PDA

View Full Version : Barbers Hill 31 Bridge City 14 FINAL!

bheagle03
11-13-2004, 12:16 AM
GOOD GAME EAGLES!!! BEST GAME OF THE YEAR I HAVE TO SAY!!!

3ABirdMan
11-13-2004, 01:39 AM
Congratulations, Barbers Hill. You guys had a great game plan, and stuck with it, and it worked. You played your strength to our weakness, and were successful in doing so.

Your guys are very well-coached and disciplined. I saw a good, clean game, played hard by both teams. The Cards were a little flat tonight, as were the fans. Maybe too much emotion last week against WO-S? No excuses, though.

Got to meet RBARKER, Jody, and Shellman. If any of the rest of you ever get chance, meet up with these guys - They're a hoot, and great sports, also! Thank You, guys - I now have faces to see when I laugh at all your smack!:D

Good Luck to BH against Kirbyville!

shankbear
11-13-2004, 01:43 AM
Hill guys....Yall had your way with the Cards Friday night. Your blocking was superb and your backs can see seams. Great straight away kicker also, nice to see the old style. Talked to Mr. Barfield and the coach that videos the games and they said this was your best effort of the year. Keep up the good work.

X21AAAPlayer
11-13-2004, 01:57 AM
Wow just heard the news. Congrats to the hill on a great game. Also have to give it to Huffman, you guys won it with a LOT of people against you, including me. Well I can bet you that Hooks is already getting ready for next season as we speak:) I guess I'll be pulling for our local 4a teams now in the mid county area.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-13-2004, 03:58 AM
:thinking: ;)

Old Cardinal
11-13-2004, 08:25 AM
Great win for the BH Eagles. They just went at us with their big backs and basically were unstoppable. Man-- that ought to be a great game against Kirbyville. I think that the winner of that game has a shot at the Division II state championship! Met some wonderful folks at halftime that are on 3A down low; that was a fun meeting.
I was impressed at the sweaky clean ballgame played by both teams! The Eagles remind me of a team from Nederland that won state in 1957. Back then it was called a "three yards and a cloud of dust" team. Of course, BH got more than 3 yards many times and with artificial turf their was no dust LOL. Good luck to a good team and a very supportative host of fans.....

wildkat0507
11-13-2004, 10:30 AM
Great win BH!! now are you ready for kirbyville.......... this should be a GREAT game and a REAl game unlike kirbyville and rusk.

go kirbyville