyway, good luck guys!

Birdman
11-13-2004, 11:04 PM
Having played both K'Ville and BH, I have no clue who should win!! K'ville has much more speed than BH but the Hill lhas a stronger line. My prediction is.......whoever sets the tone in the first quarter get's my pick. If Kirbyville strikes quick, look out for a track meet. If BH stuffs the 'cats early and uses that ball control offense to get on top, K'ville will be in for a world of hurt. It will be a good game. I sure wish it were going to be played in the Golden Triangle. Good luck to both teams!!!:)

Hupernikomen
11-13-2004, 11:40 PM
hmmm maybe ole Skidmore knows what he is doing after all...eh jody? Or was it all the defense?

Hupernikomen
11-13-2004, 11:45 PM
This is going to be a much tougher game for BH and they will only get tougher from here on out obviously. I said after the Dickinson game that BH was worthy of state rankings and I still stand by that statement. It is tough when you lose players to injuries like BH has. But good, deep programs usually adjust pretty quickly. Kirbyville is a hungry bunch with a chip on their shoulder. Going to be strength against strength...tough hard-nosed running of Kirbyville against disciplined and physical defense of BH. No running backs in our district to compare to the two that Kirbyville has, so get the eagle's ready for their next test and good luck from the Prairie.

3ABirdMan
11-14-2004, 12:12 AM
I beleive Kirbyville will have a size advantage on both O and D lines. I beleive they will have a speed advantage in the O backfield. But, BH will have a coaching advantage, and their players will be more physical and disciplined.

But the biggest advantage BH will have is
JODY, RBARKER, and SHELLMAN!

This will be close tight ballgame, but the Hill win pull it out with an excellent gameplan to nuetralize Kirbyville's strengths.

Old No. 7
11-14-2004, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by 3ABirdMan
I beleive Kirbyville will have a size advantage on both O and D lines. I beleive they will have a speed advantage in the O backfield. But, BH will have a coaching advantage, and their players will be more physical and disciplined.

But the biggest advantage BH will have is
JODY, RBARKER, and SHELLMAN!

This will be close tight ballgame, but the Hill win pull it out with an excellent gameplan to nuetralize Kirbyville's strengths.

We can be out coached( it has happened before) but I feel we (k-ville) are playing team ball now. The Cats are hungry so be ready BH. The Cats will bring the HAT! ;)

shankbear
11-14-2004, 09:23 AM
The Hill better not let K'ville get more than 10 points ahead. K'ville is very explosive while the Hill is a very efficient ground control team. The Hill has good speed but not awesome breakaway speed. K'ville can smoke.

The Hill's defense is excellent as is K'ville's. Big kids on both teams may actually make this a 13 to 7 barnburner.

Good luck both teams.

Slight edge to The Hill but ...............

Mr.EagleToYou
11-14-2004, 11:32 AM
If BH was in Region 4, with their talent, they would be assured a berth in the Semi-Finals in four weeks.

Kirbyville faces a BH coaching staff with a combined 150 years or more of experience in Texas HS football. They have seen it all and have schemed against every offense and defense known to man. But before this year, they have never had the horses to pull the wagon deep into December. Now they do.

Bridge City was DOMINATED by an injured BH group, a team with solid senior leadership, like Eagles52, and a downright scary sophomore class that's playing like seniors. BH won with classic ball control last week. The Eagles should get an injured senior DLineman back this week who should help our depth and an injured senior DBack next week who was having a great year before he went down with a shoulder injury.

If Kirbyville does not have a passing game or if they are one-dimensional, they can go ahead and break out the roundballs this week. Our DC will man-up on you right out of the locker-room. He will stunt and scheme you into oblivion. Remember, our staff got to scout you in person last Thursday night.

BH will ease into the semi-finals IF these things happen (and some of these are BIG IFs):

(1) No more serious injuries to key players. (DUH!)

(2) The coaches MUST put the ball in #86s hands AT LEAST once per series. They MUST get him the ball more on high percentage pass plays like short crossing routes, five yard curls, passes in the flats, end-arounds etc. We will be facing blinding speed over the next three weeks. We have to counter with the speed we have. If he had touched the ball 4 or 5 more times in the second half of the games against Liberty (he had Liberty spooked in the first half!) and Huffman (even though he fumbled two punts), we would be district champs today.

(3) Defensive Ends MUST contain better over the remaining weeks. Even though #81 went down (another key injury), #80 (who is actually better on D than O) should pick up the slack nicely with his speed and athleticism.

(4) If we could somehow get #46 for this stretch run (I believe he is out for good, though) at LB, our defense would be a fortress. #35 is a hoss, but he needs help. Don't misunderstand, #44 turns heads out there, but he is inexperienced as a sophomore.

(5) #11 must be preserved as a passer in critical situations. He can run 6-8 times a game to keep the D honest, but we cannot get him hurt again. The OC cannot continue to run him into the ground. The offense is just not as productive when he carries it hard for 15-20 plays a game. Let #37 and #30 pound it and #86 finesse it on those plays usually reserved for #11 in past. Keep #11 in the game distributing the ball and healthy and we will WIN. When "58-toss" (quick pitch play) is working to the left side, as it has the last two weeks, #11 on the QB counter to the right side is "ankle-breaking" to the opposing defense. Keep it up, coaches!

(6) BH coaches must begin turning up the emotion more each passing week. You ultimately win with smart, sound, fundamentals and they are the best at teaching those, BUT the playoffs are special for the emotion that should come with it. There needs to be some well-placed "gipper" speeches, some "run-through-a-brick-wall" monologues, some real tear-jerker talk going on. The players don't expect it from these coaches, that's why it would be so effective. Don't discount the power of positive speech. These seniors do not play with much emotion (don't need to), but if they heard some positive emotion from these coaches, you would see a different team on the field.

LOOK OUT ABOVE, THE EAGLES ARE SOARING HIGH AND DIVE-BOMBING LOW TO TAKE OUT ANY TEAM CRAZY ENOUGH TO BE IN THEIR PATH!

