PDA

View Full Version : SIZE IS IMPORTANT WHEN BREEDING HEFERS!

EaglesRule
10-16-2002, 11:03 PM
GO BRIDGEPORT HEFERS!

BullsFan
10-16-2002, 11:14 PM
Too bad spelling isn't important when going to school in Decatur.

Or, you know, manners. Or class.

Wait, that's harsh. I know good people in Decatur, and I shouldn't judge an entire community based on one lame poster, right?

slpybear the bullfan
10-16-2002, 11:23 PM
BullsFan:
Wait, that's harsh. I know good people in Decatur, and I shouldn't judge an entire community based on one lame poster, right?Beats Me, BullsFan? Why can't you? wink

Nawww, just joshing. I work in Decatur with a bunch of Good People. And we all enjoy Bulls-Eagles week. Stuff like this makes HSFootball fun.

slpybear

WDA!

BullsFan
10-16-2002, 11:27 PM
One of my very best friends is from Decatur. (If I told you guys she was my Ya-Ya, you wouldn't have any idea what that meant, right? *g*) I've even cheered for Decatur a few times recently--although NOT at a football game. And I had the best time ever at Reunion this summer.

Which doesn't mean I can't hope with all my heart that we're going to an Egret shoot this Friday night. :)

slpybear the bullfan
10-16-2002, 11:31 PM
BullsFan, having great friends across the field during rivalries makes it all the sweeter!

slpybear

Now, say it with me...

"W - D - A!!!"

SintonFan
10-16-2002, 11:32 PM
slpybear the bullfan:

BullsFan:
Wait, that's harsh. I know good people in Decatur, and I shouldn't judge an entire community based on one lame poster, right?Beats Me, BullsFan? Why can't you? wink

Nawww, just joshing. I work in Decatur with a bunch of Good People. And we all enjoy Bulls-Eagles week. Stuff like this makes HSFootball fun.

slpybear

WDA!slpybear, you must be glutton for punishment. This guy is gonna....
wait... I smell something like a pROM night...
kinda like teen SPirIT!
no, a LIttle Catty liKe THe Icy Snow!
hehe, must of been wrong, it jus plain stinks...

EaglesRule
10-16-2002, 11:36 PM
sinton, what you smell is all these nasty hefers up in here!

slpybear the bullfan
10-16-2002, 11:37 PM
SintonFan:

slpybear the bullfan:

BullsFan:

slpybear

WDA!slpybear, you must be glutton for punishment. This guy is gonna....
wait... I smell something like a pROM night...
kinda like teen SPirIT!
no, a LIttle Catty liKe THe Icy Snow!
hehe, must of been wrong, it jus plain stinks...SintonFan, I definitely was NOT referring to IgglesRools when I said the above stuff to BullsFan... LOL, that is something else all together.

And I agree with you 100%. I. SoMEtimes can teLL. when ROtten M.eat stinks!!!

slpybear

SintonFan
10-16-2002, 11:49 PM
:D :D :D
jus havin some fun...

<small>[ October 17, 2002, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>