PDA

View Full Version : Snyder 12 Greenwood 7

wildstangs
11-12-2004, 11:42 PM
Final - According to KRBC here in Abilene

Chief Woodman
11-12-2004, 11:43 PM
Sounds like a great game to have been at.

Phantom Stang
11-12-2004, 11:44 PM
Looks like a 4-3A sweep in the making!

wildstangs
11-12-2004, 11:53 PM
Welll....KTXS shows Snyder as 19-7 winners.....Looks like Snyder won, just unsure of the score.

wildstangs
11-13-2004, 12:00 AM
Snyder 19 Greenwood 7 was the final

Ranger Mom
11-13-2004, 01:43 AM
Congrats to Snyder!!

They played a good game, and I have to give them their props.

I sat by the Brooks family and they may have been there in body, but they weren't in spirit....my heart was breaking for them.

#8 played a hard game, but I think the death of his grandfather really got to him.

Oh yeah!! I am officially on the Sweetwater bandwagon now!!
:D

LH Panther Mom
11-13-2004, 01:49 AM
Sorry about the loss, Ranger Mom. It had to be really rough on the Brooks family.

Ranger Mom
11-13-2004, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Sorry about the loss, Ranger Mom. It had to be really rough on the Brooks family.

Yeah it was. I guess the whole entire family is in for the funeral tomorrow. The majority of them were there to watch and support Jarrell. I sat by one of the sons, and he sat through the entire game with tears in his eyes. It was a sad night!

They announcers had a moment of silence for Mr. Brooks though, that was pretty touching!

TheDOCTORdre
11-13-2004, 01:55 AM
Ranger Mom how'd your knee hold up tonite?

Ranger Mom
11-13-2004, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Ranger Mom how'd your knee hold up tonite?

It hurt some, but it's okay.

I will probably have pneumonia by tomorrow. I talked to wildstangs, and I was surprised he could understand me. I sound like a frog.

44INAROW
11-13-2004, 09:20 AM
Sorry bout the loss Ranger Mom. Sounds like it was a good and emotional game :)

westTXbest
11-13-2004, 10:39 AM
all i got to say this game was bull, these coaches need too get there priorities straight and get over the dang poltical last name crap.

westTXbest
11-13-2004, 10:51 AM
Im sorry i have been holdingh this in all season long and i dont care no more, my bro is the second fastest on the team has dropped one ball the whole season and has one of the best hands on the team, and has had 6 oicks in the last 5 games how in the hect r u not going to play the guy on offense but instead play a freshman and sophmores over him? U know i wished they would just play talent and instead of this political crap and who knows who out here in Greenwood. But i give it to snyder they were good and we had a chance to win but it wasnt our night, we had some technical difficulties on the sidelines .

westTXbest
11-13-2004, 10:53 AM
I wana say that Greenwood kids played there heart out and snyder played well to or i mean dee walker played outstanding.

Ranger Mom
11-13-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by westTXbest
Im sorry i have been holdingh this in all season long and i dont care no more, my bro is the second fastest on the team has dropped one ball the whole season and has one of the best hands on the team, and has had 6 oicks in the last 5 games how in the hect r u not going to play the guy on offense but instead play a freshman and sophmores over him? U know i wished they would just play talent and instead of this political crap and who knows who out here in Greenwood. But i give it to snyder they were good and we had a chance to win but it wasnt our night, we had some technical difficulties on the sidelines .

I wasn't gonna open that can of worms...but I have to tell you, I agree 100%!!!

I don't claim to uderstand any of the "coaching" techniques. But with #15 and #9 sidelined....I was certain they would put #7 out there to take some pressure off of #8.

I just don't get it!!!

westTXbest
11-13-2004, 11:13 AM
Me and u both know that there are about 50 other people that r feeling the same way.