Old No. 7
11-14-2004, 01:11 PM
..... I see alot of IFs in that last post. :D

Lookling forward to friday. :cool:

Hupernikomen
11-14-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Mr.EagleToYou
If BH was in Region 4, with their talent, they would be assured a berth in the Semi-Finals in four weeks.

I am sure there are quite a few teams that would beg to differ in region 4.

Kirbyville faces a BH coaching staff with a combined 150 years or more of experience in Texas HS football. They have seen it all and have schemed against every offense and defense known to man. But before this year, they have never had the horses to pull the wagon deep into December. Now they do.

The coaches can't make the tackles..heck most of those old guys probably shouldn't be trying to tackle more than a few bites at time with 150 years experience..he he. I like Byrd, Staughbaum, and Skidmore (though I really don't know him he has my respect as a good coach). Kirbyville has atheletes and it is hard scheme talent in so many places...we shall see soon enough.

Bridge City was DOMINATED by an injured BH group, a team with solid senior leadership, like Eagles52,

Who ought to be focusing on football instead of insulting people on this message board.

If Kirbyville does not have a passing game or if they are one-dimensional, they can go ahead and break out the roundballs this week.

BH is pretty one-dimensional themselves.

BH will ease into the semi-finals IF these things happen (and some of these are BIG IFs):

BH will not ease into the semi-finals period! They may make it but it won't be easy and you live in a dream world if you think that.

EAGLETOWN
11-14-2004, 02:26 PM
:thumbsup: Nice copy and post from eteams MR. Eagle. :thumbsup:

I don't blame you, man that is alot of typing.

Go Eagles.

Hupernikomen
11-14-2004, 02:32 PM
so did he plagirize or was it his words over there? Cracks me up...."assured semi-finals in region IV...ease into the semis in region III" with 13 ifs...yeah if Jasper had big red, jorrie adams, d. armstrong, chris hunt, james bevil, rafael adams, oliver hadnot, ben bronson, fred hunt, d. scott, eric allen, eugene seale, b. hafford, z. bronson back I think we might ease into the semis too...oh well that was 14 ifs for us so you can add one more to you list if you want to.

BlueBlood
11-14-2004, 02:50 PM
Does MrEagletoYou sound like the BH version of Old Cardinal?
Go Eagles!

tiger mama
11-14-2004, 02:55 PM
Good luck to Kirbyville from a Silsbee fan

Eagles52
11-14-2004, 05:39 PM
I'm excited about this game, I was a little worried before this last game because it didnt seem to me that we had the same kind of confidence as we usually did coming into a game, but now that we've seen that we are still capable of putting together a very good game I feel like we will be confident and prepare ourselves well for a tough game upcoming this week. Injury free for both sides I hope (not likely since we're playing lol)

Old No. 7
11-14-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by tiger mama
Good luck to Kirbyville from a Silsbee fan

Thanks. :)

NHSBulldogFan
11-14-2004, 05:55 PM
doesn't Mart and East Chambers play Friday at Sam Houston as well.Is the Barbers Hill/Kirbyville time/site confirmed

JasperDog94
11-14-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by pakrat
If someone will just please send KV the Barbers Hill play book complete with signals called on the field, then KV will do to BH what they did to Jasper. They had a great win over Rusk and that should be a confidence builder. Yeah, I still am shaking my head over that one.:doh: :doh:

j_dog
11-14-2004, 07:03 PM
Go get'em Kirbyville. Show them that Jasper County teams can play football !!! :clap:

tigerettedad
11-14-2004, 08:02 PM
kirbyville by 7, we played them and they are tough and they bring the riddells so hold on to your hats bh cause your going to get popped!!!!! # 15 for the cats will knock the taste out of your mouth!!!!!go cats!!!!!!!

wildkat0507
11-14-2004, 09:20 PM
yeah that #15 is a great player and he could prolly get a scholar. hes fast and strong and has a GREAT vertical and could jump way over you and intercept the ball anytime. hes a great player.

go cats kville--36
BH----21

wildkat0507
11-14-2004, 09:23 PM
P.S. .......but thats justmy opinion

CHICO

Comeaux
11-14-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by pakrat
If someone will just please send KV the Barbers Hill play book complete with signals called on the field, then KV will do to BH what they did to Jasper. They had a great win over Rusk and that should be a confidence builder.

Don't need the play book - the coaches call the plays from the sideline. All you have to do if you are the "D" is watch and listen to the coaches. They tell you what they are running, then they all look at their watch to see what time it is.

If you want to give BH some advice let's start with:
Our players were hurt.
Some of our players were inelegliable.
Coach suspended some of the players.
etc....etc...

Eagles52
11-14-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Comeaux
Don't need the play book - the coaches call the plays from the sideline. All you have to do if you are the "D" is watch and listen to the coaches. They tell you what they are running, then they all look at their watch to see what time it is.

If you want to give BH some advice let's start with:
Our players were hurt.
Some of our players were inelegliable.
Coach suspended some of the players.
etc....etc...

who are you and what team are you making excuses for...Bridge City? If you knew what we were going to run then why not stop it? You bring shame to an otherwise extremely classy town, school, team, and fanbase.

RBARKER
11-14-2004, 11:26 PM
Alright, Here is my view, I don't know much about Kirbyville I will have to do my homework this week. The only think I know is that they have been up and down through out the year ( Ex. Losing to BC and Beating Jasper) By the looks of the scores they have been undiscplined early in the year and seemed to get it under control lately. BH has suffer the injury bug , but thanks to a lot of depth they are still competitve. The BH D looked great last week and look like they are gelling. The BH O also looked good running at will against BC. I think BH will have the speed to control Kirbyville and visa versa. I don't think this will be a high scoring game ( I thought this against BC also). I'm puzzeled how BC shut this team down earlier in the year BH ran wild against BC, could someone from K-Ville clue me in on that game? Anyway BH is looking tough I see the Eagles advancing

BH 28
Kirbyville 14

Port_town_texas
11-14-2004, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by wildkat0507
yeah that #15 is a great player and he could prolly get a scholar. hes fast and strong and has a GREAT vertical and could jump way over you and intercept the ball anytime. hes a great player.

go cats kville--36
BH----21 So I take it Broderic took my advice and he's doing da dam thang this year right? Yeah, I dunno if he's a D1 type player but the boy can play. I saw something in him when he was a sophomore.:clap: :)

3ABirdMan
11-15-2004, 12:01 AM
who are you and what team are you making excuses for...Bridge City? If you knew what we were going to run then why not stop it? You bring shame to an otherwise extremely classy town, school, team, and fanbase.

