PDA

View Full Version : 3A DownLow - Bringing families together. ..

District303aPastPlayer
11-12-2004, 05:12 PM
So as most of you have.. . I have cousins. .. BUTTTTTTTTTT. . . not all of you have figured it out on this board .. . but i on the other hand have. . . turns out I have TWO on this board. . one i never knew about. . . this website brought me into contact with em. .. if they want to chime in, and tell who they are, thats cool, if they dont. . . thats cool too, but the two that are my cousins, are also cousins :-P

Ranger Mom and I thought this NEEDED to be posted :D

TheDOCTORdre
11-12-2004, 05:15 PM
One of those cousins is me:D

Ranger Mom
11-12-2004, 05:15 PM
I think that is just awesome!!

One thing Aaron left out is that they found out that their grandfather are brothers!!

What's funny is....I have never met Aaron, but I have met "the cousin" - so I hope he get's on here and lets everyone know who he is!!

Keith7
11-12-2004, 05:16 PM
appearently PPHSFan is my daddy.. at least thats what he said once.. i dont know if this is true, i'm kinda afraid to ask my mom

Ranger Mom
11-12-2004, 05:19 PM
Okay, good.

DoctorDre has checked in, so we now know who the cousin is.

I just think that is SOOOO cool!!

District303aPastPlayer
11-12-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
appearently PPHSFan is my daddy.. at least thats what he said once.. i dont know if this is true, i'm kinda afraid to ask my mom

i think he might be... ya'll really do look alike

Bullaholic
11-12-2004, 05:20 PM

Well, Keith, that certainly explains a lot of your behavior. I'm sitting here thinking about taking in GVille/Graham...only 38min from me and in a great stadium, too. Want me to buy the game film for you, Keith?

AP Panther Fan
11-12-2004, 05:23 PM
This is really neat! Did you just find out? Did something said in your conversations on this board get you to thinking, hmmmmm?

Inquiring minds want to know.....:D

Keith7
11-12-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Well, Keith, that certainly explains a lot of your behavior. I'm sitting here thinking about taking in GVille/Graham...only 38min from me and in a great stadium, too. Want me to buy the game film for you, Keith?

ya ya ya!! do it! :)

Keith7
11-12-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
This is really neat! Did you just find out? Did something said in your conversations on this board get you to thinking, hmmmmm?

Inquiring minds want to know.....:D

i seen when they found out in the chat room lastnight..

shellman54
11-12-2004, 05:28 PM
for some reason, i can't get into the chatroom

Keith7
11-12-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by shellman54
for some reason, i can't get into the chatroom

that stinks you'll never find your family!!!

AP Panther Fan
11-12-2004, 05:30 PM
i seen when they found out in the chat room lastnight..

That is great! Congratulations and let's hope they get to know each other better. Hope they don't argue on here like some (Jason/Ex-Player) ....that might be a bad sign.:D

District303aPastPlayer
11-12-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
That is great! Congratulations and let's hope they get to know each other better. Hope they don't argue on here like some (Jason/Ex-Player) ....that might be a bad sign.:D

what would be funny is if those two wound up being related somehow

garageoffice
11-12-2004, 05:31 PM
Aaaaawww maaaan! Poor shellman, seperated from his family by electronics. That sucks!

shellman54
11-12-2004, 05:32 PM
that stinks you'll never find your family!!!

we could be brothers!!!!!

District303aPastPlayer
11-12-2004, 05:33 PM
you NEVER know

LH Panther Mom
11-12-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by shellman54
we could be brothers!!!!!

So are you saying that PPHSfan is your daddy, also? :eek: :D

Keith7
11-12-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
you NEVER know

and we'll never find out cuz he cant use the chat :(

Ranger Mom
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

:clap: ROFL :clap:

District303aPastPlayer

i think thats what it implies

shellman54
11-12-2004, 05:39 PM

could be, he was always talking about pilot something, but i always thought he was talking about those big cups from stop and go!!

pirate4state
11-13-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
So as most of you have.. . I have cousins. .. BUTTTTTTTTTT. . . not all of you have figured it out on this board .. . but i on the other hand have. . . turns out I have TWO on this board. . one i never knew about. . . this website brought me into contact with em. .. if they want to chime in, and tell who they are, thats cool, if they dont. . . thats cool too, but the two that are my cousins, are also cousins :-P

Ranger Mom and I thought this NEEDED to be posted :D I don't know how I missed this post!! :eek: :thinking:

Anyway...

I'm guilty of being Aaron & THEDoctorDre's other cousin on the board. I'm the oldest so they both have to listen to me!! :D :D

Originally posted by Ranger MomOne thing Aaron left out is that they found out that their grandfather are brothers!!
What's funny is....I have never met Aaron, but I have met "the cousin" - so I hope he get's on here and lets everyone know who he is!!And my mom is both of their grandfather's baby sister!! :inlove: And Ranger Mom you have met me too!! :D Small world!!