PDA

View Full Version : Hey! Bellville22 tell everyone that I have left games when Marlin is wining big...

cunbed10
11-12-2004, 10:08 AM
So does that qualify me for not being a great fan? I remember leaving the Madisonville, Groesbeck(3rd quarter), Mexia(homecoming left after halftime), and several other games so how many folks think I'm not true.

IHStangFan
11-12-2004, 10:11 AM
its cool dude....F these people that are giving you a hard time. half of them probably wouldnt hang around if they thought they were going to loose and it was 11pm on a Thursday night either.....so let it roll off your back and pay them no attention. :)

cunbed10
11-12-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
its cool dude....F these people that are giving you a hard time. half of them probably wouldnt hang around if they thought they were going to loose and it was 11pm on a Thursday night either.....so let it roll off your back and pay them no attention. :) 4 sho stang, and good luck with your team, that weather is a booger, and my 5 year old wore his coat all the way to Marlin.

IHStangFan
11-12-2004, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by cunbed10
4 sho stang, and good luck with your team, that weather is a booger, and my 5 year old wore his coat all the way to Marlin. hehehe, a little chilly was he? yeah, it was cold when i woke up this morning down here in S. Texas. i just hope we dont get any rain tonight. good luck to you guys as well!! be safe this weekend bro.