Now just WHEN and WHERE did you find someone from Bridge City making excuses?:mad:

Port_town_texas
11-15-2004, 12:04 AM
Port, Dont be an Idiot!!!! WOS is and was overated. BC was the weeker team. WOS wouldn't have made the playoffs in district 23. LOL!!! They might have been overrated but not making the playoffs?? Give me the same type of stuff ur smoking on. I need to try it..LOL!!

GreenMonster
11-15-2004, 03:26 AM
BlueBlood
11-15-2004, 07:15 AM
another post

Jody
11-15-2004, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
hmmm maybe ole Skidmore knows what he is doing after all...eh jody? Or was it all the defense?

Still smoking that crack huh? :D

Nothing fancy about the BC win, just simple run it down there throat ball game. Like I said On October 2nd, BC is absolutely not in the same class as BH. Way too small and young. If WOS was not so overrated, then the BC vs. WOS game would not have gotten so much attention. Let's face it, WOS is on their way down and BC will need a year or two to getback to where they need to be.

BH over Kirbyville by 2 TD's.

Comeaux
11-15-2004, 08:24 AM
Alright, Here is my view, I don't know much about Kirbyville I will have to do my homework this week. The only think I know is that they have been up and down through out the year ( Ex. Losing to BC and Beating Jasper) By the looks of the scores they have been undiscplined early in the year and seemed to get it under control lately. BH has suffer the injury bug , but thanks to a lot of depth they are still competitve. The BH D looked great last week and look like they are gelling. The BH O also looked good running at will against BC. I think BH will have the speed to control Kirbyville and visa versa. I don't think this will be a high scoring game ( I thought this against BC also). I'm puzzeled how BC shut this team down earlier in the year BH ran wild against BC, could someone from K-Ville clue me in on that game? Anyway BH is looking tough I see the Eagles advancing

BH 28
Kirbyville 14

NO EXCUSES watch the film - see how many of Kirbyville's players were not suited up because of injuries. If they were injured or semi-injured they were held out to get ready for district. The Wildcats picked beating Jasper in district over beating BC in a nondistrict game.

Jody
11-15-2004, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Jody

Nothing fancy about the BC win, just simple run it down there throat ball game. Like I said On October 2nd, BC is absolutely not in the same class as BH. Way too small and young. If WOS was not so overrated, then the BC vs. WOS game would not have gotten so much attention. Let's face it, WOS is on their way down and BC will need a year or two to getback to where they need to be.

One thing I forgot to say. BC has some talented kids. When they get a little bigger they will have a good team. I will give them credit for playing hard.

Rocksolid
11-15-2004, 09:20 AM
NO excuses for BC or anything b/c i can't stand them but when i saw the game i believe there were a few unfimiliar numbers out there that were not playing at the begining of the year.

Can anyone tell me where that noseguard/fullback went? I believe he was the star athlete of the week against Liberty early in the year and i havnt heard or seen anything about him since.

Hupernikomen
11-15-2004, 09:57 AM

WOS on their way down?? Does that mean that BH is really on their way down because they lost 2 district games this year? I can tell you that WO-S's JV and Freshman were very good this year just like the Hill. WO-S weakness this year in the game I saw was in the line. They have plenty of athletes and tradition. If they are so weak I beg you guess to schedule them next year in predistrict. Besides they always try to schedule the best they can and you seem to be convinced that that is you. Very disappointing season for them as they moved down to 3A but they will be back.

Hupernikomen
11-15-2004, 09:59 AM
Not to mention that the team that snuck by them is the same one that beat you guys. You know as well as I do that on any given friday a good team like Huffman can beat anyone. WO-S feel victim to a good team. What does that mean? WO-S isn't a dominant force...not that they are on their way down, they are just equal with some of the better teams instead of head and shoulders better...don't expect them to start having losing seasons or missing the playoffs anytime soon.

scrub c
11-15-2004, 10:07 AM
GO BARBERS HILL !
good luck

RBARKER
11-15-2004, 10:07 AM
NO EXCUSES watch the film - see how many of Kirbyville's players were not suited up because of injuries. If they were injured or semi-injured they were held out to get ready for district. The Wildcats picked beating Jasper in district over beating BC in a nondistrict game.

Comeaux thanks for the reply I wasn't looking for excusses. BH knows about injuries thats a killer. I thought their had to be a reason.

shellman54
11-15-2004, 10:21 AM
1) It was great to meet all the Bridge City posters at the game Friday night, great group of people!!!!

2) Kirbyville will be a tough opponent, but as so many have said before, anything can happen on any given friday.

3) Word of wisdom to the Wildcats. This game won't be the 40-7 game that it was for ya'll last week, just as we know that it won't be a 31-14 game for us.

4) Good luck to both teams, stay healthy!!!!

5) BH - 24 KV - 21

RBARKER
11-15-2004, 11:50 AM
TTT. Kirbyville let us know about your team. Ive heard that yall have some fast players. Hows you size,Passing Game,kicking?

RBARKER
11-15-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by scrub c
GO BARBERS HILL !
good luck

West Columbia I was routing for you. Jody, Myself and Shellman have a bracket contest going and I picked WC to go to the final.:(

Rainman
11-15-2004, 01:43 PM
BH beat a Bridge City team with the things they had to do to be successful. The offense looked like a well oiled machine and the defense like a wall. This week the Hill must play the same and minimize the turnovers. Thankfully the officals were better than they were a few years ago!!! The Hill will come to play and with their fire and excellent coaching will pull this one out.

