PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio weather tonight

Phil C
11-12-2004, 10:42 AM
I just looked at the latest prediction and it looks like tonight will be a great night for football in San Antonio. It is predicted to be fair and cool with the low at 50 degrees with a slight wind so you will want to wear warm clothes. Looking good if it doesn't change.

CheerMom
11-12-2004, 10:44 AM
Wish I was in San Antonio, sitting on the Riverwalk, drinking a margarita, and watching some football!!!!

Go Raiders!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

IHStangFan
11-12-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
I just looked at the latest prediction and it looks like tonight will be a great night for football in San Antonio. It is predicted to be fair and cool with the low at 50 degrees with a slight wind so you will want to wear warm clothes. Looking good if it doesn't change. that sounds perfect...lets hope it doesnt change!

IHStangFan
11-12-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by CheerMom
Wish I was in San Antonio, sitting on the Riverwalk, drinking a margarita, and watching some football!!!!

Go Raiders!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: now YOU sound like MY kinda people CM! :thumbsup:

District303aPastPlayer
11-12-2004, 12:39 PM
i thought it was going to be in the 40s around kick off time. . . what gives man :D

IHStangFan
11-12-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
i thought it was going to be in the 40s around kick off time. . . what gives man :D BOY that'd be great wouldnt it? but thats okay by me if its a little warmer....we need our WRs to be able to feel their hands, LOL. :D

District303aPastPlayer
11-12-2004, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
BOY that'd be great wouldnt it? but thats okay by me if its a little warmer....we need our WRs to be able to feel their hands, LOL. :D 3

ours hardly get the ball, so as long as franco has feelings in the fingers, im okay :)

CheerMom
11-12-2004, 01:11 PM
Good Luck from the Raiders!!! Travel safely!!

Go Raiders!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

bullfrog_alumni_02
11-12-2004, 01:36 PM

Go Raiders!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: to quote ihstangfan aswell...that sounds perfect, i wish i were doing the same thing.

CheerMom
11-12-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
to quote ihstangfan aswell...that sounds perfect, i wish i were doing the same thing.

Maybe we need to have a BIG 3a downlow reunion, and have it on the Riverwalk in San Antonio. Doesn't that sound like fun??

IHStangFan
11-12-2004, 01:55 PM
Maybe we need to have a BIG 3a downlow reunion, and have it on the Riverwalk in San Antonio. Doesn't that sound like fun?? LOL...fun isnt what comes to mind.....paddy-wagon comes to MY mind, LOL

CheerMom
11-12-2004, 02:11 PM
LOL...fun isnt what comes to mind.....paddy-wagon comes to MY mind, LOL

You could be right, on that one!!:D :D

District303aPastPlayer
11-12-2004, 02:12 PM
You could be right, on that one!!:D :D

hey not ALL of us are that craz.... i lied... we are

IHStangFan
11-12-2004, 02:14 PM
LOL...i can see it now...the SAPD interviewing D303APP..."okay son...so at what point did they all jump from the bridge naked...and which was was the tour boat headed?"

District303aPastPlayer
11-12-2004, 02:14 PM
LOL...i can see it now...the SAPD interviewing D303APP..."okay son...so at what point did they all jump from the bridge naked...and which was was the tour boat headed?"

hey, the SAPD doesnt like me. . .details to come later :D

CheerMom
11-12-2004, 02:15 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

District303aPastPlayer
11-12-2004, 02:16 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

dont worry, my clothes stay on. . . unless 151, Vodka, and Kool Aid are involved. . .

CheerMom
11-12-2004, 02:18 PM
dont worry, my clothes stay on. . . unless 151, Vodka, and Kool Aid are involved. . .

With that combination, I would be worried about a little more than just my clothes coming off!! :evillaugh

District303aPastPlayer
11-12-2004, 02:20 PM
With that combination, I would be worried about a little more than just my clothes coming off!! :evillaugh

we called it a Liquid Death. . . it was actually pretty good, if you were loaded enough already. . . and if you werent. . . that got you there. ..

on a side note, a service fraternity at UT-Austin has one heck of a drink. . .

IHStangFan
11-12-2004, 02:25 PM
LOL!!!! GROSS man.....you guys DRINK THAT STUFF?? heck, you most likely wouldnt remember WHAT you did after drinking THAT stuff!

District303aPastPlayer
11-12-2004, 02:28 PM
LOL!!!! GROSS man.....you guys DRINK THAT STUFF?? heck, you most likely wouldnt remember WHAT you did after drinking THAT stuff!

well, we dont always use koolaid. . . that dollar punch from HEB is good when mixed with . . .well, anything

IHStangFan
11-12-2004, 02:29 PM
well, we dont always use koolaid. . . that dollar punch from HEB is good when mixed with . . .well, anything LOL!!! dang man...and you still function like a normal human being....that stuff hasnt pickled your brain yet?

District303aPastPlayer
11-12-2004, 02:30 PM
LOL!!! dang man...and you still function like a normal human being....that stuff hasnt pickled your brain yet?

i was 18, in a frat, and in college in San Antonio. I honestly didnt care at all bout much. . . but now im more laid back. . . i hardly drink. . . and im one cool cat, ya dig :smoker:

IHStangFan
11-12-2004, 02:43 PM
i was 18, in a frat, and in college in San Antonio. I honestly didnt care at all bout much. . . but now im more laid back. . . i hardly drink. . . and im one cool cat, ya dig :smoker: yeah daddy-o, i dig

http://home.ripway.com/2003-7/15091/Icon%20Stuff/hippy.gif