PDA

View Full Version : Doctors Order November 12

TheDOCTORdre
11-12-2004, 12:40 PM
ITS FRIDAY HIP-HIP-HOORAY, today is the start of the weekend and playoff games are going on, get your happy behind out the door and catch some 3A high school football, if you can't today is National Pizza Day w/o Anchovies, use this thread to tell the Doc your favorite pizza and give a shout out to your team one more time

District303aPastPlayer
11-12-2004, 12:42 PM
gotta love a Pepperoni and Italian Sausage Pizza. . .

Shouts to the Pirates and #80, Gabriel Gonzales who is my cousin :D

Also, in case any one heard last night, the SHS Cheerleaders were on Hot Z-95 during the evening show. . .

CheerMom
11-12-2004, 12:49 PM
One with everything on it, except for those nasty little anchovies.

Phantom Stang
11-12-2004, 12:55 PM
Pepperoni and lots of cheese on a hand-tossed neopolitan crust. :inlove:

big daddy russ
11-12-2004, 01:01 PM
Hawaiian Pizza... pineapples and canadian bacon.

LH Panther Mom
11-12-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Pepperoni and lots of cheese on a hand-tossed neopolitan crust. :inlove:

I'm afraid to ask what a neopolitan crust would be - visions of vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate with pepperoni..... :crazy: :crazy:

bullfrog_alumni_02
11-12-2004, 01:40 PM
reall italian pizza...but i like pepperoni and bacon. i also order pizza so i can get the side stuff like dominos dots or buffalo wings...man i want a freakin pizza now!!!!

Phantom Stang
11-12-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I'm afraid to ask what a neopolitan crust would be - visions of vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate with pepperoni..... :crazy: :crazy:

Nope, none of that wierd stuff for the Phantom. lol

Neopolitan is the thin, soft crust pizza you usualy get in a regular italian restaurant. It can be refered to as "New York" style but I didn't want to call it that.:hand:

CHS_CG
11-12-2004, 01:57 PM
Hamburger and Lots of cheese!! But of course (me being the weird one of the family) Ya gotta have Ranch dressin to dip your pizza!

(Dont knock till ya try it folks!)

LH Panther Mom
11-12-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Nope, none of that wierd stuff for the Phantom. lol

Neopolitan is the thin, soft crust pizza you usualy get in a regular italian restaurant. It can be refered to as "New York" style but I didn't want to call it that.:hand:

Whew! It's good, just didn't know that's what it was called. The thought of the other was making my stomach feel a little odd.

District303aPastPlayer
11-12-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Hamburger and Lots of cheese!! But of course (me being the weird one of the family) Ya gotta have Ranch dressin to dip your pizza!

my whole family uses ranch dressing for pizza :D

TheDOCTORdre
11-12-2004, 02:01 PM
As for my favorite, Pepperoni and mushrooms hits the spot, and I also like Pizza Huts Taco Pizza. Oh yeah heres a shout out to those mighty mighty Sweetwater Mustangs

TheDOCTORdre
11-12-2004, 02:02 PM
me and my sister always joke that a meal isnt complete without ranch dressing

Phantom Stang
11-12-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
But of course (me being the weird one of the family) Ya gotta have Ranch dressin to dip your pizza!

To quote LH Panther Mom,":crazy: :crazy: "

CHS_CG
11-12-2004, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
me and my sister always joke that a meal isnt complete without ranch dressing

I eat Ranch with almost everything.. meat, fries, some veggies, My dad says I could have a 200 dollar steak and still want ranch.. and hes right! Thats the way momma got me to eat stuff when i was lil and well.. at the age of 18 almost 19 I still use it!

TheDOCTORdre
11-12-2004, 02:16 PM
Me and my sister when I was living at home would always have competitions to see who the better chef was, (I'm a pretty damn good one if I say so myself) anyways during the summer, we would cook during the week for supper and well about 4 out of 7 days a week there would be ranch dressing incorporated into the meal

District303aPastPlayer
11-12-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Me and my sister when I was living at home would always have competitions to see who the better chef was, (I'm a pretty damn good one if I say so myself) anyways during the summer, we would cook during the week for supper and well about 4 out of 7 days a week there would be ranch dressing incorporated into the meal
and there isnt a DARN thing wrong with that. . .
have you ever put the ranch in the spaghetti and mixed it all together :thumbsup: good stuff

okay. . . :wave: :wave:

Phantom Stang
11-12-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Whew! It's good, just didn't know that's what it was called. The thought of the other was making my stomach feel a little odd.

I see now how it could be taken that way.:eek: Thanks for pointing it out and giving me a chance to explain.;)