BH-31
K'ville-21

duckbutter
11-15-2004, 02:32 PM
I went and watched Kirbyville crush Rusk and what I saw was a very polished and balaced team that could spread the ball around. Kirbyville was very quick on both sides of the ball and the backs are fast and elusive. Their defense swarms to the ball and MLB can deliver big hits. The secondary mans up very well but seem to do a lot of arm tackling. Overall they look really good and I'll pick Kirbyville in a close one.

bheagle
11-15-2004, 03:16 PM
If the eagles play with the intensity that they did against BC then Kirbyvill will not have a chance.

hsfootballrules
11-15-2004, 04:08 PM
If it is the same team that showed up against BC the score will be
Barbers Hill 24
Kirbyville 14

If it is the same team that played in district it will be

Barbers Hill 14
Kirbyville 24

I guess that means it is a toss up

ej2525
11-15-2004, 04:56 PM
Guess who I am pulling for?? :D

RBARKER
11-15-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by ej2525

Humm it must be the Mighty Eagles:D

Wildcat81
11-15-2004, 07:25 PM
I'm pulling for the cats on Friday.

Old No. 7
11-15-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by bheagle
If the eagles play with the intensity that they did against BC then Kirbyvill will not have a chance.

If............:D If I don't soon go to bed. I want be able to get up in the morning. :)

Looking forward to friday.

Old No. 7
11-15-2004, 11:16 PM
wildcat81, are you going to the game?

BH, if yall have a little meet & great before the game, please let me know. I'd like to introduce myself.

j_dog
11-15-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Old No. 7
wildcat81, are you going to the game?

BH, if yall have a little meet & great before the game, please let me know. I'd like to introduce myself.
Hello Old No. 7. I was just going to say the same thing. I am faced with the decision of driving 240 miles round trip to see Jasper play, or just drive up to Sam and watch you guys. Right now, I am thinking I will take the short drive and check on the Dogs by phone. :) I would very much like to get to talk to you again and meet any other area fans that are interested.

Old No. 7
11-15-2004, 11:31 PM
Sounds good j_dog. I would be glad to see ya again. I too am planning on getting a few numbers to check on the dogs friday night.

shellman54
11-16-2004, 09:29 AM
meet and great would be good. we can either meet before the game or during halftime, which ever seems to be better for everyone

RBARKER
11-16-2004, 09:46 AM
Meet & Great sounds good to me. We meet the BC fans at half time. I am not familier with the stadium but if its possible we can meet by the score board at half time. Who would like to coordinate this on the Kirbyville side? I will PM you with my cell phone and we can call each other when we get there. most likly Myself ,Jody, Shellman and maybe Eagletown will be riding together.

2futurecard'smom
11-16-2004, 09:58 AM
I think Barbers Hill will take this one by at least 10. Good luck Eagles! Hope you guys go all the way, and this BC fan will be cheering you on!:clap:

AP04
11-16-2004, 10:03 AM
Barbers Hill fans are so arrogant, yall think yall can beat anyone. If yall were playing Southlake Carroll this week yall would prolly think yall would win! Dont forget the Kats did beat the Jasper Bulldogs, a top ranked team, they aren't no push over. Kirbyville all the way!!!! Kirbyville 28 The Hill 7

BlueBlood
11-16-2004, 10:10 AM
Something wrong with thinking you are going to win? You guys need to try and make more than one first down against the Hill before you get back on here.

89JDAWG
11-16-2004, 10:11 AM
Kvill wins no question! they have been battle tested through the district. BH,LIB,&HUFF all go home after Friday. Kvill vs Jasper in a district rematch in 2 more weeks:eek:

Hupernikomen
11-16-2004, 10:15 AM
I am probably going to the Jasper game in Silsbee and Jdog and I have each other cell numbers to swap scores.

NSUTrumpet08
11-16-2004, 11:27 AM
I shall be rooting for Kirbyville on this one...i would like them to advance to the next round.

BlackSmith
11-16-2004, 11:59 AM
To win Friday nite, Barbers Hill must play ball control O like they did against BC while their D somehow contains Kirbyville's speed. (bend but don't break)

BC and Silsbee beat Kirbyville by controlling the ball and keeping KV's offense off of the field. With Quincy Cotton, Cory Crawford (both jrs) and Bubba Bean's boy at QB, KV will be hard to stop.

When they beat Jasper 42-20, they got MY attention. Jasper did have 8 fumbles, losing 2 in that game so they were obviously out of sync.

If BH holds KV under 20, BH wins. If KV runs at will like Liberty did, it will be a very long night for the eagles.

RBARKER
11-16-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by AP04
Barbers Hill fans are so arrogant, yall think yall can beat anyone. If yall were playing Southlake Carroll this week yall would prolly think yall would win! Dont forget the Kats did beat the Jasper Bulldogs, a top ranked team, they aren't no push over. Kirbyville all the way!!!! Kirbyville 28 The Hill 7

Oh come on AP don't be sore about the Eagles. Week 1 still hurting? We let yall get 28 yards that game :D

OldEagle73
11-16-2004, 12:49 PM
Eagletown what time you headin out, me and the guys were wanting to follow you there in my truck, but dont worry i keep my windows up on my truck, (mark& jody), but k'ville beat jasper that does say somthing, and since we get ole pete back this week, the d line should be stronger then last week and then if we advance we should have ty #80 or 81 back by next game by what i was told. good luck to both teams and bh lets break the second round curse.

Hupernikomen
11-16-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by BlackSmith
To win Friday nite, Barbers Hill must play ball control O like they did against BC while their D somehow contains Kirbyville's speed. (bend but don't break)

BC and Silsbee beat Kirbyville by controlling the ball and keeping KV's offense off of the field. With Quincy Cotton, Cory Crawford (both jrs) and Bubba Bean's boy at QB, KV will be hard to stop.

