PDA

View Full Version : Scott Peterson found guilty today

honeymd
11-12-2004, 04:39 PM
1st degree for Laci and 2nd degree for baby. He will either get life in prison or the death penalty.

JUSTICE IS SERVED!

X21AAAPlayer
11-12-2004, 05:39 PM
Out of curiosity since I haven't kept up with this case much... What phsyical evidence did they have against him?

honeymd
11-12-2004, 06:02 PM
I don't think they had a weapon or anything. Guess we'll find out more later when that info gets released. We know that he bought a 2 day fishing license a few days before and then said it was a last minute trip. I think they have the cement he used to make the ancors. I really don't know all the details. All I know is that I believe in my heart that justice has been served and apparently the jury does too.

Keith7
11-12-2004, 06:03 PM
i heard once that he got a new matress too after the murder supposedly took place.. but that was last summer when i heard that, i'm not sure if that had anythign to do with it

X21AAAPlayer
11-12-2004, 06:05 PM
Ok but what is the evidence that actually PROVES he did it? I feel he is guilty but I also support the justice system in that there has to be physical evidence to prove him that way. Like I said I haven't been keeping up so someone with details enlighten me.