PDA

View Full Version : BH, Liberty Huffman Sweepd District 24-3a!!!

RBARKER
11-12-2004, 11:57 PM
Well folks just got back from the game and found out not Only did BH win, but Liberty and Huffman won. WOS WHO!!!!! District 23-3A Is looking tough. BH handily spanked BC going uyp on the Cards 31-0 before calling off the dogs. Round two Kirbyville. Bring on the KITTY CATS! On a good note I got to meet Old Card, 3Abirdman and Xcard mom at the game. It was a pleasure to meet yall. Did you find anyone to wear the shirt Jody Got you? We took alitlte picture before the game with shirts Jody bought all of us. From left to right, Jody, RBARKER, & soon to be board member BHbaby & Shellman

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/ckayb01/100_1695.jpg

bheagle03
11-13-2004, 12:22 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by RBARKER
[B]Well folks just got back from the game and found out not Only did BH win, but Liberty and Huffman won. WOS WHO!!!!! District 23-3A Is looking tough. BH handily spanked BC going uyp on the Cards 31-0 before calling off the dogs. Round two Kirbyville. Bring on the KITTY CATS! On a good note I got to meet Old Card, 3Abirdman and Xcard mom at the game. It was a pleasure to meet yall. Did you find anyone to wear the shirt Jody Got you? We took alitlte picture before the game with shirts Jody bought all of us. From left to right, Jody, RBARKER, & soon to be board member BHbaby & Shellman

hey RBARKER and Jody i saw ya'll at the game.. and yeah ya'll looked cool loved the shirts! LOL guess i'll c ya'll next week when we kick Kirbyville's @$$!!!

sahen
11-13-2004, 01:21 AM
i guess that talk about 23-3a being weak because a 4 (5 now, keep it rollin' liberty!) win team took it is just that...talk...wow great showing today by the district

exbccards76'smom
11-13-2004, 01:53 AM
Can you talk ya'll coach into playing at Bridge City if you win the toss? I promised I will sit on your side of the stadium!! Good luck next week against K-ville. Enjoyed the visit alot. Don't know if they found a wearer for the "shirt" yet. I guess I am one of the first ones home. ;)