When they beat Jasper 42-20, they got MY attention. Jasper did have 8 fumbles, losing 2 in that game so they were obviously out of sync.

If BH holds KV under 20, BH wins. If KV runs at will like Liberty did, it will be a very long night for the eagles.

In LST_Terry's interview with Jasper's coach. He praised Kirbyville's athleticism. Said they hurt a couple of Jasper's players early. (said by the end of the game Jasper was without 7 defensive starters :eek: )

Rainman
11-16-2004, 02:11 PM

We always have faith that we will win. You really need to get over the first game loss. Thier are many in Mont Belvieu that are arrogant but a vast majority just come out to support the team. Good Luck to the Hill this weekend in both Volleyball and in Football. Wear your Blue and be Loud.

shellman54
11-16-2004, 02:50 PM

what other attitude would you suggest we have? Oh, they have a better team, can't we just say home and not risk getting embarassed? If so, you and your panther buddies should have stayed home in week one. We all know that Kirbyville is a good team, and we respect them, but at the same time, we have faith in our team, and know that if we stick to our game plan, that we can win the game too. and if that is arrogance, then by God, I must be one arrogant person.

BlackSmith
11-16-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by OldEagle73
we should have ty #81 back by next game by what i was told.

Not only that but #18 (Senior DB) who was having a very good year before he went down with a broken collarbone, will be back next week. That would free up #30 to play offense only and give us more depth.

I also heard Louis D. can play after Dec. 1! If he could just help us on third downs that would be huge. Maybe we will be playing Cameron Yoe at Kyle Field that week. (YEAH, BABY! BLOODY-UP AND BRING IT, BOYS!)

bheaglefan
11-16-2004, 04:52 PM
hmmm well i dont think the fans from bh are arrogant at all AP04!! we just know that our boys are gonna work and try hard to be the best they can be! we go to the games and support them! how is that arrogant? please tell me! yea some people might be but get over it! thats all part of the game! dont be a sore loser! get over it, that was the very first game! u didnt hear bh fans cry all year long about how we lost to yall last year did you! no i dont think so! we came back strong this year and we got the job done! You really shouldnt call BH fans arrogant because we just have that Eagle Pride! come on boys show everyone yall want this! BLUE WALL BABY!!

~~BH class of 2006~~

Old Cardinal
11-16-2004, 05:32 PM
To RBARKER: That was funny--28 yards. I have never seen a BH team that was arrogant.

Old No. 7
11-16-2004, 08:34 PM
Meet & Great sounds good to me. We meet the BC fans at half time. I am not familier with the stadium but if its possible we can meet by the score board at half time. Who would like to coordinate this on the Kirbyville side? I will PM you with my cell phone and we can call each other when we get there. most likly Myself ,Jody, Shellman and maybe Eagletown will be riding together.

Half time sounds good to me RBARKER. I'll pm you and j_dog with my cell # before friday.

Comeaux
11-16-2004, 08:34 PM

When you get your rear knocked off you tend to cough up the ball on a regular basis.

Old No. 7
11-16-2004, 08:38 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BlackSmith
[B] Bubba Bean's boy at QB,

LOL, dose his daddy know about this? :D

Panther Ross
11-16-2004, 08:48 PM
Well, I am still going to stay K-ville on this one, but I am rooting for BH all the way.

The Hill
11-16-2004, 10:40 PM
As long as the O puts up points and the D reads the Keys and do what Coach Byrd is teachin us we will be fine
BH......21
KV.....7

j_dog
11-17-2004, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Old No. 7
Half time sounds good to me RBARKER. I'll pm you and j_dog with my cell # before friday.
Very good. 7, I just sent you mine.

pinecone
11-17-2004, 12:45 AM
Coach Alvarez will have his Cats growling and clawing and eating Eagle for dessert:D Or will BH be too big and too fast for them? We will soon know. Come on KV!!

Eagles52
11-17-2004, 12:46 AM
Barbers Hill will be up by at least 30 by half time easily and play jv all second half

Eagles52
11-17-2004, 12:47 AM
lol that last post was a joke this is going to be a tough, close game, but hopefully a very fun and injury free one...wish a safe trip for everyone

neweagle
11-17-2004, 12:55 AM
did anyone at the game against BC notice the blocking mcwilliams had, i heard from some of the guys that he broke there linebackers helmet. i tell you what ppl on here dont give him enough credit. daniels and the others wouldnt be were there at now if it werent for him....... KV watch out for #37 cause he will put you on the ground if your standing around and do use all a favor, make sure your helmelt fits alright......

AggieJohn
11-17-2004, 03:49 AM
alright eagles...show your stuff.....represent our district well

Jody
11-17-2004, 07:05 AM
Not to mention that the team that snuck by them is the same one that beat you guys. You know as well as I do that on any given friday a good team like Huffman can beat anyone. WO-S feel victim to a good team. What does that mean? WO-S isn't a dominant force...not that they are on their way down, they are just equal with some of the better teams instead of head and shoulders better...don't expect them to start having losing seasons or missing the playoffs anytime soon.

We beat ourselves against Huffman. I am VERY glad to see Huffman beat WOS. It's just too bad Japer will get beat by Liberty Friday, as I was hoping to get that BH shirt on you....LOL

By the way, WOS is going down......Scholastic problems.

Jody
11-17-2004, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by ej2525

BH right? I love the line......

Jody
11-17-2004, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by neweagle
did anyone at the game against BC notice the blocking mcwilliams had, i heard from some of the guys that he broke there linebackers helmet. i tell you what ppl on here dont give him enough credit. daniels and the others wouldnt be were there at now if it werent for him....... KV watch out for #37 cause he will put you on the ground if your standing around and do use all a favor, make sure your helmelt fits alright......

TRUST ME! We give him lost of credit....... He is by far my favorite player and most definately under-ran. If he were not such a great blocker, he would carry the ball 75% of the time. One hell of a player!

RBARKER
11-17-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by j_dog
Very good. 7, I just sent you mine.

