PDA

View Full Version : Thank you both Sinton and Burnet

BIG19
11-30-2002, 07:56 PM
I would like to say thanks to both teams for making such an enjoyable afternoon. It sure is hard to see a team lose after such a battle. But one had to. I would like to congraduate the Sinton Pirates on a great season. You are truely champions. I would also like to congraduate the Burnet Bulldogs on a well fought fight and hopes for continued success. This was the first full game you have had since the Marlin game and it showed. True warriors are both teams and you all should be proud. I know from the size of the crowd that everyone there was and is proud of each and everyone of you. I hope everyone made it home safe and that Burnet continues to advance. Once again, thanks you both for a great game and year!!!!!!

Chris Hart
11-30-2002, 08:08 PM
I'll second that BIG19!!

SintonFan
12-01-2002, 12:24 AM
BIG19:
I would like to say thanks to both teams for making such an enjoyable afternoon. It sure is hard to see a team lose after such a battle. But one had to. I would like to congraduate the Sinton Pirates on a great season. You are truely champions. I would also like to congraduate the Burnet Bulldogs on a well fought fight and hopes for continued success. This was the first full game you have had since the Marlin game and it showed. True warriors are both teams and you all should be proud. I know from the size of the crowd that everyone there was and is proud of each and everyone of you. I hope everyone made it home safe and that Burnet continues to advance. Once again, thanks you both for a great game and year!!!!!!Burnet won and they deserved it. From the Sinton side 'point of view' yall had your side packed. How did it look from the Burnet side? You guys have a class team and fans. I hope Burnet has much more success this year! :) :) :)

Chris Hart
12-01-2002, 01:02 AM
Sintonfan, Yall might could have squeezed in 100-300 more up in the nosebleed section. I would say that is not too bad for a couple of 3A schools filling that 16,000 seat venue to capacity. You guys also had to travel 45 miles more than us. Both teams were represented very well, and both crowds were pretty enthusiastic also. I really did like that Stadium. That bell that yall ring before the players came out of there tunnel, gave a great intimidating effect. I thought it was cool.

SintonFan
12-01-2002, 01:20 AM
Chris Hart:
Sintonfan, Yall might could have squeezed in 100-300 more up in the nosebleed section. I would say that is not too bad for a couple of 3A schools filling that 16,000 seat venue to capacity. You guys also had to travel 45 miles more than us. Both teams were represented very well, and both crowds were pretty enthusiastic also. I really did like that Stadium. That bell that yall ring before the players came out of there tunnel, gave a great intimidating effect. I thought it was cool.Nothing like AC/DC... :D

sntnpirate1316
12-01-2002, 06:31 PM
YOU liked the stadium?
try getting dressed out in those locker rooms
think of a 25x25 room
think of all the sinton players in it
PACKED!
nice field though
i wish those field goal posts were high school regulation instead of college
mightve been 10-19
good luck burnet!