O7 I'll send you mine right now. Seya at the game.

BlueBlood
11-17-2004, 09:36 AM
Bad news for the Hill. Just heard last night that we lost an offensive lineman for the Kirbyville game. Does it ever end. Better yet, does it end before the season ends?

duckbutter
11-17-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by The Hill
As long as the O puts up points and the D reads the Keys and do what Coach Byrd is teachin us we will be fine
BH......21
KV.....7 Is this the same Coach Byrd that was in Newton several years ago?

Rainman
11-17-2004, 09:46 AM
That lineman will be missed. He had a concusion on the first touchdown play against BC and shouldn't have finished that game. He will be back soon but sorely missed this week, but his back up will step up and play.

shellman54
11-17-2004, 10:38 AM
put me in coach, i'll play!!!

BlueBlood
11-17-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by shellman54
put me in coach, i'll play!!!

I think your eligibility is up.

K-ville BBAll 20
11-17-2004, 11:02 AM

First of all Cory Crawford is a senior and secondly Bubba Bean doesnt have a son for Kirbyville get it straight they are cousins not father and son

Port_town_texas
11-17-2004, 11:05 AM
K'Ville will win don't wurry.. whut up Chris!

wildkat0507
11-17-2004, 11:06 AM
duh!!.......I wondered why Bean #15 is so good. Its in his BLOOD to play football!! The whole Bean family must be good at it. Starting with Bubba Bean.....then Broderick Bean.. who else............( ) Bean ....lol

Port_town_texas
11-17-2004, 11:12 AM
duh!!.......I wondered why Bean #15 is so good. Its in his BLOOD to play football!! The whole Bean family must be good at it. Starting with Bubba Bean.....then Broderick Bean.. who else............( ) Bean ....lol YES SIR!!!!!!

eagle.eyes
11-17-2004, 12:24 PM
BH guys, don't get upset at the kid from Anahuac......Probably the same kid that wrote that racist below the belt poem on the WOS message board after the Huffman loss! Consider the source. We both beat them by 40 plus and now we're arrogant and everyone from WOS lives in the hood. Please!!!!! I've been to Anahuac many, many times....Enough said!

MtnAg
11-17-2004, 12:28 PM
I thought Bean played Split End not QB?

spiveyrat
11-17-2004, 12:31 PM
Looks like this game gets a web-cast...

http://tsrnsports.com/Broadcast/Broad-TSRN-Playoffs.htm

Rainman
11-17-2004, 02:51 PM
The Hill will be ready. GO BIG BLUE

K-ville BBAll 20
11-17-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by MtnAg

He has never played QB, he's been playing wideout

Hupernikomen
11-17-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by MtnAg

Kirbyville been stealing Jasper's Beans!

and don't say Hadnot either!

K-ville BBAll 20
11-17-2004, 03:11 PM
Don't say Hadnot!!! Well, Cheatham and Kemper!!!!

Hupernikomen
11-17-2004, 03:11 PM
I will take your word for it!!

K-ville BBAll 20
11-17-2004, 03:12 PM
actions speak louder than words

Port_town_texas
11-17-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by K-ville BBAll 20
Don't say Hadnot!!! Well, Cheatham and Kemper!!!! hey who is wildkat0507 dawg?????

K-ville BBAll 20
11-17-2004, 03:19 PM
what up mane, what it be like???

Port_town_texas
11-17-2004, 03:21 PM
who is wildkat0507????

wildkat0507
11-17-2004, 03:27 PM
it's a cheerleader that has a puter class with all the boys and knows her football!!!!see yall

go cats

and sometimes bean gets on it.

Port_town_texas
11-17-2004, 03:27 PM
is this Jasmine???

bheagle03
11-17-2004, 04:19 PM
I think the Eagles are going to take this win if...
THEY PLAY AS A TEAM!!!

C'mon Eagles ya'll can do this! just put your minds to it and then win it... let's go further then just 1 game this year.. let's go all the way! i have faith in ya'll... even if we have a lot of injuries! ya'll can still do it.. it's Barbers Hill... WE CAN WE WILL!!

bheaglefan
11-17-2004, 05:51 PM
you are exactly right bheagle03! i think we can do it and so does everyone else! come on boys we know yall can do it! just play hard! BLUE WALL!

QBKilla
11-17-2004, 10:47 PM
Alright Eagles, time to silence the critics and experts again. Come out ready to fight. Throw the first and last punch, and don't back down from anyone. I can't make this one, so yall take care of business so I can come watch next week. Oh and don't forget to paint Sam Houston's turf with some of that Wild Cat blood.

AggieJohn
11-18-2004, 02:26 AM
you returned! wow..i haven't seen you on this site in a while...

BlueBlood
11-18-2004, 10:05 AM
Good to hear from you Killa. LB position has been injury prone this year. We could use you. Best of luck to you.

BlueBlood
11-18-2004, 10:09 AM
GO EAGLES!

wildkat0507
11-18-2004, 10:46 AM
no this is Allison nickname is (chico)

K-ville BBAll 20
11-18-2004, 10:55 AM
Kville 28-14

MtnAg
11-18-2004, 10:59 AM
no this is Allison nickname is (chico)

Chico stick to RAH RAH REE! LOL

wildkat0507
11-18-2004, 11:08 AM
i dont think so!!! I will probably be watching the game more than cheering!! 4 REAL!!

K-ville BBAll 20
11-18-2004, 11:27 AM
no noise talkers logged on:confused: :D

wildcatfan06
11-18-2004, 11:31 AM
comming from a wildcats point of view the more wins we recieve the stronger we become.:devil:

wildcatfan06
11-18-2004, 11:33 AM
we don't need no play book just ask jasper.:o

them doggys ran back to the pound with there heads down and tails between there legs!

K-ville BBAll 20
11-18-2004, 11:34 AM
4sho
;)

khs06_1004
11-18-2004, 12:29 PM
Nobody will runover kirbyville. It will be a good game and if anybody has any doubts of our abilities then come to Huntsville and see the game

89JDAWG
11-18-2004, 12:39 PM
I so hope you can win two more and face jasper again!!!!

RBARKER
11-18-2004, 12:39 PM
Man is is friday yer all of these K-ville posters are getting me hyped. This game is going to be a good one. BH Introduce those wildcats to some smash mouth football!!!

BlueBlood
11-18-2004, 12:48 PM
GO EAGLES!

Rainman
11-18-2004, 01:50 PM
Nice to hear from you QBkilla

Hushmouth
11-18-2004, 02:16 PM
Aint no doubt in mind that BH got this 1. They put up a good and hard fought game against us (Liberty). Dont count them out so easily there not the kind of team who's going 2 lay down 2 you but play you 4 the whole 48 min's

bhillfan
11-18-2004, 02:17 PM
37 will run over k-ville i dont care who it is

dawgmom
11-18-2004, 02:19 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by wildcatfan06
[B]we don't need no play book just ask jasper.:o

But having the signals sure did help huh!
Two more weeks.......

spiveyrat
11-18-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by dawgmom

Two more weeks.......

Getting awful hard to stay quiet about it, huh? I know I've certainly been biting my tongue!

BlueBlood
11-18-2004, 02:27 PM
What is Jasper trying to say? Kirbyville was stealing Jaspers signals? I never heard of that in football. Plus, how could you tell your players in time?

dawgmom
11-18-2004, 02:28 PM
Just pushed the wrong buttons! If we both make it two more weeks, we will see what the REAL result of that game should have been.

dawgmom
11-18-2004, 02:29 PM
long story. Didn't happen during the game. No further comment from me for now.

bheagle
11-18-2004, 02:46 PM
i also think that #37 will run over k-vill hes a hoss!!!!!!

K-ville BBAll 20
11-18-2004, 02:50 PM
He's to slow, he can't handle the KVille D!!!:hand:

hsfootballrules
11-18-2004, 02:57 PM
I notice you or a b-ball player well get ready for it cause football is over after friday............I couldn't help but say that sorry

K-ville BBAll 20
11-18-2004, 03:01 PM
matter of fact I'm also a football player, and dang good at that. So we'll see how this goes tommorrow:hand:

hsfootballrules
11-18-2004, 03:03 PM
sorry i couldnt resist......good luck to you tomorrow

K-ville BBAll 20
11-18-2004, 03:05 PM
Don't hate, participate!!! and after we win congradulate!!!

bheagle
11-18-2004, 03:07 PM
well we will see friday.

29 hrs 22 mins till kickoff cant wait

K-ville BBAll 20
11-18-2004, 03:09 PM
I'm not going to be their to make friends, just win!!!:mad:

hsfootballrules
11-18-2004, 03:11 PM
well you will be our friends when you get dominated.......I will tell you one thing it isnt going to be a walk in the park like Rusk was

K-ville BBAll 20
11-18-2004, 03:12 PM
It won't be walk in the park, it will be a ride!!!:mad:

hsfootballrules
11-18-2004, 03:14 PM
I hope you really feel that way

Hupernikomen
11-18-2004, 03:28 PM
Well I have meditated on this game and thought through all the x's an o's and am ready ready to make my fearless prediction...

BH 21 (They make their extra points this time)
Kirbyville 14

IN OVERTIME!

Eagles52
11-18-2004, 06:02 PM
cant wait until this game...if you think honestly that you guys are going to just run all over us...well just go ahead and think that, I hope you only prepared yourself for the blowout you guys are going to put on us...lol...anyway hope everyone has a safe trip there and the game is injury free...

Eagles52
11-18-2004, 06:09 PM
Huper I respect your opinion and since you have seen both teams, I would like you to honestly tell us what you expect in this game...who do you think is better and all that good stuff

Old Cardinal
11-18-2004, 06:35 PM
This is still a tossup for me. Having seen them both play I would say that if BH can't contain their(wildcats) very fast backfield then K'ville wins. On the other hand, if they can keep these fast folks minimized as Bridge City did, the Eagles can drive the ball downfield using up the clock for a number of TDs and they are triumphant. We will just have to see which teams best attributes prevail.....

Wildcat81
11-18-2004, 08:07 PM
duh!!.......I wondered why Bean #15 is so good. Its in his BLOOD to play football!! The whole Bean family must be good at it. Starting with Bubba Bean.....then Broderick Bean.. who else............( ) Bean ....lol

Bubba bean was the best RB I ever saw. We use to watch films of him playing football.

Comeaux
11-18-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
This is still a tossup for me. Having seen them both play I would say that if BH can't contain their(wildcats) very fast backfield then K'ville wins. On the other hand, if they can keep these fast folks minimized as Bridge City did, the Eagles can drive the ball downfield using up the clock for a number of TDs and they are triumphant. We will just have to see which teams best attributes prevail.....

Old Cardinal- tell the whole story. When BC played Kirbyville Kirbyville had several players out or seeing limited action because of injuries and the coaches were trying to get them physicaly ready for district (Jasper).

Kirbyvile really got some questionable calls aginst them from the zebras. What ever the reason they will be playing friday night.

Hupernikomen
11-18-2004, 09:20 PM
Now if Jasper can't play the injury card then neither can the Kats!

Either way it doesn't matter it will be a good game.

BHtheHILL
11-18-2004, 10:24 PM
my prediction

BH 27

K-vill 21

BlueBlood
11-18-2004, 10:26 PM
My guess:
Barbers Hill--21
Kirbyville--14

caldwell
11-18-2004, 10:45 PM
MY PREDICTIION

Kirbyville- walks home crying for their mother

Old Cardinal
11-18-2004, 10:51 PM
To Comeaux: The whole story is that BC walked all over Kirbyville that particular night--if you were there then you know that is true!
Best of luck against a good BH aggressive team!

j_dog
11-18-2004, 11:21 PM
Now if Jasper can't play the injury card then neither can the Kats!
Yeah, why is it okay for Kirbyville to talk about injuries contributing to a loss, but not Jasper? If it is for KV, it is a "reason" or an "explanation", for Jasper it is an "excuse". :D

j_dog
11-18-2004, 11:36 PM
Question, who is the home team? :) That is where the best seats are! :D

Eagles52
11-18-2004, 11:37 PM
I cant imagine either of these two teams being too much more banged up than we are...

j_dog
11-18-2004, 11:41 PM
I cant imagine either of these two teams being too much more banged up than we are...
This was an inside joke about past games. :D As far as I know, Jasper and Kirbyville are both pretty much at full strength now.

spiveyrat
11-19-2004, 07:35 AM

Kirbyvile really got some questionable calls aginst them from the zebras. What ever the reason they will be playing friday night.

You guys sure do blame the refs alot! PARTICULARLY the games you lost. :hand:

Jody
11-19-2004, 07:41 AM
Kirbyville,

Same Friday offer that I gave BC. Go ahead and throw in the towel now, save your gas money. :D :D

K-ville BBAll 20
11-19-2004, 10:02 AM
Save your guys the checkups from good ole Dr. Phil:hand:

khs06_1004
11-19-2004, 10:35 AM
No towels will be thrown in no cat will be dominated. Bottom line end of story.

Jody
11-19-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by khs06_1004
No towels will be thrown in no cat will be dominated. Bottom line end of story.

OK...had your chance! :D :D

Have a safe drive and bring that crying towel.

K-ville BBAll 20
11-19-2004, 11:30 AM
Yea, Whatever!!!!:mad:

x-pro
11-19-2004, 11:43 AM

Two more weeks.......

This is a rumor. Jasper wasn't using signals that night. They were using words and numbers. The newspaper guy in Kirbyville said that the coaches and players didn't know what any of it meant. Coach Barbay (DC) told his defense to repeat the numbers and a bunch of nonsense numbers to try to confuse Jasper's offense. There were no offensive signals coming from the Jasper sideline that night. I'm sorry Jasper fans, but if (and that's a big if) both teams continue winning and meet again, it will probably end with the same result.

K-ville BBAll 20
11-19-2004, 11:45 AM
4 sho:D !!! Proof, baby I like it!!!

dawgmom
11-19-2004, 11:45 AM
x-pro...check your source. You have been fed false info.

K-ville BBAll 20
11-19-2004, 11:50 AM
That game is so old:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You have better be wooried about beating Liberty!!! If ya'll play like ya'll did against Diboll you will (and I Quote) "you will" be in your offseason program!:hand: :hand: :hand:

Port_town_texas
11-19-2004, 11:52 AM
K'Ville yall ready???:D

x-pro
11-19-2004, 12:48 PM
x-pro...check your source. You have been fed false info.

I haven't been fed anything. I saw it with my own eyes.

Hupernikomen
11-19-2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by x-pro
This is a rumor. Jasper wasn't using signals that night. They were using words and numbers. The newspaper guy in Kirbyville said that the coaches and players didn't know what any of it meant. Coach Barbay (DC) told his defense to repeat the numbers and a bunch of nonsense numbers to try to confuse Jasper's offense. There were no offensive signals coming from the Jasper sideline that night. I'm sorry Jasper fans, but if (and that's a big if) both teams continue winning and meet again, it will probably end with the same result.

IF we meet again I doubt it will be the SAME results. You are hoping for different results against BH than you had against BC early in the year because BH blasted BC. Now I understand you guys had some people hurt for that game...word has it Jasper had a few hurt for the kirbyville game;) ;) It won't be the same result.......boy I sure hope we get to play you guys though so good luck to us both tonight.

Hupernikomen
11-19-2004, 12:50 PM
That game is so old:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You have better be wooried about beating Liberty!!! If ya'll play like ya'll did against Diboll you will (and I Quote) "you will" be in your offseason program!:hand: :hand: :hand:

Like we did against Diboll? If our defense plays like it did against Diboll Liberty is in big trouble...get a clue.

Jody
11-19-2004, 01:21 PM
Like we did against Diboll? If our defense plays like it did against Diboll Liberty is in big trouble...get a clue.

Looks like the Jasper D showed up last week. Was Diboll that bad in this game or did Jasper step up and handle a good team well?

Kirbyville will go down tonight, sorry for spoiling the rematch. Just send us Liberty again.

mistanice
11-19-2004, 01:36 PM
Jasper's defense is really tough...they pretty much dominated Diboll at the line of scrimmage and Diboll could never break the big one. Only thing that worried me was their offense. They have a player in Moye and the offense will revolve around him. If Jasper wants to go deep, then their offense has to step it up. their defense is all there.

I'm rootin for the Hill...

duckbutter
11-19-2004, 02:11 PM
4 sho:D !!! Proof, baby I like it!!! I don't know the whole story behind all of this crap, but if a team has a chance to intercept another teams signals and use them to their advantage then more power to them. It's done all the time at the pro level and not in just football. Some head coaches appoint people to do nothing but steal signals from the other team, that is thier only job. If Jasper would have had the chance to steal Burnet's signals don't you think they would have? I do! It's over!!

Comeaux
11-21-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by pantherpop
Sorry Ross but you are wrong on this one. With my age and expertise and all around knowledge of the game Barbers Hill will win this by 2 touchdowns. Kirbyville has a couple of weaknesses that the Hill will take full advantage of.

So much for expertise and all around knowledge of the game.

As far as Kirbyville's weaknesses you are right- they should have had two more scores on the board.

Old No. 7
11-21-2004, 08:09 PM
Looks like the Jasper D showed up last week. Was Diboll that bad in this game or did Jasper step up and handle a good team well?

Kirbyville will go down tonight, sorry for spoiling the rematch. Just send us Liberty again.
LOL I enjoyed meeting you the other night Jody. Best of luck to the Eagles next year.

Jody
11-22-2004, 07:09 AM
Congrats Kirbyville! What an oustanding coaching job by Kirbyville. Not to mention a very talented QB. I am impressed.....very nice job!

Good luck next week.